All These Years (Chapter Fifty Seven)

Arizona POV

"And you're just going to let him get married?" Swae said sitting across from me. "I mean yeah what the hell would I do?" I asked "I don't know go after the man you love." He said looking at me. "Well I do love him but I'm with Shawn and he's with she who shall not be named." And he let out a laugh.

"I think he still loves you but whatever Arizona." He rolled his eyes shoving the French fires into his mouth. "Whatever Swaelee." I said laughing then biting into my burger. After dinner we went our separate ways and I went home.

I haven't talked to Shawn really since the night of the Grammys I got things off my chest telling Austin I would always love him but seeing him again that night just brought back everything. "How was dinner you look hot!?" Ari asked and looked me up and down as I walked in.

 "How was dinner you look hot!?" Ari asked and looked me up and down as I walked in

"Good And Thank you. he's still trying to convince me to try and get Austin back." She hummed And nodded her head. "You know when he walked in the bathroom even after all these years I still felt everything. I was never prepared for a moment like that and then suddenly it all came back."

That was the truth it all came back the moment I noticed it was him it all came back right away it all flooded my memories, thanksgiving with our families, the trip to Nevada when we had our miscarriage, the picnic he took us on, the moment he asked me to move in, the first I love you it all came back.

"I know honey. I never got over Mac and Pete knew that. I think Shawn deserves to know how you feel about Austin. I hate that I never told Pete how I felt until mac died." I could see the tears forming in her eyes it was still a touchy subject him dying.

"I know I need to talk to him." I said getting up and walking upstairs to get my phone texting Shawn. After an hour or so Shawn was at the door knocking I hated that I had to have this talk with him.

"I'll let you two talk." Ari said getting up and going upstairs. "Arizona before you speak I need to get something off my chest I love you. I think I'm falling in love with you." I felt my heart ache "Shawn." I said looking at him and I see his face fall.

"You don't love me do you?" He said and my heart hurt a little more. "Shawn I have love for you I really do, you are such an amazing man" "but you aren't in love with me. You're still in love with Austin aren't you?" He said and I hanged my head down.

"I tried Shawn I really did I tried the best I could to move on and I'm not sure why I just can't. I don't know if I tried to fast but Shawn I do have love for you. I want to continue to be in each other lives." I said holding his hand and he didn't look mad and I don't think he really looked sad either.

" I'm not mad at you Arizona, I think I've always known. I just tried to ignore it, and honestly I want you in my life as well even if it's as a friend. You are special and I'm a better person for knowing you." He said and I felt my heart warm up, I felt the smile on my face.

"That smile, I don't want to see it fade please Arizona try and get Austin back." And I just nodded "I'll think about it." And with that he got up kissed my cheek and walked to the door "friends?" He said turning around "friends" I said and he was gone.

I told Ariana what happened and she was supportive as always. We were watching a movie on the couch when my phone dinged. I pulled it out and noticed a number I didn't have saved.

Unknown number- Can you meet me at my house? I still love you.

Me- um is this Austin?

Unknown number- yes meet me in 20

I locked my phone and got up "I'm going to meet someone." I said and I was out the door. I know I said I wanted him to stay away but maybe everyone was right maybe I should try to get him back. I didn't give Ari a chance to ask she might talk me out of it or try to come with me.

I pull up to Austin's house and notice all the lights were off except one in the front room and Austin's car wasn't here. I got out walking to the door and knocked and then turned the handle and the door opened. I walked in and it was silent.

"Austin?" I yelled nothing, what the hell? I walked around and turned on the kitchen light and when I did I saw Carrie sitting at the table. "God damn it" I said jumping it scared the shit out of me. "You came." She said and I just looked around confused.

"Where's Austin?" I asked still looking around. "He's not here right now. He won't be back tonight." I was a little confused then it hit me. She texted me pretending to be Austin and I came here alone and no one knew where I was.

"Why did you text me?" I asked and she stood up and I stepped back a little. "I knew you were still in love with him and I knew you would come here if you thought it was him. Bitch listen to me we're getting married. You are going to come to this wedding and you are going to watch me take your man and you are going to see me carrying his kid in the next few months I'm going to destroy you. And if you aren't at the wedding, you won't like what happens."

"I'm so sorry you were not truly loved and that made you so cruel." I said.

I was shocked she was saying all this I just turned around and ran out and into my car. I felt the tears hit my face. Then I remember what Ari said pull yourself together. I can hear her in my head know who you are, know your worth, know what you deserve and don't settle for less.

Then it hit me. You can bet your ass I'm going to the wedding. But she's not going to like what happens. Shits going to hit the fan, but this time I won't back down.