Thank U Next (Chapter Thirty Eight)

We are currently on our way to the music video shoot for Thank U Next. Austin actually wanted to come to this shoot which I thought was fun. This is my second music video with Ariana and it's pretty amazing.
For her to ask me to be in her videos warms my heart. There's a lot of us in this music video but I couldn't be more excited Austin gets to be in a small part and I love that she's including him.
"Are you excited to be in the video?" I asked Austin he was used to these videos I was still new. "Yes baby I'm excited to watch you get to do all this baby." "Me too. Who would of knew?" I laugh.
We pull up and walk into a crazy scene there's people in cheerleading costume, Santa outfits, there's a lot going on here.
"Arizona!" I hear Ariana's voice and she runs over to me hugging me "here this is yours." She hands me a cheerleading costume. "Once you have it on meet everyone over there wearing the same costume." And I nod
"Damn baby you are going to look fucking hot in that we might have to take it home" Austin said winking at me "oh god" I said rolling my eyes and smiling while walking to the changing room. I finally get changed and head out of the room.
"Daaaammnnnnnn" Austin practically yelled making everyone look at me "You've got it going on baby Can I get your number?" Causing me to laugh as he walked over to me kissing me. "I can't wait to take it off you baby girl." He whispered in my ear making my body tingle.
"I can't either" I whispered back "Okay you two let's get this video done." Ariana said waving us over.
"Austin you'll be in the bleachers and cheering us on. Arizona you're down here with us doing a cheer, and then we will have an outfit change because I need you in two more shots." And with that we went to our respective spots and started.
Austin watching me was a little embarrassing at first but I got used to it but man was he watching me like a little boy in love for the first time, I loved it. He would wink at me here and then causing me to smile huge. God I loved that man.
After The producer yelled cut we all stopped and were about to walk to the dressing room "LOOK AT MY BABY GOD DAMN" I hear Austin yell Causing my face to go red. I smiled at him and followed the other girls.
"God I want love like that, true love, a soul mate, he's always hyping you up I fucking love that." Ariana said as we were handed new clothes. "Can I keep this?" I ask and of course she nodded "gonna wear it for Austin I see" she winked "of course and you'll find that love someday babe." "Yeah I think that ship has sailed but we'll see" that comment hurt my heart.
I know Malcom was her true love and I hated he wasn't here anymore even though I didn't know him. We changed into mean girl outfits 4 of us, I was now wearing a pink crop top and a pink plaid shirt skirt, god Austin's gonna love this one too.
We walk out and Austin was sitting on a bench "you Arizona are just wow" he said kissing me and then I went to where the girls where "I'll be back baby" I said. We did the walking down the hall scenes and then one more outfit change was involved.
"Last one girls! And the funniest" Ariana said as we were handed outfits. We were all handed a cropped red shirt with white fuzzy trim, a red skirt with fuzzy trim, a Santa hat and a pair of thigh high boots.
"I love the mean girls theme here." One girl said, I hadn't met her before but she seemed cool. "I know i love it." I said back. "Carrie btw" She said "Arizona." "Oh the girl who's dating post Malone?" "Uh Yeah." It was a little odd she brought that up.
"Be careful with him. I heard he's a cheater" and she walked away. Not giving me a chance to respond, I'll ask after I guess. We all walked out and I noticed Austin and his jaw dropped. "You have to keep these outfits for me baby. Those boots you look so damn fine." Causing me to smile but then I hear "hey Austin." And it was Carrie Austin kind of just froze. "C-Carrie why are you doing here?" He asked her looking at me with with almost worry on his eyes.
"Supporting my friend, I've met Arizona" she said looking at me. What the hell was going on? Were they a thing before?
"Oh I didn't realize you two were friends" then he got closer to her confusing me "stay away from her Carrie, I fucking mean it." I heard him whisper but in a dark tone. Almost threatening, what the hell?
She huffed and walked away. "What was that?" I asked cussing him to look down at me "I'll explain later, stay away from her and don't listen to anything she says. I need to talk to Ariana I'll be right back." And he was gone.
