Only Angel (chapter Twenty Two)

I noticed G commented on my picture call me a princess. It made me shudder. But I'm going to do my best to just forget about him and live my life with Austin.
I'm currently back in the car Austin sent and on the way back to the hotel, we I'm taking in the city it was a very pretty city I get a text "hey boo the caption you made for your picture I'm going to use in that song we said we were all going to write!" Ariana I needed to tell the girls what happened they were my people just as much as Austin and Swae.
I kind of forgot about the song but I was curious to see what she would come up with I text back the group explaining what happened with G and everything. "I'll kill him" "girl I'll tear his head off" "are you okay" millions of questions from them which was understandable. I told them how Austin and Swae protected me and how they didn't need to do anything since the boys did.
I don't want anyone in trouble. "When will you be back? We need a girls night" Ariana texted "the plan was the come back tonight but I think Austin wants to stay one more day. So Friday? I'll let you know when we get on a plane."
Right when I was finishing that text my phone started ringing "hey honey how's everything going?" It was mom I don't plan on telling her what happened with G she knew I was dating him, she knew I had a thing for Austin. I pretty much told my mom everything except this one thing. "Good Mom how's everything at home?" I'm not sure my mom has ever seen a picture of Austin she might have but I never told her it was post Malone so I'm not sure. "Everything's fine honey I was actually wanting to come and visit you this weekend Saturday Sunday and Monday I want to meet this boyfriend and your new friends" she said "okay mom just let me know when you get on the plane and when it lands I'll pick you up" "okay honey I love you see you soon" "I love you too mom can't wait".
I'll tell her me and G broke up when she gets here. We pull up in front of the hotel and I take the elevator up. I walk into the room and notice Austin's not here but I notice something on the bed I walk over picking up the note sitting on what looks like a shirt folded. "Baby girl put this on and text me when you're ready love Austin"
I picked up the a dark maroon dress it was beautiful and had a matching necklace he must of went and bought it because I didn't bring it with me. I went into the bathroom jumped in the shower to get the hair dye smell out of my hair, then and got my make up put on and straightened my hair.
I got dressed and sent a text to Austin that I. Was ready and sat on the bed waiting for a reply. It's now 6:30 at night and I still haven't gotten a text back I was starting to get worried when the hotel door opened. It was Austin dressed very nicely wear a white shirt and a light pink pair of pants with a matching jacket with little Jeweled stars. "Wow you look amazingly beautiful my pretty girl" He said walking over to me and hugging me softly he smelled amazing.
"You don't look to bad yourself" I said putting my hand on his chest while checking him out. I'm not sure what we are right now but hopefully soon we're officially together. He bent down to kiss me"sorry I took so long I was setting everything up. Can I take your picture?" He asked and I obliged I smiled lightly. "Perfect baby lets go" he said grabbing my hand and we were off.
"Hey my mom will be here Saturday, Sunday and Monday so we have to be home by Saturday morning." I told Austin while we're on our way wherever he was taking me. "Okay baby did you tell her about G?" "No I'm going to tell her about that she shouldn't have to worry, I'll tell her when I pick her up we broke up though." "Okay baby do I get to meet her?" "Id you want to she wants to meet you since I've told her about you being a good friend." "I would love to meet her, I have a show in Santiago Monday how about you and her come watch me? You can stay backstage or sit in the floor seats up front." "I would love it and I think my mom will like it too" I was excited to let my mom meet my new people. They were my people. Plus she's open to music so she should like Austin plus I have a shit ton of tattoos as well so I don't she will say anything about it.
We pull up to what looks like a very fancy but empty restaurant. "Hungry baby?" I shake my head I was starving I haven't eaten all day. "It looks closer Austin?" I said looking confused "I rented it out for the two of us baby." He said kissing me "my turn to take a picture of you" I said pulling out my phone and him posing for the picture.
We walked in to this beautiful restaurant and I see a table in the middle of the room with candles on the table and a bottle of wine. "This is so beautiful Austin you didn't have to do this" I said sitting down after he pulled the chair out for me. "Baby this is just the first stop" I wondered where the other place was this is already amazing and more than enough for me.
"Arizona I am so sorry for letting someone get into my head and accusing you of what I did. I'm not used to being cared about for Austin it's always about Post Malone, I'm still getting used to it. I've realized that after not having you for the pas couple of months have killed me and made me want And appreciate you more. I need you in my life now and always you ground me and make me feel like Austin again. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said pulling out a box "it's a promise ring, that I'll never do anything stupid like loosing you again." The ring wasn't huge but it was a sunflower and it meant so much to me. That was me his sunflower my song.
"I would love to be your girlfriend and I love the ring Austin it's perfect" I said as he got up to kiss me and put the ring on my none ring finger, right next to Ariana's ring. "How did you know my size?" "I asked Ariana after you said you guys got rings together" "ah tricky! But well played Austin." I said he was a smart man and now my man.
We finished dinner and got back into the car I had a couple glasses of wine and was feeling a little buzzed but so in love with the man next to me. We pulled up to what looks like a theater "what movie are we seeing?" I asked "not a movie baby but just wait until we get inside." He said pulling me towards the door. We walked in and there was a stage with a dance floor with a table right in the middle of the dance floor.
"It's pretty in here" I said looking around not sure what we were doing though. "All for you baby, follow me." We started walking towards a door and backstage. Where I see someone who looks just like Harry Styles but it couldn't be. "Hey man this is my girlfriend Arizona she's a big fan of your music bro." Austin said as I realize it is Harry Fucking Styles. I was stunned I couldn't get my words to come out of my mouth. I have never been this star struck. "Hi" is all I could say. "Wow baby I've never known you to be speechless." Austin said laughing and shaking Harry's hand. "Hi Arizona I'm Harry but I'm guessing you already knew that. How are you?" "I'm I'm good and you?" "I'm great I'm gonna sing a couple songs for you if that's okay?" "Oh my gosh of course I would love that I'm a big fan of your music." He hugged me and then we went back out to the table.
"How did you know I liked him?" " I talked to Michelle she's been talking to Adam almost every day since she left. So I asked her who your favorite singer was and she said Harry. I'm guessing by your reaction she was right." "I didn't know her and Adam still talked that's awesome and she knows me well I do really enjoy his music."
Then he walked out of stage and I scooted my chair close to Austin and leaned into him as he wrapped his arm around me as Harry started his first song.
"She's an angel, only angel"

Postmalone This girl 😍😍Michelletheone looking fire my friend Swaelee  have fun tonight 😊Arianagrande girl that hair is the shit 😍😍Username1 is she your girlfriend?

Michelletheone looking fire my friend
Swaelee  have fun tonight 😊
Arianagrande girl that hair is the shit 😍😍
Username1 is she your girlfriend?

Postmalone This girl 😍😍Michelletheone looking fire my friend Swaelee  have fun tonight 😊Arianagrande girl that hair is the shit 😍😍Username1 is she your girlfriend?

ArizonaRain1 this guy 😍
Michelletheone looking nice in the pink
Swaelee rocking that outfit my man
Username1 are you his girlfriend?
Postmalone aw shucks ☺️

The sunflower ring