Lights Down Low(Chapter forty Three)

Arizona POV

I woke up early today so I could sneak out and pick up Jodi and Rich at the airport. I got out of bed as quietly as I could, Austin snuck in last night again which has been happening since we've been here. I got dressed and walked out to the rent a car we got yesterday and drove off heading to the airport, it was only about 30 minutes away so I shouldn't be gone long. I let my mom know to distract Austin, she was already up starting to cook, I think Austin will be more than distracted with all the food, he loved his food.

I pulled up to the airport and walked in waiting for the first sign of either Jodi or Rich. Finally, after about 30 minutes I see Jodi's face and she has a huge smile on her face waving at me "Arizona honey how are you? It's so good to see you and hug you." She said pulling me into a warm hug. I loved it. I needed a hug after the last few weeks I've had, not that Austin didn't or my mom just it was nice knowing Jodi cared for me.

"I've been better, but working on not stressing too much, I missed you guys," I said as she let go and Rich pulled me into a huge hug, "We missed you guys too, I can't wait to eat!" Rich said pulling away we headed to the car and I helped put their suitcases in the back, they didn't have big ones since they were only staying two days, I know we couldn't stay much longer either, even if I wanted too we both have jobs back in LA and nothing has changed with Michelle.

"How's your friend dear? Any changes?" I shake my head no and Jodi has a sad look wash over her face "Just keep faith honey" she said smiling lightly at me, Adam still hasn't left the hospital except to shower and eat but that was with Debbie, they had a good bond over Michelle and she loved Adam, we invited him to the house but he said he would rather be with Michelle. We started driving and finally pulled into my mom's driveway.

"He doesn't know that you two are here so wait by the door for my signal," I said walking inside the house as Jodi and Rich waited outside. "Arizona where have you been? Your mom keeps pumping me with food to taste, I'm not going to be hungry anymore" he said smiling at my mom "Hey I need a taste tester and you volunteered" my mom said laughing. I loved this moment it really warmed my heart to see them getting along so well, I just wish dad was here, to love Austin as well.

"I have a surprise for you!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the front room "Stay right here." I said pointing my finger at him and walking outside "Come on." I said waving to Rich and Jodi. I walked back in with them right behind me. "Dad? Jodi? what are you doing here? I thought I wouldn't get to see you this holiday." Austin said walking over to them and hugging them both.

"Arizona got us plane tickets and invited us out and here we are," Jodi said looking at me and smiling "its all your loving girlfriend." Rich said pointing to me. "you are the fucking best Arizona I love you." He said picking me up and spinning me around kissing me and then put me back down. "Jodi, Rich this is my mother Sharron," I said introducing my mom as she walked into the front room.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you, Austin is such a pleasure! You raised him right." My mom said hugging Rich than Jodi. "you raised a doll yourself Sharron, Arizona has done wonders for Austin." Jodi said looking at me and smiling. My heart was so full today, I was trying not to put my mind on Michelle, I didn't want to ruin anyone's day.

I texted the girls and Swae happy thanksgiving and of course, they all responded that they missed me and loved me. I was so happy with my support system. I walked into the kitchen where my mom and Jodi were cooking together "how can I help?" I asked and was put to work, I looked into the front room and noticed Austin and his dad watch football it warmed my heart, this house hasn't been full like this since my dad died.

I could tell my mom was having a blast and was so happy having a house full again her and Jodi hit it off right away which didn't shock me they were a lot alike. After everything was done me and Austin set the table and brought all the food to the table every took seats I was beside Austin and my mom and Jodi and Rich were across from us.

We started eating and just talking, learning things about each other it was really nice. As I was shoving my mouth with mac n cheese, I felt a hand on my leg, and it was working its way up my dress. I looked over at Austin who wasn't looking at me trying to avoid my gaze. I had put on a dress when I got back to moms just a smile blue dress since everyone else was wearing nice things.

I spread my legs a little and his hand started rubbing across my underwear. "Arizona when are you going to give me a tattoo?" Rich said causing me to look at him trying to compose myself. "anytime when we get back to LA just let me know when you want it and you got it." I said forcing the words out all I wanted to do was moan. Finally, Austin moved his hand causing me to look at him.

I watched a smirk form across his face. That bastard. "Arizona you and Austin can share your room tonight since you have been anyway, and Jodi and Rich can have the spare." My mom said smiling at me. I looked at her "I'm not dumb Arizona I can hear Austin walking to the room every night but that's ok, you're both adults." She said causing Jodi and Rich to laugh. We all talked for a little longer and then headed to the bedrooms, it was getting late and I was tired. "gosh I am so tired." I said faking a yawn really, I just wanted Austin inside me.

"just be quiet you two" Rich said chasing my face to flush red. After we closed the door I was instantly in Austin's arms, I wasted no time slipping my tongue into his mouth. He sat me on the bed, and I took off his shirt then pulled down his pants along with his boxers. "god I need you, Daddy." I said looking at him with lust in my eyes. "you got me baby girl." And he pulled the dress off of me leaving me exposed. He got onto his knees and pulled me to his mouth causing me to let out a moan, but Austin's hand was quick to cover my mouth.

He pulled up "Shh baby girl be good for Daddy." And he went back to doing circles on my clit causing me to build up my orgasm, right before I was ready to release, he stopped "On all fours baby girl" "Yes sir" I said getting on my hands and knees and waited to feel him enter me. I let out a light moan as he eased into me. He was a big guy, bigger than anyone I had been with so the first time he entered me was always a little uneasy feeling due to his size.

"Harder daddy," I said as he picked up his speed. I felt him grab my ass as he slammed into me, I was trying my best to not let out the loud moan I was holding in. "come with my baby girl, come for Daddy." Austin said and I felt him getting sloppy and we both hit our high at the same time. "God that was amazing," I said as he flopped down beside me. Now I was really tired. "Turn the lights down low," I said as he got up turning the light dimmer down.

Austin cuddled up to me and we fell asleep just like that. Today was a better day for me.