Otherside (Chapter Twelve)

**Arizona's POV**

I woke up with a pounding headache but in Austin's arms so it made up for the headache. As I lay here the memory of last night floods my brain. I way he touched me, the way he made me feel it was magical. Then I remember him singing that little part from Ed Sheeran's song "Love" I knew I didn't love Austin yet, I liked him a lot sure but love wasn't something I was ready for yet and quite frankly we haven't known each other long for that. He was lightly snoring and I was all in my thoughts when I heard my phone go off and I immediately knew it was Swae. I just left without telling him so I know he was freaking out.

Swae- Arizona please tell me you're safe? I've been up all night worrying about you.

Me- I'm fine Austin came and go me last night thank you for checking up on me

Swae- okay as long as you're safe, let me know how it goes with Austin

I knew he was going to be a good friend I got lucky running into him, well him finding me. I'm really happy that he respected that I had a thing with Austin and just wanted to support me. I was back in my thoughts now what? What do I do with last night? I wanted to keep my space with Austin for a while until I could figure him out, and I think I know just the way.

After about 20 minutes laying there, trying to figure out how I was going to word my speech to Austin. I got up because it hit me that I had to pee. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and oh my god I was a mess. I had makeup smeared down my face which I knew was from the amazing sex last night. I also had sex hair which it was a mess. After using the bathroom, I wiped off all the makeup and threw my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked back into the bedroom and pick Austin's shirt off the floor throwing it over me. I then noticed Austin wasn't in the bed anymore, he must be downstairs. As I walk downstairs, I see him sitting on a stool in the kitchen drinking what looked like orange juice. "good morning baby girl" he greeted me with a kiss, this was going to be had to tell him what I have to say. I sat down in the stool across from him.

"Austin, we need to talk about last night," I said dreading this talk. He nodded "I know, it was a mistake for you wasn't it?" "Oh god no Austin far from a mistake I loved every minute of it, I mean it but I still don't know if I'm ready to just forget you calling me a whore." He interrupted me "I didn't mean that Ari" I knew he probably didn't. "I know it was the alcohol and the heat of the moment, but you could have asked me instead of getting drunk and then accusing me. I'm sure I'll get over It. I just need time."

He nodded with sad eyes. I hated seeing his eyes so sad. "Austin how would you feel if we were just friends for now? Get to know each other better, learn how we are working together before we even think of a relationship." I said happy I got it off my chest, I just hoped he was okay with it. "I would actually like that Ari I think that's a smart idea." I was so happy to hear him being okay with being friends for now. "But I know it's going to be hard for me to get used to," Austin said " I really like kissing you and the sex with you is amazing" he finished his statement.

"Oh I know but we need to stick to this friend thing," I said getting some water out of his refrigerator. "Are you doing anything tonight?" Austin asked as I sat back down. "Nope, I don't go back to work until tomorrow so sitting at home is where I go" I let out a laugh "Well I have a show tonight would you like to come as a friend, of course, you can stay backstage or sit in the VIP pit and watch." "Oh, I would love to Austin sounds fun! Plus, who wouldn't want to see someone like you sing." He let out a huge smile making me smile even bigger.

After I finished my water, I had Austin take me home so I could get some emails done for appointments and get ready for tonight. I walk into my apartment and the first thing I do is take a shower and change out of Austin's clothes. I look around my apartment and walk over to the window looking out into the city that not too long ago I knew no one. Now I was meeting people not famous people too me just people who wanted to be close to me. I remember being so nervous coming here but my mom and my best friend Michelle pushed me to pressure my dreams and here I am.