Cry Baby (Chapter Forty Seven)

Arizona POV

**Flashback**

Its Grammys day and I couldn't be more excited to get Austin back plus I was singing on stage with Ariana which was going to be amazing. We are both currently in the front room getting our hair and makeup done for the event. Ariana is going to wear a light purple dress which was just the most beautiful dress I swear and mine was a light green so they looked good together since we will be walking the carpet together.

We do have a change of outfits for our song and Ariana had them custom designed for tonight and had actually had them in the works for a week or two, before I even knew she wanted to do a song together, but it made me happy to know she wasn't just...

We do have a change of outfits for our song and Ariana had them custom designed for tonight and had actually had them in the works for a week or two, before I even knew she wanted to do a song together, but it made me happy to know she wasn't just doing this for me to forget about Austin. We finish up our make up and we both get help getting into our dress, "wow you look amazing" I said walking into the front room seeing Ariana standing in her dress "No you look amazing." She said looking at my dress.

"we both look amazing!" I said and we both laughed and headed out to a black SUV waiting for us we both got in and headed to the red carpet. "were the next car" the driver said looking back at us and we both nodded. Finally, the door was opened, and I got our first and Ariana followed as soon as we stepped out, we heard our names called from every direction. I hadn't spoke on the Austin situation and I don't think he did either, so I know everyone was going to be curious about why I wasn't showing up with him.

We headed to the first stop and we both put our arms behind each other and smile at the flashing lights, its very blinding but I'm starting to get used to it which was helping a lot. We then moved onto the next spot, along the carpet there's X tape marks that we stop at and pose for the cameras. Someone is walking in front of us with a sign that says Ariana Grand and Arizona Korrs so that they can call our name to look at their camera.

The next pose we did was hugged each other and looked at the cameras smiling, this was really fun being here with Ariana, but I was ready to see Austin, but he must not be here yet. As we walked to the next spot Ariana grabbed my hand and I followed her and of course pictures were taken, I know there will be rumors tomorrow about us being lesbians especially since I wasn't walking the carpet with Austin.

Then we did some separate poses and then came back together and walked to where the interviews were going on which I was hoping they only talked to Ariana and not me because I wasn't sure what to say if they did ask me things about Austin. "Ariana, Arizona how are you girl doing? Looking beautiful." The girl said as we walked over to her she hugged us both and then stepped back holding the microphone.

"so, you girls are performing together tonight, this is your first time Arizona are you nervous?"

"Um yeah I would say I am, but I have my best friend next to me so I know it will be fine, I'm excited." I said smiling at Ariana and she smiled back. "your girls' friendship is goals, you two are very close, is there ever anything more?" the girl asked, and I glanced at Ariana and rolled my eyes.