Dive (Chapter Five)

Arizona's POV
I woke up in Austin's bed but as I sat up there was no Austin. Oh well he's probably down stairs or something. I sit up checking m phone seeing a missed call from my mom this morning, and 10 missed calls from Scott along with a shit ton of text messages from him. Pretty much all of them was asking where I was. If I was okay. I send him a text saying I'm fine be home soon.
I get he was worried but that many calls and text? Come on. I get out of the most comfortable bed ever and head downstairs to find Austin.
I could hear him talking so I headed for the living room "hey Austin do you mind if I take a showe-." I was cut off by seeing Austin locking lips with another girl.
She was almost as tall as Austin, she had coal black hair, and was skinny like I could fit my hands around her waist skinny. I was in my own world thinking wow she looks nothing like me.
She has a beautiful face from what I could see now. They had stopped kissing when he heard me. My heart was crushed. I felt tears on the brim of my eyes, I was trying to hold them back.
"Arizona baby it's not what it-" Austin was cut off by the girl walking over to me "who's this rebound Austin? She looks like a hoe."
"Hold on a minute, I didn't sleep with Austin. And if you could not tell me I look like a hoe that would be great."
She looked at me shocked for standing up for myself, like I wasn't going to. She must be used to getting what she wanted. Austin.
"Did you call her baby?" She turned around looking at Austin. Honestly I was pissed he called me that. I wasn't his baby. He was just down some girls throat.
I turned around and went back upstairs slamming his door. I was leaving point blank. I stood up taking off his shirt and slipping back in my romper. I dug in my purse for a hair tie and threw my hair up. With tears still threatening to fall my phone started ringing it was my mom.
I wiped the tears away and taking a deep breath before answering. "Hey baby are you doing okay?" We're the first words I heard. My mom was always my best friend so the tears instantly started " Mom I met his guy and he made me seem like he really liked me and wanted to peruse things with me, and I felt that same but I just caught his tongue down some girls throat."
I finished taking a deep breath and wiping my tears again. "Oh baby I knew you shouldn't of went out to L.A by yourself. Just remember what I always told you. You are special, you can do and have anyone you want. Don't let one person slip you up. I love you honey." We said our goodbyes and hung up.
As soon as I hung up I heard the door hand turn. I looked up to see Austin standing in the door frame. "Arizona it wasn't what it looked like"
"Just save it Austin. I'm not playing this game. Just because you're some kind of "rockstar" doesn't mean I will fall for your stupid games. I mean something and I'm not going to let you make me thing I'm not." I get done saying proud of myself for standing my ground.
"Arizona please let me explain"
"I've heard it before Austin. I'm not about that post Malone player shit. I wanted Austin."
I was now crying I'm a big baby what can I say. "No really Arizona let me please tell you"
I finally gave in, it was those damn blue eyes. I told you he'd be the death of me.
"Her name is Kylie I dated her for two years. We broke up about 6 months ago. I just don't think she's let go yet. She knocked on the door right before you came downstairs, before I could say anything she heard your voice and kissed me. I wouldn't do that to you, I told you I really liked you, I meant it. I plan to make you mine one day, and hopefully soon because you are the girl of my dreams. You are beautiful beyond anyone I have ever seen. You have the sexiest body,you are a tattoo goddess. Your smile is the best smile I've ever seen. You have the most amazing eyes and an amazing personality. I'm not going to fuck this up." He finished. I immediately kissed him. God I never forgive this easy but what he was saying sounded like it was true. I hope.
He deepened the kiss laying me down and climbing on top of me, never breaking out kissing, well making out now. I could feel his hands touching my thighs making my whole body tingle.
"Austin I'm not ready to have sex with you yet. I need to know you better" I said and he got off me. We both sat up "how about we go get some breakfast?"
He asked. I wanted to get to know him better because I did like him too. "Do you have breakfast stuff here?" I asked "yes but my cooks not here and I don't know how to make anything but chicken Parmesan." He said causing me to laugh.
"Why don't I cook for us then? I make a mean omelette" I said raising my eye brows. "No girl has offered to cook for me, they always want to go out." He said very seriously. "Well Austin I'm not like most girls. You'll find that out"
"I already am baby girl" I smiled at him kissing his cheek and walking down stairs.
I ended up making us both omelettes and some bacon. "This is a pretty damn good omelette" Austin said stuffing his face. I just smiled.

Liked by Adamdegross, 21savage, justinbieber, and 800,143 more Postmalone best home cooked breakfast I've had in a long time

Postmalone best home cooked breakfast I've had in a long time. Thanks to a certain goddess. 🔥
Username7 who's this goddess he speaks of?
Username0 maybe the girls pictures he's been liking.
Kyliedoll8 gross, doesn't look like quality food.

After we got done eating I felt I needed to talk to Austin. "Hey can we talk?" I ask and he looked nervous but shook his head yes.
We walked over to the couch and said by each other.
"Austin I need to know if you are serious about liking me and it's not just some stupid famous persons game. I don't want to be hurt. Don't call me baby unless you mean it, let me know the truth before I dive right into  you."