Sunflower (Chapter Nine)

**Arizona POV**

I open my eyes to the bright room, a room I wasn't familiar with and it finally hits me. I called Swae last night and he came over to pick me up, we ended up getting ice cream and talking, I told him all about Austin how we met, how we haven't known each other long but had a connection. By the time we got done talking we were both tired being it was 4 AM. I crash at his house but I was in a guest room, he was really the only person here that I could talk to beside Matt but I didn't want to bug him since he has a wife and a family to take care of.

Swae was a serious gentleman and a sweetheart who let me vent to him for hours on end. I know I didn't see him anymore than being a friend but it might be nice to have a close friend here in LA.

"Good morning" Swae says walking into the room with a glass of water in his hand. "How'd you sleep?" he asks me sitting next to me and handing me the water "Good thank you for the water" I say drinking it. "Arizona can I tell you something?" I nod my head "Austin is a good dude, very genuine and kind from what I have witnessed and heard. There has to be some kind of misunderstanding because I could never imagine him treating a girl that way." I nod my head and looked at him. He was looking at me like a friend who wanted to help me.

"That's good to hear, but I think it's better if I just keep my distance from him. We would just be trouble together and I don't need that and neither does he." I say hating that I just admitted it to someone other than myself. I came to this conclusion last night I just needed to stay away from Austin. "If that's what you want Arizona than so be it, but I know you told me you really didn't know a lot of my music or Austins do you want to hear something we did together?" honestly I didn't want to hear Austin's voice, but I wasn't going to tell Swae that. "Yes please" I said as he pulled out his phone.

"this songs called Spoil My Night" he said pushing play. Swae had a great voice but I loved Austins more. My heart had a ache in it from hearing his voice. All though I have to say I cracked up laughing when he said "beautiful boobies" I mean who puts that in a song! "Swae I love it you have an amazing voice and you two sound great together." he thanked me "If you need anything just call, I needed a new friend Arizona I'm happy its you" he said patting my leg before getting up and walking out of the room, leaving me to put myself back together.

After about ten minutes I walked into the front room "Hey I hate to rush you and you can stay if you want to but Austin's on his way, were gonna look into doing another song" Swae said causing my brain to yell at my heart that I needed to leave. My heart wanted to stay but I knew I needed to stick to what I needed to do for myself.

"I'll get going I'll get a uber here and be on my way again thank you for being a friend" I said pulling out my phone and ordering an uber. It said they were 15 minutes away. I just hoped they were here before Austin.

I walk outside sitting on the edge of the porch waiting for my ride. I was into my phone when I heard a call pull up I look to see if its my uber. To my surprise it wasn't and Uber it was Austin and he looked pissed.

**Austin's POV**

I pull up to Swae's house I needed to get my mind off Arizona and music was that way to take my mind off things. I put the car in park and get out as I'm walking up the drive way I see a familiar face sitting on the porch Arizona. I was pissed, heated. What the hell was she doing here? She cheats on me after a day of dating and she's at her cheaters house? Swae was supposed to be my buddy but he was banging my- well not mine. But she was mine when that shit happened. I walk up full on ready to blow my top.

What the hell are you doing here? I mean really Arizona I didn't picture you as a whore." I practically yelled at he causing her to back up as if she was scared of me. She didn't say anything just looks shocked.

"Hello? earth to Arizona? What are you doing here?" still nothing just shocked eyes. She was so beautiful but I didn't like this look even though she did that to me, I just wanted to hug her. I was scaring her but I couldn't stop I was so pissed. "Arizona"I yelled punching the pillar next to me causing her to jump and let out a yelp. I instantly regretted hitting the pillar but I was so pissed and hurt. I thought she was different.

I notice now tears were rolling down her face and it broke me. "Ari-" "No. I was just leaving." she pushed pass me and got into what I'm guessing was an uber. "Arizona please" I yelled I wanted to apologize for scaring her. She rolled down the window "I never cheated Austin, I'm sorry you felt I did. goodbye. Please leave me alone" she said sounding weak and shaken. Before I could say anything she rolled up the window and was gone.

She sounded so sure she didn't cheat but why would she be here? Why would Kylie lie to me? I pull myself together and turn around to walk in when Swae greets me at the door. "What was all that?" I knew he was talking about what just transpired outside his home. "what the hell was she doing here man?" I yelled.

"Yo man I don't know what you think you know but the whole cheating thing is making you look crazy. I went to her shop to get a tattoo by her, I didn't know she was with you but when I called her beautiful she instantly said she was with you and it ended there. I gave her my number after you busted in calling her a cheat and then ran out. You never should of got drunk and came into her work to yell at her. The only reason she was here was because last night she called me crying because she was hurt by you. She slept in the guest room." I felt horrible. "She was telling the truth?" "Yes you dumbass, and now she want's nothing to do with you." I felt my heart sink.

Kylie did this to ruin something that was actually good for me and now I might have lost Arizona, someone i have only known a couple days and she had this affect on me. I missed her, I craved her, I felt like I needed her. This last week she had been the light in my life, kind of like a sunflower.

She's been letting light into my life since I met her, she was special just like a Sunflower. "Swae I have a song idea, not only will it be a hit but It might help me get Arizona back." I said walking into his house. He handed me a pad of paper and a pen. I start writing down the words. I start singing the words I wrote down to Swae to get his opinion.

"Every time I'm leavin' on ya

You don't make it easy, no

Wish I could be there for ya

Give me a reason to, oh

Every time I'm walkin' out

I can hear you tellin' me to turn around

Fightin' for my trust and you won't back down

Even if we gotta risk it all right now, oh

I know you're scared of the unknown

You don't wanna be alone

I know I always come and go

But it's out of my control

And you'll be left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower, I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower, you're the sunflower"

"I love it man, I'll start writing my verse this week and we can come together and get it recorded." This song was for Arizona my sunflower.

"So is Arizona your sunflower?" Swae asked

"Shes the sunflower"