Thinking Out Loud (Chapter Eleven)

**Arizona Pov**

We finally arrived at Austin's place and I was still drunk but I could tell that it was going to wear off here soon. "Let me help you get out," Austin said getting out and jogging over to the passenger door and opening reaching out his hand for me to grab. We make it into the front room and I plop down on his couch. "Are you thirsty or hungry?" Austin asked walking to the kitchen "I'll take some water".

Once he brought the water, he sat down next to me "I loved the song Austin" he looked up and smiled his big smile "We don't have to talk about anything tonight, not while your drunk. But you are, well you were like my sunflower." His words hurt, I didn't want them too because I still wasn't ready to forgive him even drunk. But he did look absolutely sexy tonight, he was wearing a pair of grey sweat pants and just a plain white shirt.

Plus, when I'm drunk, I get horny so I'm very much trying to hold it together. "Austin can we dance?" it was a random request but I just wanted him to hold me because I knew tonight would be the last night, I would get to feel him holding me. I knew after tonight I needed to stay away from him for the sake of us both, even though we had that connection it wouldn't work, we now know this. I know what you're thinking, I'm overreacting but being accused of cheating hurt, and even more, being called a whore. Even if he just said it out of anger, he should have asked me before accusing.

Plus, I had already gone through something like this before with my ex back in Ohio, I had to learn how to stand up for myself. When my ex would get mad words like that would fall out of his mouth and then I would forgive him, I can't let someone attack me with words again. "Yes, we can" Austin finally answered my question he turned on the tv and typed in a song. "Do you know this song?" he asked me, I looked up at the tv to see the video he was about to click on "Of course who doesn't know Ed Sheeran, plus this is one of my favorite songs."

He stood up reaching his hand out to help me off the couch. He pulled me close to him still holding my hand and putting his other hand on my lower back. We began dancing and I felt something in my heart, something I had never felt before, but I'm going with it has something to do with me being drunk. At this point I had my head on Austin's chest, he smelled so good, comforting. He's now quietly singing along with Ed Sheeran, making my heart melt "And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just the touch of a hand". I could live in this moment forever.

All of a sudden, I feel something in my stomach and it wasn't butterflies, I was going to vomit. I took off running to the bathroom with Austin following behind. I tried shewing him away but he followed me right into the bathroom. Before I knew it, my head was in the toilet and I was throwing my stomach up. I could feel Austin sitting behind me and grabbing my hair, for the sake of not getting vomit in it. He now was also rubbing my back giving me comfort.

When I was finally done, it felt like I was throwing up for hours, I know if I wasn't drunk, I would be so embarrassed. I looked over my shoulder and gave Austin a small smile and he smiled back "Feel better?" he asked as I laid back into his chest. "I do but do you have a toothbrush I can use?" we both got up "yes here," he said pulling open a drawer and lifting out a new toothbrush in the packaging. "Thank you" "I'll leave you to it, I'll put one of my shirts on the bed that you can wear to sleep." He walked over kissing me on the forehead before disappearing into the bedroom.

That side I saw of him when he was drunk at my work that's aside, I didn't know he had. but this side is something else, he's sweet, soft and very loving almost. Do I give him a second chance? I just don't want to back down for what I worked so hard on myself for. I worked hard to get my backbone and be able to know when to step back. I finish brushing my teeth and walk into the bedroom to see Austin standing on his balcony shirtless. I got dressed in his shirt taking off my shirt, bra, and my shorts. Austin turned around and noticed that I changed "You look beautiful Ari" Ari? No one has ever called me that but I like it.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" I wasn't lying he looked downright sexy as hell. Before I knew it, I was standing as close as to could to him "Austin kiss me" he didn't hesitate. As soon as he started kissing me, I knew I couldn't stop. Our kiss got hot real fast, we were now exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I jumped on his waist and he grabbed my legs so they didn't fall, walking me over to the bed. Hi sat me on the bed while being on top of me still kissing passionately.

When he suddenly stopped. "What?" he looked at me with sad eyes "you only want this because you're drunk, I can't take advantage of you drunk Ari." I felt my heart stop for a second. "Austin at this moment I'm stone cold sober and I want you" I meant that I wanted him, I wasn't sure what was going to happen after this happened but I needed Austin now.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a smile and I nodded my head. He started kissing me again sitting me up to take my shirt off, once my shirt was off, he laid me back down kissing me again, and starting to work his way down my neck and then his mouth was around my nipple causing me to let out a moan. He continued to kiss down my stomach until he reached my underwear. He slowly started pulling them down throwing them behind his shoulder.

He put one finger into me and takes my clit into his mouth, causing a louder moan to come out of my mouth. He begins going faster and faster causing more and more loud moans. God, he was good at this. "god Austin" I moaned causing him to look up at me smiling. Once he was done I pulled down his pants, leaving him nude, he was already hard and when I went to return the favor but he stopped me "You don't have to do that tonight Ari, I want to please you" but I took his penis into my mouth anyway going up and down faster and faster causing him the let out a moan "God Ari you are amazing, can I get inside you now?" he asked causing me to smile and nod, when he stopped "Crap I don't have any condoms here, are you on the pill?" I nod "but we don't have to if you don't feel safe doing it without the condom." I said I didn't want him to be uncomfortable. "Oh, if you're on the pill were doing it baby girl" causing me to let out a small laugh.

He got on top of me slowly putting his penis in me, we did that position for about 2 minutes and he picked me up putting me on top of him to ride him, as I bounced up and down, I couldn't help think about how I've never had sex this good. We went on for about 15 minutes when Austin shouted "oh god I'm going to cum Ari" I went to lift off of him and he slammed me back down, not hard but enough to put me back on his penis. Right when he did that, he let out a huge moan at the same time I did, signaling we both came.

"God Austin that's probably the best sex I have ever had seriously," I said out of breath and laying next to him. "I seriously think that is the best sex I've ever had too ari" causing me to smile He had probably been with a ton of girls so it made me feel good. "can we go to bed now?" I asked causing him to laugh. "Yes baby," he said kissing me and then pulling me into him.

I was almost asleep, right in the in-between of out cold and awake when Austin started talking. I knew he thought I was asleep and I wanted to hear what he had to say. "Ari I know you probably still don't forgive me and I don't know what will happen after tonight but god baby you are my sunflower. One of a kind and I plan to win you back"

"I'm thinking out loud maybe I found love right where we are" he sang very quietly. You know they say some people fall in love with just the touch of a hand.