Sucker (Chapter Twenty Three)

Harry did Absolutely amazing, he was a very talented guy and I think him, and Austin together would make a great combination. "you should collaborate with him Austin it would be amazing!" I said to Austin sitting next to me with his arm around me. "I thought the same thing maybe one day we can." He said kissing the side of my head. Harry was now finished and went backstage and shortly after we head backstage. "Yo man that was awesome thank you for doing this for me." Austin said shaking his hand and then giving him a "bro" hug is what I call it.

"No problem always there for a fan." He said hugging me, "You did amazing as always." I said as we pulled away from the hug. We finished up with Harry and then we were off back to the hotel. "We need to head home in the morning for my mom," I said walking out of the bathroom after changing. "already booked our flights baby girl, you me and Swae's. I'm going to run down the hall and get some ice for the wine." He said kissing me and walking out the door. After about 5 minutes there was a knock at the door "What did you forget your key?" I was stopped by not Austin standing at the door but G. "Don't freak out" he said putting his hands up. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to say anything to anyone about what happened this morning." "No, I don't plan too now could you please go?" I said pushing him out of the door all the way and grabbing the door to shut it. "Good, I still want you Arizona and I will have you, promise you that." And he turned around and walked down the hall.

Finally, Austin walked through the door, "sorry baby it took so long, I ran into a fan in the hall and took a picture with her." he said sitting the ice down and putting the bottle of wine in the ice bucket. "G was here." I told him causing him to spin around with wide eyes "What?" I told him what happened and what he said to me. "Baby he will never get you baby girl I promise." He said pulling me into his lap. "You are so sexy even in your pajamas, but we don't need them." he said pulling my shirt off me leaving me with my boobs exposed. "you are so beautiful Arizona." He said before pulling me into him and slipping his tongue into my mouth. I could feel his member growing under me, he pulled back and ran his finger over my hard nipple then took it into his mouth causing me to let out a light moan. He picked me up and turned around throwing me onto the bed pulling my shorts and underwear off.

He then threw my legs on his shoulders and pulled me into his mouth. I could feel his tongue flicking at my clit causing me to moan even louder. "Cum for me baby girl" Austin said pulling away for a second and going right back to what he was doing except this time he put in a finger and started pumping and I could feel myself building up and I was ready to explode. I let out a loud moan and released on his finger. "that's a good girl." He said coming up to me and then taking his pants off. I tried to give him a blow job, but he stopped me "I want to be inside you If you blow me, I'll cum before I get to fuck you." He said and with that, he inserted his penis into me. It caused me to moan louder than before. He picked me up and sat me on top of him as I bounced up and down his hands on my boobs.

Then he picked me up and laid me on the bed and flipped me over and I got onto my knees and arched my back down as he started pounding into me. At this point I was moaning uncountably. I felt his pumps become sloppier which I knew that meant he was about to come. He squeezed my hips and I felt him shoot into me "Austin! Why didn't you pull out?" I said rolling over. "I was so into it I forget baby I'm sorry." He said kissing me, how can I be mad at him? I went into the bathroom and did what I needed to do in there and walked out to see Austin sitting in front of the big window in our room. "It's so beautiful all those buildings with the lights on." I said sitting next to him.

"it is almost as beautiful as you are." He pulled me into his arms, and I relax on his chest still looking outside. "did you ever think you would be here? with me?" Austin said taking a drink out of his wine glass. "No, I never knew moving to LA would result in this life, you Swae, Ariana and the girls its what dreams are made of. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to be around." He looked at me "what?" I asked "I never imagined being this young and knowing that I've found the love of my life. my life has been crazy for the last 3 years, everything just blew up. I never took a second to look around as see what I've done until I met you. I met the love of my life at a tattoo shop? Who would of thought?" I kept looking at him. "you are my girl Arizona and I am the luckiest man in the world to have you be mine I love you." He kissed me safety before standing up "We should get some sleep the flight it at 9 am and its already 2 am.

We woke up the next morning and I collected my clothes and makeup and packed it into my bag. Austin was in the shower and I heard a knock coming from the door that connected our rooms. "could you be any louder last night?" Swae said walking into the room and sitting me the bed. My face turned bright red "You could hear me?" I asked "Duh." He said laughing causing me to laugh with him. "So, I wrote a song about our friendship." He said handing me a piece of paper. "Well gosh everyone is writing songs about me first sunflower and now this? It makes me feel special." I started reading and I could hear the friendship he was describing, and I loved it. "Are you going to record it?" I asked him. "I've already made some calls, and I'm going to sing it with a girl named Ellie Goulding she's crazy incredible." He said, "that's awesome Sawe will you send it to me when you guys are done?" "of course, best friend" he hugged me and as he pulled away Austin walked into the room out of the bathroom.

As he walked out, he was wrapping his towel around his waist "Oh my god Austin I didn't need to see that" Swae said running through the door and shutting it. "that's what you get when you come into my room" Austin chuckled and leaning down to kiss me. We grabbed everything and checked out. As we walked out the front door, I looked up to see a crowd of people and I knew it had to of been a fan who noticed him and now they were all here. I looked at Austin and he intertwined our hands "Don't let go." He said and we started walking towards the car. I could hear the pictures being taken and fans asking questions. I heard a few names being called as well. I just ignored them. "Austin can we ask you a question?" a guy with a big camera stood in front of us. "Sure" he said and turned to me "get in the car baby." He said making sure I got into the car.

He answered whatever questions they had and got into the car, I could tell he was annoyed. "you okay?" I asked "I'm fine it's just sometimes I would like to somewhere and be able to just hang out. Are you ok?" he asked rubbing my leg "I'm fine just something I'm still trying to get used to." I said grabbing his hand. "I know I'm still not used to it." he laughed causing me to laugh. We finally made it to the plane and home. when we got off the plane, we were taken out the back way due to what happened in Indy. Austin kissing me as I got out of the car at my apartment building. "will you stay at my place tonight?" he asked, "yes just let me get some clothes and call my mom and see what time she will be here tomorrow, and I'll be over." He rolled down his window and yelled "Hey Arizona. I'm a sucker for you" and winked. Then he drove off. 

PostMalone I'm a sucker for you ;)

Michelletheone Dang jo bro reference

ArianaGrande I love this 

Username4 That's meeee!! shes crazy sweet in person! I love her! I know why Austin likes her

Postmalone she is a sweet person, I got lucky. 

I could tell it was an older picture beuacase I had my hair a different color. It was the first person to ever ask for a picture with me, just me. I'm usually the one taking the pictures. But reading Austin comments made my heart melt. I was the sucker for him. 

****Authors note****

do you have a favorite song? Message me or comment here and I'll make a list and maybe use your favorite song for a chapter!