God is a Woman (Chapter Thirty Six )

It's the day of the VMA's and me and Austin are getting ready in the house I'm upstairs and he's downstairs. The makeup artist finished my makeup and the hair lady finished my hair then It was time to get dressed I was crazy excited for this part. After I was finished it was time for me to walk downstairs to meet Austin. I make my way down the stairs and see Austin standing at the bottom wearing a red outfit, it did match my dress which I loved. "wow. You look just wow baby. Stunning." He said grabbing my hand and kissing me lightly. "you don't look so bad yourself baby." I said causing him to do a little spin for me.

"you are a dork lets go before we're late," I said and he grabbed my hand and we walked out to the limo waiting for us. We drank a little in the limo not a lot but a few small drinks. We pull up to the carpet and get out fixing my dress. "ready baby?" he said grabbing my hand and I followed him. We walked to the first section and the fans were screaming for his attention and the camera's wanted his attention too, so we stopped and posed for a couple of pictures I asked him if he would pose alone and he said no.

"Kiss her" I hear one of the camera men yell and I look at Austin and he bends down kissing me and they take the pictures. After a few minutes we moved on to E! news and they stopped us for a small interview they called it. "So, Austin are you excited to be nominated for artist of the year and song of the year?" the person said looking at Austin. "I am, its crazy a few years ago I would have never imagined all of this, but thank god I have Arizona by my side, she calms me down." He said looking at me and holding my hand, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"yes, Arizona you're knew to this, how does it feel being here supporting your boyfriend?" the guy said, "It crazy I've never been to something like this, but it's absolutely amazing I love it and I love supporting him." I said looking up at Austin. "you've also got your best friend Ariana in the same category as Post Malone for best Artist, how is that dealing with both being in it?" he asked me shocking me, I didn't realize they were In the same category. I'll be happy if either of them wins "Oh I will support either of them if they win, they are both amazing artists and deserve it, and I know them they will be happy for each other as well." I said proudly of myself for sounding so composed.

"both of them are also performing tonight so that will be amazing." I said as we walked away and finished the carpet walk and made it inside. We found our seats it was Austin then a spot for me, next to my seat was Ariana's picture with a sport free next to her and I knew she was bringing her mom. Ariana hadn't made it to her seat yet, so we sat down. I looked behind me to see motherfucking John Stamos, I might freak out a little he was my celebrity crush "Austin uncle Jesse is sitting behind us tonight." I said looking at him with wide eyes "I can see you're a fan" he said laughing and I sat patiently waiting for him to come into my sight. "I wonder where Ariana is?" I said a little shocked she hadn't shown up yet, she was always early. "I'm not sure she might be opening." He said and I nodded nice. Austin was in the second half of the show, he is performing with Aerosmith which is badass. Then I look and see John Stamos walking over towards me, well to his seat. Austin introduced himself and then he introduced me "hi" I said not knowing what else to say for the fear of sounding like an idiot. "she's a huge fan, I think she might be star struck." Austin told John making my face go red.

After a few minutes, I was back to normal and talking to him like I knew him forever. Finally, the show was ready to start and the intro to God is a Woman comes on and I know its Ariana. The stage lifts up and there's a huge table and she's standing with a bunch of girls like the last supper painting. She looked bad ass. And of course, they do a whole dance not shocking Ari was amazing at that. Of course, I was standing up and dancing along plus singing the words I was having a freaking blast. Once she was done, she got a standing ovation which she deserved. After about 30 minutes she was walking over to the seats where we were and squeezing past us and sitting next to me, her mom was already in her seat.

"you did amazing" I said whispering into her ear "thank you baby girl". Then I looked up to see G standing on the stage "what's he doing here?" I asked Austin "I'm not sure I didn't think he would be, he must be presenting something." I stirred a little in my seat and Austin grabbed my hand to calm me down. "I'm here to announce the winner for song of the year" he said, and I rolled my eyes knowing Austin was in that category for Rockstar. The nominees played on the screen and then he opened the envelope "the winner is" and I noticed he rolled his eyes "Post Malone ft.21 Savage Rockstar" of course he would get this category. Austin stood up and I did as well "You won Austin" I said kissing him "Calm down it will be fine." I whispered as he walked away so the cameras didn't pick it up.

I was so fucking proud of him I wasn't going to let G ruin this for Austin. He got on stage taking the award and walking to the microphone "I just want to thank my crew, 21, god, my fans and my amazing girlfriend Arizona, I love you baby" he said, and I mouthed back I love you and then he walked off the stage. I look down at my phone "hey I'm getting ready for my performance do you want to come back here with me? Or stay out there with Ari?" I texted back that I wanted to watch him perform and I would stay with Ari.

After a few more acts Austin was next and of course, he did fucking amazing, once again standing up and dancing along while singing and so was Ari, I'm sure people were loving us. Once he was done stand Ovation again and of course, he fucking deserved it as I whipped a tear away from being so fucking proud. After that he came of sat back with us. "baby that was amazing I am so proud of you, I love you." I told him kissing him. "here are the nominees for Artist of the year" we all sat up straight for that. "the winner is Camilla cabello" I was a little taken aback Austin and Ariana were such talented people but so was Camilla so I can't be mad, I could tell Austin and Ari weren't, so I stood up and clapped with them.

"I think you guys got robbed." I said in the limo we were on our way back to our house to celebrate. "it's whatever hopefully the Grammys are better" Austin said, and Ari agreed. "she's a good artist though." I said and they all agreed. "what am I going to do with you tow and Swae being nominated, I'm not going to have a tear left that night." I said and they laughed, we dropped her mom off at her house and pulled up to Austin's where his crew and Ari's crew were waiting. All the girls were there and Swae.

"lets party!!!" I said when I walked in.

Austin's outfit

Arizona's dress