MONOPOLY (chapter Forty Six)

Arizona's POV

It's been two years since that last kiss we had on the airplane and I'm sure you are all very confused and want to know what has happened these past two years well I'm going to tell you! So, let's go back to the day of the airplane ride.

**Flashback**

I decided to close my eyes the rest of the plane ride, I didn't feel like talking and if I talked, I would instantly not want the break anymore and I really think I need it. I was woken up by hearing the seatbelt click around my waist. I looked up to see my head had fallen on Austin's arm and he was buckling the seatbelt around me for landing. "sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you, thank you." I said holding the seatbelt. "Arizona its fine its what I'm here for, to keep you safe." I looked over at him and then snapped my head back to the window. Looking into his eyes would still make me regret this.

After we landed, I rolled my suitcase down the stairs and Austin was behind me "Um you can take the car back to our- I mean my place and get your stuff I'll hang at Dre's until you leave." He said rubbing his head and looking sad, I just nodded. And walked away getting into the black car waiting. I just stared out the window on the way there and decided to send a text to Ariana letting her know what was going on.

Ariana- Oh my gosh, are you okay? Where are you?

Me- I'm going to Austin's to get my stuff. I'm sure I'll be fine, it's just a break

Ariana- I'll be there soon to pick you up.

Me- well my car is here, so I will just drive to your place.

I sighed locking my phone and getting out of the car that has stopped in a familiar drive way. I got out and pulled my sunflower key out of my pocket and unlocked the door and was hit with Austin's smell, the cologne hit me like a ton of bricks, and it took me a second before I could walk in. I finally got into the house and headed upstairs where my clothes were. I hadn't moved in everything from my apartment yet which I guess was a good idea.

I started packing my clothes and getting everything out of the bathroom it takes me about an hour to get everything and then I take my suitcases downstairs and walk into the kitchen grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote

"Austin, I hope you understand where I'm coming from, I do love you, I always have and I always will this break will be over before you know it, until then here's my key. I love you. Love your Sunflower."

And I sat the key on the paper and walked out to my car crying. I really hope I don't regret this, but I know I need this. I drive to Ariana's and get out leaving my suitcases in the car and sending a text to Austin letting him know I was done. Right before I knock the door opens and Ariana pulls me into her arms hugging me and of course I hugged back.

I explained everything to her, and she listened like a best friend does, speaking of which I need to text Swae and let him know what's going on. "where are you going to stay" Ariana finally asked, and I looked at her "My apartment lease isn't up yet and everything else is still there so probably there until I figure out everything" "no you can live here with me!" she said standing up and walking over to her purse "here." she said handing me a key "this unlocks the whole place!" she said smiling at me "you don't have to do this Ari" I said "Oh no no no I don't have to do this but I want to, I want you living with me it will be fucking awesome." She said hugging me and walking out to the car and returned with my suitcases. "we can go get everything from your apartment tomorrow." She said sitting them down and waving her finger to follow her.

"this can be your room, my room is right next door, and since neither of us are getting action I don't think it matters we are so close." She said causing me to laugh. "true" I said through my laughter. "you gonna be okay baby girl?" she said looking at me with sympathetic eyes which I hate she has been giving me them since I walked in.