Dangerous Woman (Chapter Sixteen)

Arizona's POV

Its been 29 days since I've seen Austin. When we woke up that morning, he told me that even though he was drunk he meant every single word he spoke that night. He said he loved me. I didn't say it back that day because I didn't want to admit it that I did, I knew being friends with him was the right thing to do, and I had a good thing going with G I didn't want to hurt him. so here I am laying in a bed next to G while he's fast asleep. And here I am wide awake trying to forget about Austin, he still texts me almost every day to check up on me, usually just a "Hey, how are you?" and that was usually it. He knew I was with G and from what Swae has told me he was talking to a new girl, which I'm not going to lie it made my stomach turn when he told me.

But I can't be mad at him, I was the reason for this, I was trying to move on, and I guess so was he and that was something I just had to get used to. Michelle went home a couple of days after that night, I remember her calling me telling me she hooked up with Adam and she really liked him, so they were trying to make it work long distance. I and Swae have really gotten to know each other and honestly, he really is one of my best friends now, and I couldn't be more grateful for him, he's an amazing person and friend.

I try my best to be happy with G, and I am don't get me wrong he is amazing, very caring but at night I feel Austin creep into my brain, and I find myself longing for Austin, but I try my best to just push him out. I have work in the morning at 8 am and I really need to get some sleep, it's killing me not to just pick up my phone and text Austin, but I know I can't it would just ruin everything. I lock my phone screen and close my eyes hoping I would get some sleep.

**

I left G still asleep around 7:30 so I could stop at Starbucks and grab a coffee, I only slept about 3 hours last night thanks to Austin. Walking in to the shop Matt ran up to me "hey you have a client coming in about 8:30 and I think you're really going to enjoy this client she is so excited to meet you!" he said I walk over to my station and set my coffee down and start working on a drawing that Matt said the client wanted. It was a Pokémon and I loved the drawing, she wanted it black and white no color, which wasn't my favorite to do but from what Matt has said she personally asked for me.

About 8:20 I hear the door open causing me to look up, I look up to see a tiny girl standing at the desk, she looks around her 20's, she has long brunette hair, she's short but very beautiful. Then it hits me that's fucking Ariana Grande! I was a huge fan of hers. "Is Arizona here? I'm here for my 8:30 appointment" she spoke softly. Did she ask for me? "Um yes that's me," I said standing up from my station and she smiles at me and starts making her way to me. She's has a tall man with her, I'm assuming is a bodyguard.

"Hi Arizona, I'm Ariana, but you can call me Ari." She said as I went to shake her hand, but she pulled me into a hug. "I'm Arizona it's so amazing to meet you." I said trying to keep my cool. I didn't want to freak out in front of her. She sat down at my station as I started to get everything sterilized and ready to start her tattoo. "I've heard a lot about you, and I love getting tattoos so I figured I would get one from the Arizona that Austin talks about so much." I should have known Austin was talking about me, causing my heart to flutter from her saying his name. "Awe thank you so much, it would be an honor to tattoo you" I said causing her to smile.

"are you ready?" I said starting her tattoo, she sat like a champ which I would expect, she already had a lot of tattoos on her. "Hey Arizona, this may sound odd, but would you like to come to a little get together I'm having? Its just a little BBQ I would love to get to know you better, I always need friends" she said, she wants to be friends with me? How was my life becoming this active fun thing? This was something I wasn't used to, being around celebrities all the time, hell I'm dating one, I'm friends with two of them and now Ari?