I'm Out (chapter Fifty Two)

Arizona POV

**Flashback**

G was now standing in front of me and I wasn't sure what to say, for a second, I thought of how he knew that this is where I would be but then I remember the party here and that he's been here before. "what are you doing here?" I asked looking back at a drunk Shawn looking passed me to see who it was. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok?" he said looking around me and noticing Shawn on the couch. "what's he doing here?" he asked, and I looked back "I was his date tonight and now we are just having a good time." I said smiling back at Shawn, I'm not going to lie I was a little scared seeing G and not having Austin here to protect me.

Even though I know Shawn wouldn't let anything happen I was still nervous and scared. I wanted Austin. "oh, I didn't mean to interrupt anything I'll just call you tomorrow if you need anything, I'm here for you." And he was gone. I was most defiantly not wanting anything from him. I will never trust that man again. I shut the door and walked back over to Shawn who was now passed out, I grabbed a blanket off the couch and covered him up and walked upstairs to go to bed. I went to bed thinking of Austin and how he made me feel tonight. It was like we were back even if It was just for a few minutes.

And I'm still very curious as to why he couldn't talk about him and Carrie. He picked her over me and just a few days after I asked for a break it was like he was almost waiting for me to leave to be with her which honestly hurt my heart. I finally felt sleep taking over me as a tear slipped out and then the cold world went dark.

It's been three months since that night Shawn passed out on our couch and I still see him all the time, he is really trying his best to get me to be his and love him but I'm still having such a hard time with it its been 7 months since me and Austin went our separate ways but he was still always on my mind at least once a day. I was on tour with Ariana and I would sing monopoly with her every night of the tour and I was having a good time, Shawn was coming out to a few shows and I really enjoyed his company.

But there is always this part of me that wishes Austin was here with me to celebrate every night it was because of him that I was living this life. I recently saw a picture of him, and you could see my face still on his leg, I figured he would try to get it covered or lasered off, but he left it there. Maybe he still cares about me? "Why don't you just give Shawn a change Arizona. Its almost been a year I know its hard but the least you can do is try?" Ariana said as we sat backstage after a show.

"I honestly want to he's a great guy and a sweetheart I just don't think it's fair that I still love and think about Austin, I don't want him feeling like he isn't getting all of me." I was honestly feeling scared to let him in, what if he does what Austin does. Michelle actually passed away a few months ago and he was right by my side for the whole thing, the funeral and everything after he was really an amazing friend. God did I just friend zone him?

"Arizona you have to try he has moved on and it's fair that you get to honey." She was right it was only fair. We are in LA right now for her second night show. "why don't you text Shawn to meet us at the club and we can hang out all of us and the dancers." She said and I nodded pulling out my phone and texting Shawn. He immediately replied I'll meet you there. Ari got changed and we all headed out of the building into an SUV and headed to the club.

I'm wearing a pair of black dress pants, a dark red bra and over that, I had on a see-through lace long sleeved top. I really liked dressing this way, it made me feel sexier and more empowered. We made it to the club and walked in and I was greeted by Shawn right away "wow baby you look fucking perfect." He said grabbing my hand and spinning me around. I smiled "thank you so much, Shawn, you look good too." I said looking at him wearing a black dress shirt and black pants.