I like me better ( Chapter Seven)

Arizona's POV

After I finished with my hair Austin invited me to dinner. So know I'm in my car heading to meet him. I pull up and park next to him. "Hey baby girl, I can't believe that I offered to take you anywhere you wanted and here we are at In-N-Out." he said giggling and hugging me. We head inside and order our food, then we head to sit at a booth and wait. Once the foods done Austin walks up to retrieve it. Stopping close to our booth I hear a fan ask for a picture.

Austin walks over and sits the food down "I'm sorry babe I'll be right back" before he turned around and walked back to the fan. He's gone for a couple of minutes and then returns. "sorry about that, I just owe my fans everything I can't tell them no"

"Oh Austin you don't have to apologize for that, I would expect you to want to interact with your fans, it makes me happy to see you so into meeting them and talking to them." he looked at me shocked "What?" I ask confused "It's just that the last girl I was with hated when I talked to my fans, she wanted me all to herself all the time."

"Well that's one thing you won't have to worry about with me, I'll always want you to meet your fans." I said picking up my burger and taking a bite. "god I am so lucky and hope I continue to be, I hope I get the honor of loving you one day Arizona I really do. We connect. I know we aren't dating yet but we will soon, if you feel the same way" the butterflies I got when he said he wanted to love me. Me Arizona A normal person not a model. Love for me is weird It's like I let my fear of getting hurt stop me. I don't think I loved my ex boyfriend back in Ohio and we were together for 2 years.

"Arizona?" Austin says looking at me "I hope I get just as lucky Austin" I say taking another bite. "Have I told you how badass your hair is? Plus my birthday is the 4th of July so it really works" He said smiling at me "Oh so your birthday is coming soon! I'm gonna make you a cake!" I say excited "No one has ever wanted to make me a cake just go out, and I have to pay for it."

"Well I'm not them no worries here."

We finish eating and walk out to our cars and stopping in front of them. Austin grabbed me hugging me, I had to get used to how tall he was compared to me. He let go and leaned down to kiss me, one kiss turned into making out and before I knew it I was on the hood of his car making out with him.

Then all of a sudden a flash happens and I see a man with a camera by us taking pictures. "Could you get out of here for fucks sake." Austin said shewing the man away. "Well that will be everywhere tomorrow. I didn't want you to get caught up in this yet, we aren't even dating yet" he said rubbing his forehead. "Austin it's okay I can handle myself I'll be fine" i said hugging him.

"Can we please go ride the Ferris wheel?" I ask like a kid "of course lets go baby!" Austin said grabbing my hand and leading the way. I stop to take a picture.

liked by Michelletheone, MammaA, SwaeLee and 5000 others

ArizonaRain1 I could get lost with you

Michelletheone Who? you better text me or I'll fly to LA

MammaA I love you darling please be safe

swaeLee give me a place boo we can get lost

We finally make it to the ride and get on, Austin sat next to me putting his arm around me, I decided to lay my head on his shoulder. This was so beautiful the sunset was magnificent and sitting next to him I felt like I held the world. I had such an amazing connect to Austin ever since he walked into the shop yesterday. I just hope everything works out.

We get back to the bottom "Can we go again?" I ask the conductor and he nodded starting the ride again. Not many people where around so it was perfect for me. I put my head on the edge and look at the beautiful city I had moved too and met this amazing person. I had it made here, it was so beautiful.

We get off the ride and walk back to the burger shop and stand in front of out cars. "Man I don't want this night to end Arizona, would you be willing to come stay the night with me? I'll sleep on the couch I just want you with me. So I know where you are." I couldn't say no to those beautiful blue eyes. So now I am driving to Scotts to get some things for my sleep over at Austins, he's following me so that I can follow him back to his house.

I get out and go into Scott's walking straight to my room and packing sleep clothes, clothes for tomorrow, a toothbrush, shampoo and conditioner. I finish putting things into my bag "Where are you going?" I scream jumping not hearing Scott walk in my room. "Oh I'm staying at Austin's tonight so he's not alone." I say grabbing my bag and walking to the door which Scott was blocking.

"He's just using you to sleeping with him. That's what he does, I would know I hear him talk to Matt. You aren't what he likes, you aren't on his level. He dates models and fucks models not girls like you. Get a grip on your life don't let him use you." he said and to be honest I just ignored him but wasn't sure why he was being such a dick. I know Austin wasn't just trying to sleep with me because I was drunk at his house last night and he never attempted to sleep with me. I pushed past Scott causing him to loose his balance.

"you're a Bitch" he yelled before I slammed the door. Walking out to my car and throwing my bag in the passenger seat. And following Austin back to his place. We finally made it back to his place.

"do you want to watch a movie?" Austin asked walking into the front room where I was sitting on his couch. "Sure! can we watch the Last Song?" He nods and pulls it up on his Tv. I sit right beside him putting my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. Before I know it I feel Austin pick me up and carry me up stairs and sit me on the bed, I can hear him walking over to his closet and walks back "Here baby change into this shirt" he says causing me to open my eyes and see another shirt of his god I loved sleeping in his shirts they were so big and comfy.

I changed while he turned around "okay turn back around" he laughs "Austin sleep in this bed with me tonight" I say causing him to run over to me and playfully tackle me to the bed and start kissing my face all over "Stop it" I say trying to catch my breath from laughing. "I can't wait for you to be mine Arizona. Soooo will you be mine now?" he asked catching me off guard, I wasn't expecting him to ask that from just knowing me for two days, but I felt what he did a genuine connection.

"I would love to be yours Austin, A million times YES!" I said way to excitedly. WE finished the night cuddling. I knew Scott knew nothing about Austin. What an ass.

"Arizona I like me better when I'm with you"