Girl Like You (Chapter Six)

Arizona's POV

Austin looked at me with those blue eyes that I can't stop staring at "Arizona let me start off by telling you If I didn't like you I would have never brought you to my house after just knowing you for a couple hours. It took my 5 months before I let my last girlfriend even step foot in my house. I have never let a girl wear my clothes. Arizona I wouldn't call you baby if I didn't mean it, you are the first girl I have ever called baby girl." I couldn't stop smiling at him. I knew he was being legit and telling me the truth.

The fact that I'm the first girl he's let do these certain things really make me feel special. he put his hand on my thigh and continued " I genuinely like you, I can tell you are different clearly you aren't fazed by "post Malone" you really seem to like Austin which if I'm honest I haven't had that since my career blew up. I don't want you to think I want to date you right away." my heart sank, I really liked him as well and he was right it didn't matter that he was famous I could care less, I was all about the real him.

He must of noticed my face drop my smile because he pulled me into his chest hugging me. "baby I didn't mean it like that. I do want to date you and be with you, but I want to prove to you first that I'm worth your time and energy. I want to prove to you that you will get the best of you. You will have the real Austin, someone that I haven't really given to any girl. I will make you mine baby girl, but when the times right." I smiled into his chest and pulled away kissing him.

I have never had a man want to prove something to me. The last boyfriend I had the one who I left in Ohio wasn't a bad boyfriend we just weren't working. "Austin that's the best thing I have ever heard and I can't wait to be yours baby" I say kissing him one more time.

"hows those face tattoos feel" I ask knowing that he hasn't even had them for a full 24 hours. "as good as a new tattoo could feel" he said chuckling. "anyway can I take a shower here? I have to be at work by noon for a client and it's already 10:30" "fuck wait never mind I don't even have fresh clothes here." I say slapping my forehead lightly.

"relax queen you can take a shower here and when you get out you can throw on a new shirt of mine and since it looks like a dress on you anyway we can leave and I will take you to your place, you can get dressed and then I'll take you to work, and bring your car back from the staple center after" god he's perfect. I nod and walk upstairs and he follows sitting on the bed. "towels are on the right side of the room behind the door." he says as I walk into the bathroom.

I take off my romper that I had thrown back on earlier getting into the shower. The shower feels amazing, this shower could fit 10 people into it. Crazy big. I noticed he had some shampoo and conditioner thank god! I finish washing my hair and then my body, getting out of the shower I dry off and then wrap the towel around me. Fuck I didn't bring a shirt in here for me to wear oh well I'm sure he's seen a girl in a towel before.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Austin's back to me talking on the phone. "I know man you just have to get me some time. I can't leave yet and ruin what could be the best thing that's happened to me since i took off." I wondered what he was talking about and couldn't help hoping I was the best thing he was talking about, but I also didn't want him to slow his life for me.

I cleared my throat to get his attention he turned around and his eyes looked me up and down " I gotta go man" and he hung up. "damn I've never seen a girl look so damn good in a towel before." He said walking over to me and kissing me, I jumped up putting both my legs around him. I had put on underwear under the towel before walking out of the bathroom. He walks me over to the bed and stands me up in front of it. I take the towel and undo it causing it to fall. leaving me in just my underwear.

He's eyes look me up and down "Oh baby you are beautiful, my tattooed goddess" goddess? That's a new compliment. I smile at him before crashing my lips back on his, pulling him on the bed on top of me. He moved down to my neck causing me to turn my head. "Fuck" I said causing him to get off me and I sat up. "I hate saying this but I have to get to my place and get dressed or I'm going to be late" I say getting up seeing the disappointment in his eyes I had the same look.

"It's okay we always have time baby girl. I am going to need a lot of self control around you." kissing my forehead and getting up. We ran downstairs grabbing my purse and him grabbing his keys "lets get going Baby" he said grabbing my hand and out the door we went.

The car ride was pretty quiet, he had the radio playing lightly and I was admiering how beautiful today was. The wind was blowing lightly and the sky didn't have a cloud in the sky. I knew it had to be my dad giving me a sign. I lost my dad about 2 years ago, that's why I decided to take this job, I knew he would want me to live my dreams. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when we pull up to Scott's place. I go to get out when Austin tells me to wait. He got out and walked over to my side opening the door. "Such a gentleman" I tell him. "you can come in if you want" He nods following me into the house.

"Well well well Arizona where in the hell have you been?" Scott yells at me not nothing I had Austin with me. "I stayed a friends house why does it matter?" I say. He's not my parent, I'm just his roommate. Austin walks around the corner. "Hey man no need to yell at her" "who is this Arizona" Austin asks he looks confused I forgot to tell him about Scott.

"he works at the shop he offered me a place to stay until I got on my feet here, he gave me his guest room." I finish telling him seeing him relax a little. "Austin it might be better if you wait in the car it will only take a few seconds." I tell him and he walks out to the car I go straight to my room. Changing into a black tank top and some shorts, it was warm here today. I walk into the bathroom throwing my hair into a bun. I skipped the make up I didn't want to be late to work. I walk out of my door to be stopped by Scott he grabbed my arm "Don't you EVER bring him back to this house" he practically yelled at me "Scott your hurting my arm" I say yanking my arm away. I ignored his comment and walked out the door to Austins car.

"You look good beautiful." I decided not to tell him about Scott hurting my arm and saying that for now. I just needed to get to work. We pull up to the shop "Hey Arizona if you want to get away from him I can get you a small place for now of your own?" "oh Austin thank you so much but I can't let you, I don't have the money for that right now, he's letting me stay there for free." "I'll pay for it, I have money"

"Austin I can't let you use your money on me, I'll get a place soon, I've been saving up!" I couldn't use his money I didn't care that he had money. He smiles "Okay then but if you change your mind I'm here." I thanked him again leaning over to kiss him and then opening the door "Could you bring my car though I have a hair appointment after work I need to go to" "Sure thing baby doll, one more thing can I have your number?" I didn't even realize I didn't give it to him. I put it in his phone "I'll text you later, maybe we can get dinner" " I would like that bye Austin" I walk up to the shop door hearing him drive away.

After about an hour of tattooing I see Austins body guard walk into the shop "Here are your keys miss" "Call me Arizona and thank you". He walked out right after. I finish up my tattoo at about 4:30 meaning its time to head to my hair appointment.

Liked by MammaA,Michelletheone, postmalone, and 3054 others

ArizonaRain1 I'm a firecracker baby

Michelletheone You look like a Popsicle I LOVE IT

MammaA I love it baby you know your dads favorite holiday was 4th of July!

postmalone you can blow up my world any day

right when I see Austins comment I get a text

"Baby you are just the most gorgeous human I Have ever seen. I needed a girl like you."