She Don't Love You (Chapter Fifty Five)

Arizona's POV
(Present day)

"Austin I just need to be alone." I said trying not to look at him, I know if I look it will come back. "Arizona please don't cry." He said again and I just laid my head back in my lap so he couldn't see me cry.

I felt his body sit next to mine and my whole body tensed up. "Look at me." I could feel his eyes on me as he said that. "I hate seeing you. It just brings up feelings I've tried so hard to forget." I said still not looking up at him.

The door opened again before he could respond and I saw Shawn standing in front of me now, this couldn't get any worse could it? I just put my head down again ignoring him as well. I felt him sit on the other side.

The door opened again and I looked up seeing G standing there. Are you fucking kidding me? Is someone playing a joke on me? I heard Austin speak up "you are the last person she wants to see." I knew he was talking to G.

"Actually man I think you're the last person she wants to see." Shawn said and I knew he was talking to Austin. "I've got her." Shawn said and I felt him arm around my waist. "I know her, I can handle it." Austin said I could feel the tension.

"I've been with her for almost two years man I think I know her pretty well." Shawn said in a sarcastic tone. Austin went to speak but the door open again great. "Actually I think all of you need to leave." I looked up seeing Ariana standing I front of me.

"She's my girl." Shawn said and I could tell Ari was pissed. "I don't care what she is to anyone all of you out. NOW" she raised her voice on the last line. All three boys got up walking out of the bathroom like their moms were yelling at them. "Stay her Arizona I'll be right back." Ari said and walked out behind them.

ARIANA POV

"All of you need to just go. I don't think you three arguing in front of her is the smartest thing to do. She's hurting right now." All three men looked at me. "And you." I said pointing at Austin. "You don't get to run to the rescue you're getting married. You need to let her move on."

"You laid hands on her. You don't get to be around her either." I said pointing to G. "Married?" Austin said loudly causing me to look at him. "I don't need any of this" G said walking away leaving me Austin and Shawn.

"I'm not getting married." Austin said and both of us gave him a look. "Arizona got the invite." I said looking confused. "Well I'm not getting married." He said again and I just nodded I didn't want to fight I wanted to check on Arizona.

"Shawn go back to the house and wait." I knew he was worried. I knew he was hurt. I didn't think singing that song would cause all of this I didn't think everyone would put the dots together it was just a last minute decision.

I turned around to walk into the bathroom and I heard Austin speak up. "She don't love you she's just lonely." I felt my blood boil. "You don't get to do this to her Austin. You don't get to keep pulling her in just to fucking hurt her. Shawn has done nothing but be amazing to her which isn't what I can say about you. You broke her and she's just now starting to fit back together. You need to leave her alone."

He hung his head and walked away. "Thank you." Shawn said walking away as well. God Arizona's love life was complicated.

AUSTINS POV

"MARRIED?" I yelled at Carrie as I walked into the house. "I sent the invites out I figured that's what the ring in your dresser was for." What the hell is wrong with this lady?

"I'm not marrying you. I've kept my end of the deal and Marriage wasn't part of it." I said flinging my hands around "and how dare you send one to Arizona? Really?" I said feeling my voice getting higher and I haven't ever yelled at a woman like this.

That ring was for Arizona I planned on purposing before all this shit happened and my life was ruined. "She can come. It's now apart of the deal you'll do whatever it takes to protect her right?" She said getting closer to me. She knew Arizona was my weakness. I hated it.

"You don't touch her. You understand me. If marriage is what it takes fine." I said pissed off. "Why don't you have sex with me Austin? Or touch me even?" Did she really just ask me that? I haven't slept with anyone since Arizona.

"Listen to me Carrie and listen well. You can't force love. It's either there or it isn't. My love is with Arizona and I will do whatever to takes to protect who I love."

Authors note
Sorry for it being so short just wanted to update for y'all.
Please comment, vote, share it means a lot to read your comments they are my favorite part of writing this book ❤️
Does anyone else get really attached to characters?
Love you sunflowers 🌻

Also I'm ranked 3rd in postmalone and that means so much to me! Thank you guys so much