One Last Time (Chapter Forty Five)

Arizona's POV

I didn't leave the room for a whole day after I locked myself in, I went out to get dinner, a few drinks and since the bathroom was connected to my room, I didn't have to leave to use the bathroom. I told everyone that I needed my space and to just leave me alone, I saw the hurt in Austin's eyes when I said just leave me alone, but honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I needed time to think. Rich and Jodi left that night as well I told them goodbye but went right back to the room.

I could hear mom and Austin talking here and there but I just tried my best to ignore it, I put on my headphones and turned on some music to block their voices Billie Eilish was my savor right now, listening to her music really was calming me down. My heart was aching at the thought of leaving Austin, but I honestly could think of a better thing to do I needed all this to the Carrie thing, his mom I just need to be alone, I think.

Ariana and Swae have both texted me but I just read them and went back to the music I didn't want to talk to anyone. My mom went to work, and I've decided I need to go home, I need to be in LA. I took a shower got dressed I put on a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt and a cheetah jacket over it. I called Debbie and Adam telling them I needed to get back home, but if they needed anything, I would be on the first flight back.

Michelle still hadn't changed, and I was suffocating here. Debbie told me she loved me and that it was okay to go home and not feel guilty if she needed me or anything changed, she would call me. I walked out of the bedroom and Austin and my moms' heads both shoot up looking at me. "What?" I said as they both stared. "I think I need to go to home, mom I already talked to Debbie." I told her walking over to her hugging her. "I'll call Dre and get the plane ready and we can go baby." Austin said standing up and going to the room, I followed.

"I already packed our stuff." I said pointing at the suit case, he slept in the spare last night which was the first time since we've been together that we haven't shared a bed. "thank you. Are you ok?" he said sitting on the bed and I sat next to him "yeah I just think when we get back to LA I need to go back to my apartment and I really think we need a break. Just to see if Carrie leaves us alone. I can't handle it Austin." I said not wanting to look up at him.

I finally did and saw the hurt on his face and the sadness in his eyes it hurt my heart. "you want to break up?" he said playing with his hands and finger. "I don't want to break up, I just think we need a break Austin." He stood up and started walking around the room. "I knew this bitch was going to do this to me." Austin said not to loud, so my mom didn't hear. Right when he went to say something Dre called.

"the plane Is ready." He said grabbing the suit cases and walked out, I followed he hugged my mom and then I was next "you need to call me when you get back. I love you honey and if you need anything let me know honey, and remember just keep breathing." She said not wanting to let me go until she finally did.

We walked out and got into a car waiting for us and the car ride to the airport was dead silent not the radio, not a sound. We got to the airport and made it to the plane, as we walked he had someone put our bags away and I stood looking at the plan ready to fucking go home.

 We got to the airport and made it to the plane, as we walked he had someone put our bags away and I stood looking at the plan ready to fucking go home

Liked by Swaelee, Arianagrande, justinbieber and 1,087,865 others
Postmalone I love you Arizona Korrs, you are so beautiful never forget that.
Arianagrande how is she doing? I miss her
Swaelee we all love you shorty

Then I started walking and took a seat and Austin sat next to me. "It's going to be a long flight" Austin said looking over at me. I nodded. "You really want this break?" Austin said looking out the window "I think we really need this Austin, our relationship we just moved so fast." I said still not looking at him. "Arizona if this is really what you want, fine you get your break." He said grabbing my hand and I looked down. "But I will be here waiting for you once you're ready, I'm not going anywhere, and you aren't losing me Arizona and I hope I'm not losing you."

I tried not to tear up "you aren't I just think its what's best right now."

"Arizona I love you, and I won't see anyone else, I'm waiting for you."

"I love you to Austin."

"Can I kiss you one last time for now?"

And I just nodded enjoying the kiss. And I didn't say it and he didn't say it but I think we both knew it would be the last.

That was two years ago.

Authors Note

double update yay!

Don't be mad at me guys

What do you think about that two year jump?