Rockstar? (Chapter Three)

I walk back to Matt's office where he has lockers for us to keep our personal things. I open the locker seeing 12 sunflowers sitting on my purse, I also notice there's a card with them. "Hey beautiful surprise :) I can't wait to see you tonight. Austin." He must of went and got them while I was tattooing Larry, the lockers didn't lock so it would of been easy to find mine, I'm the only girl here.

He is such a sweet guy, I just hope whatever he's worried about me freaking out about doesn't freak me out. I grab my purse and the flowers and head out the door to Scott's place, I need to take a shower and change its 5 now the ticket says starts at 7 so I didn't have long to get ready. I lightly jog to my car parked out back and head to that shower I need so much.

I finally pull up the Scott's and get out walking up to the door unlocking it. "Hey champ how was work?" was the first thing I hear when I walk in seeing Scott "Great! I tattooed this awesome client today."I say with a smile but not mentioning Austin's name just because he seemed a little shy.

"What are your plans tonight? Want to maybe get dinner with me?" he asks "actually I have plans tonight can I take a raincheck?" I ask, he gives me this look "With who? You don't know anyone here." He said crossing his arms like he was trying to hurt my feelings with saying that. "I met someone at the tattoo parlor today, he asked me to meet him somewhere so I really need to get in the shower." walking away. Scott had a second bedroom with a bathroom of its's own so I didn't have to share. I think he asked me on a date but I have to see what Austin wanted, I liked him and hoped whatever it was I was ready for it.

I got undressed and got into the shower, I had my phone plugged in with a wireless speaker playing a shuffle of music in my phone. The first some on was " Comin home" Lynyrd Skynyrd I was a rock N' Roll girl at heart and they were my favorite all time band, Not the one that tours now the original Ronnie Van Zant. After I get done singing that Rockstar came on which was a good thing because I needed to get in the mood to see Post Malone.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel walking into the bedroom straight to my closet to figure out what I wanted to wear to this concert, something pretty but not overly dramatic. I decided on a black romper with long sleeves but the sleeves were cut out and tied at my wrist. Before I got dressed I walked back to the bedroom and blow-dried my hair and than straightened it something simple and if I got hot at the concert I could just throw it in a pony tail. Then I got my make up put on just a smile peach eye shadow and then a winged eye liner. I walked back into my room and put on the romper and a necklace. I had a bra on but it didn't look right so I guess no bra tonight but I have small tits anyway.

I walk out into the from room with my purse and keys in hand "Wow you look beautiful Arizona" Scott said standing up from the couch, "Aw thank you, could you take a picture for me so I can post it?" "sure!" he took my phone out of my hand. "there have fun tonight and be safe"

"I will" I say walking out into the driveway and then into the driver side of my car. I take out my phone and post the picture Scott took

Like by Michelletheone, MammaA,Scottballer and 2000 others

ArizonaRain1: I feel just like a rockstar

Michelletheone: girl text me back!!

Scottballer: No photo credit?

Username6: I knew she wasn't dating Posty she's with that guy who took the picture

I knew Michelle had been texting me but I didn't want to tell her I was meeting a guy especially at a Post Malone concert that's her man, she loves him, big fan. I'll tell her if I like Austin after tonight, I don't want her getting worked up that I might like a guy. And dang are his fans aggressive he likes one picture and the shit, It was probably an accident anyway.

I plug my phone into the aux cord pulling up a Post Malone playlist on youtube. By the time I pull into the staples center I had a realization he had a lot of good songs, and a beautiful voice I was now kind of excited to see him tonight. I park my car and make the walk towards the venue with ticket and VIP in hand.

Walking into the venue I couldn't believe how many people are here, wow this Post Malone must be huge! I walk up to the first worker I see, "Hey can you help me find the VIP section?" I ask the lady "sure follow me miss" we started walking towards the front of the stage. "Do you see where that tall guy is standing?" she pointed to this huge dude "Yes" "walk up to him and he will check your badge and show you your seat". I thanked her and walked up to this huge guy "Hi I have a Vi" he cut me off "Arizona right?" huh? How the hell did he know me, was there some kind of list I didn't know about?

"Yes that's me" he checked my badge and then led me to my seat, right in the middle of the section, front row, I mean I could almost touch the stage. I told him thank you and he told me to enjoy the show. I sat in the seat he said was mine, I noticed a few people sitting in the section already and knew it would fill up quick.

I got comfy and noticed a guy walking around with a tray full of budlight "hey can I get two of those?" I ask him, he shock his head yes and I paid him. I bet you think one is for Austin? No I plan on drinking them both I love budlight. Once I sat back down sitting the second drink under my chair, I realize Austin isn't here yet but I am a little early I guess its 6:25 now.

They are playing music in the whole place and I was enjoying myself, drinking my budlight, I was on the second one. I hope that guy comes back soon I want another. Finally he came back and I got two more, when he was walking away the lights started to dim and a man came out on stage and introduced Post Malone's opening act 21 savage.

Austin's still not here and its 7:30, the girl behind me said Post Malone is supposed to come on at 8. I'm beginning the think he stood me up. Which is weird. But now I'm about 5 budlights in and I was enjoying myself singing to songs I didn't know and dancing to the music. Ever seat was filled with people except one beside me. Well everyone was standing now but the girl next to me was pretty cool.

"are you guys ready for POST MALONE a man yells into the microphone"we all cheered as loud as we could, I was just trying to keep my mind off of Austin and enjoy myself. "girl i am so excited" the girl next to me yelled at me and I nodded. "Have you ever seen Posty live?" she asked and I shook my head no "you will love him!"

I hope so because I'm pissed at Austin but he's not ruining my night. Finally the music started again and the lights turned to the stage and I wish I was prepared for what happened next.

I looked up at this man walking on the stage from the back, curly hair and covered in tattoos, two of those being my tattoos on HIS FACE. "Shocked by how cute he is?" the girl next to me leaning into my ear. I must of had the shocked look on my face because I was. I was beyond shocked "Is that Post Malone?" I ask and she shakes her head yes.

I noticed he found me in the crowd it wasn't hard to do I was right up front. His eyes locked with mine, oh my god that's Austin.

**I'm so pumped for what the next chapter holds! I know I know its a little slow but  I promise it gets better! I just needed to get through the first few interactions

**I'm so pumped for what the next chapter holds! I know I know its a little slow but I promise it gets better! I just needed to get through the first few interactions. please vote, comment and feel free to message me with any ideas!