Perfect (Chapter Ten)

It's been about 2 weeks since I've seen Austin. Honestly, I didn't care not one bit after he decided to call me a whore and accuse me of something without even asking me first. I was done.  I didn't want to see him or hear him. Not to mention he scared me that day, I thought he was going to hit me, I felt like he wouldn't do that but it scared to crap out of me.

I've gotten my own apartment which is awesome to be able to have my own place to call home. It's just a small one bedroom, but it was enough for me. I didn't plan on having anyone here for a long time. No boyfriends after being with Austin for a day as stupid as that sounds. I learned my lesson never rush into anything, I mean ever.

Work has been going awesome, I've gotten a few new clients which I was grateful for since they were paying for this apartment. Right now, I'm currently on my weekend off sitting in this little nook window that I have. It's my favorite part of this apartment and is the reason I decided to get it as soon as seen it.

The radio is playing in the background and I'm reading a book. "Post Malone is here to drop his new song. Hey posty tell us a little about this song" I instantly got up to turn the radio station, when hearing his voice stops me in my tracts.

"Well I wrote it after I did something stupid to lose someone who I really had a connection with and I decided to write it about that someone, because they brought light into my life, my sunflower."

"Well that's one lucky someone" I rolled my eyes, I had a feeling he was talking about me. He knows sunflowers are my favorite and I have a huge tattoo of the flower on my thigh.

"Post Malone and Swae lee new song, dropping now and you're hearing it here first! Check out Sunflower"

The song started and I was now sitting back in my spot and staring outside at the beautiful sky. Hearing him sing, his voice brought back all the emotions I felt for him, and how much I missed him. But I know I can't just forgive him. By the end of the song my eyes were a little watery. But I wasn't crying, let me just point that out.

Right when the song ended my phone started ringing

"Austin Post"

Ignore. Even though he wrote me a song that doesn't make up for him being a dick.

Austin: Arizona, I know you don't want to talk to me. But please look up the song sunflower its for you sweetheart. I'm sorry

Ignored but opened

Austin: I know you read my message you have your receipts on. I hope one day you decide to talk to me. My sunflower.

Me: I heard it. thank you for the song, but I'm not ready to forgive you yet.

Austin: That's fine just please let me try to make it up to you. I'll do anything Arizona I miss you. I need you.

Ignored but read.

He didn't text after that. I needed time, I wasn't ready to just let him calling me a whore go. I wasn't even that angry at him accusing me of cheating, I mean I was mad at that but my feelings were hurt when he called me a whore.

I was far from that I have only had sex with two people my whole life, and he wasn't even one of those people. Even though god I wanted him to be one. But never the less I wasn't a whore and I think he knew that. I figured Swae explained what was going on. I'm also sure that Austin felt like a dumb ass. I know I would.

Its now 5 pm, as I walk to the kitchen to make dinner my phone rings, I pull it out of my pocket to see Swae was calling "Hello?" I say getting chicken out of the refrigerator. "Arizona what are you doing tonight?" he said I didn't want to admit I was boring but I didn't plan on doing anything. "Nothing just going to eat dinner then watch a movie." I say knowing I have to be the most boring person in LA.