From the Dining Table (Chapter Fourteen)

**Austin's POV**

It's been two weeks since I've heard a word from Arizona, I've tried calling her a couple times but after being ignored I stopped. She left with G that night at the club and even though I had girls all over me that night I went home drunk and alone. Watching her on that dance floor made me not want anyone else but her that night and to see her leave with someone I know hurt like hell. I can't get mad at G he has no clue she was once mine for just a day which sounds so stupid. I was so stupid and now I have to act like I'm okay with just being friends with her.

Her best friend Michelle went home with Adam that night and they've been together every day since it seems, I asked Michelle once what Arizona was up to, but she would just look at me with sad eyes like she knows that I've fallen for her and tells me "Its Arizona's place to tell you not me" she would say that in the nicest way possible. I know Arizona was watching me at the club that night with all the girls all over me it made me wonder if she was pissed off at me for it.

I was pissed at myself for it. I'm such a dumbass when it comes to that girl. I finally decided to get away from the new-found lovebirds Adam and Michelle and take a walk. It was just a conscience I ended up in from of the shop she works at. I looked in and didn't see the popsicle hair as Michelle calls it. my heart hurt from not seeing her in there tattooing, I was walking away when I heard the door open and I spun around hoping it was Arizona. "Oh, hey Matt," I said looking down at my feet he must have caught me looking for her. "how's Arizona?" I kind of just blurt out. "She feels just fine man. Just give it time, just know she's fine" I noticed he was wearing one of my shirts that I gave Arizona one night she stayed at my house.

It broke me a little inside to see someone else in the shirt. Was he and Arizona having a thing? I thought to myself, but I remember Matt telling me about his kids and wife, so I don't think they are. I need to stop thinking that because she isn't mine. I don't get to worry about her. My mind just kept running to her being with G and I shudder to think he got to touch her and experience that amazing sex I had with her. I just waved Matt off and continued walking.

I finally end up back home after my walk to find my house empty. No Adam. No Michelle which they had been with me since the day after the party. But what hurt the most was no Arizona. I hate having this big house and no one to share it with. I hate that I ruined me and Arizona. When she was drunk that night and throwing up when she turned around and smiled at me, I was stone cold sober, and I felt a jolt of electricity in her eyes. It was something I had never felt before and if I'm being 100% honest, I'm not sure what to call the feeling I had.

I pulled out my phone hovering my finger over her number dying to call her again in hopes she would answer. But I stop myself closing the phone call app and opening my photos scrolling back to the picture I took of Arizona without her knowing. She was tattooing a client in my shirt.

 She was tattooing a client in my shirt

She was so god damn beautiful. Then I decided to check on Instagram to see if she's posted anything.

Liked by G_Eazy, Postmalone,Michelletheone, Swaelee and 500,979 others

ArizonaRain1 how beautiful is this waterfall behind me?

Photocredit- G_eazy

G_eazy not as beautiful as you

Swaelee it's beautiful sunflower

username5 look shes a hoe, already snubbing out boy posty for G

Postmalone username5 back off, we weren't together and still aren't just friends plus you look beautiful sunflower

she looked beautiful, like a goddess in this picture my sunflower but my heart sinks when I see who she tagged in the picture, I scrolled down once more and my heart sinks even further when I see what G has posted.

liked by ArizonaRain1, Michelletheone, Swaelee and 1,876,643 others

G_Eazy she thought the view was beautiful, but I thought she was the beautiful one

ArizonaRain1 Aw thank you G but it was beautiful

Swaelee where you at? I gotta visit there

michelletheone looking goood my best friend!I have a surprise for you when you get home

She was on vacation with G, happy with G. I missed my chance and now I have to watch this because I want her in my life even if that means she's just a friend as much as I hate that. I can feel a tear forming in my eye, and I've never cried over a girl before. I wanted to hate G but I couldn't, I can't. He's a good friend and he deserves to be happy I just hate that it's my girl, well not my girl anymore. If I hadn't invited him to my show that night, they would have never met. I'm the reason they are with each other at this moment and I sit alone on the couch.

What a better thing to do than drink? I started drinking about an hour ago and now I'm drunk off my ass. "Hey, Kylie want to meet up at the hotel?" I slur my words calling someone I know I shouldn't. Before I call my driver to take me to have sex with someone I've grown to hate. I decided to try and call Arizona one more time. "hello?" I hear a quiet voice answer, it sounded like she was sleeping. It warmed my heart to hear her voice again. "Arizona" I slurred not sure what to say, I didn't think she would answer. "what's wrong Austin? Are you drunk? Are you safe?" I could hear the concern in her voice, she still cares about me but as a friend. "I'm drunk, I plan on going out" I say causing her to gasp or yawn I wasn't sure what it was. "don't go anywhere I'm on my way" she said "wait I miss you" I said causing her to stay silent

"Even my phone misses your call, by the way" that was the last thing I said before she hung up. I guess I'm not going anywhere.