Leaving me confused and shocked.
AUSTIN's POV
"Ariana how do you know Carrie?" I said to Ariana I was fuming at the point. Her saying she met Arizona, knowing she tried to get to her I was fucking pissed. "I just met her a few weeks ago, we really hit it off, she found me at a restaurant and I invited her to sit with us and we became fast friends. Why you look pissed." I figured she could tell I was pissed.
"She can't be around Arizona. Period." I said in a dark tone, she won't ruin this for me. "Why?"
"When I first moved to Hollywood, she found me and we hit it off too, we became fast friends, then we started dating, way before Kylie. But eventually she followed me everywhere. I mean everywhere I couldn't go to my car without her watching me from the window. I wasn't huge yet so I didn't have much, I figured she liked me for me. I finally got sick of her being everywhere that I ended things. But she didn't. She still followed me everywhere, she would stalk me. I would leave my house and she would be sitting in her car across the road. At one point she tried to run my step mom off the road because she thought it was a girlfriend of mine. But every time I went to the cops they told me I didn't have proof.
When I moved houses she kind of gave up, but she would come to my shows in LA, I thought she gave up but maybe she was the one who told that fan to hurt Arizona. I don't know it makes me paranoid and I can't help but think what if she tried to hurt Arizona, she may have already. Ariana she can't be around Arizona. I can't lose Arizona over her. She's the love of my life."
I was now trying to fight back tears, I had thought she backed off but knowing she just made friends with Ariana tells me she knew Ariana and Arizona were friends, she's trying to get to her, and I can't help but think maybe it was her who caused Arizona to get hurt. I felt a tear slip.
"Oh my god Austin i didn't know, don't cry Arizona will be fine, I'll make sure she's gone for good, that must be why she was so pushy to meet my best friend the girl from Instagram, she always talked about Arizona but I didn't think anything of it. I talk about Arizona a lot too." She said and I could see she was going to cry again.
"I don't want to lose my best friend either Austin and you won't lose the love of your life, does she know?"
" no I haven't told her yet I didn't think I needed too. But seeing her talk to Arizona scared me" "you should really tell her." "I will after the shoot is done, I don't want to ruin her day she's had so much fun with you and these videos, plus who knew she could write and sing a little" I said laughing, "I know it's crazy, I think I'm gonna ask her to sing a song with me."
"Oh that would awesome." "I know I can't wait." Ariana said and with that we walked out of the room.
Tayla told me Arizona was in the bathroom so I sat and waited until I could hear Ariana talking to someone I'm guessing Carrie.
"You listen to me bitch. Let me find out you were trying to get to Arizona. It will fail. You messed with the wrong bitches. Stay away from her and Austin you get me?" "I can talk to her if I want. But I'll leave for now." I heard Carrie say pissing me off, we will play like hell if she thinks she'll get close to her.
"No you can't talk to her, go now." Ariana said and then appeared from the room. And gave me the thumbs up, but I don't trust Carrie. I'm still waiting for Arizona to come out and it's worrying me a bit. I decide to walk into the bathroom but hear talking. "He's bad news Arizona get away from him. I promise it won't end well." I knew it was Carries voice. I could feel my blood boil and my knuckles turning white from clenching my fist.
I'm about to storm in when I hear Arizona reply. "Get these bad vibes off of me, and get out of here with this fuckery." And I could hear walk. I run back to the outside and stand waiting for Arizona to walk out.
"Everything okay baby?" I asked her and she looked at me "yes but when we get home we need to talk." I knew she wanted to know who Carrie was.
"You got it baby and no it's not what you think I didn't cheat. Just enjoy filming the video. I love you" I kissed her and she walked off and I could tell she was a little worried and I hated it.
I was sitting in the crowd with the other people watching the Now four girls try dancing and Arizona was the cutest damn thing in the room. It was turning me on a little I had to cross my legs to try and not get a boner.m. This girl will be the death of me, just hopefully the Carrie thing won't be too much.