Sweet but Psycho (Chapter Thirty Three)

"Hey Arizona can you come in today? Another celebrity wants a tattoo from you and he's only in town for two days." I hear Matt say over the phone. I was woken up from my deep sleep by it ringing. I sit up in bed trying not to move Austin. "Sure I'll be there in an hour" I said hanging after he thanked me.
I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Matt didn't say who it was or what he wanted but I guess I'll figure that out when I get there. I take off Austin's shirt and my underwear stepping into the shower. After the shower I blow dry my hair and then run a barrel curling iron through it. I had it dyed yellow and bright orange while in England. I put on my typical makeup and walked out into the bedroom.
Austin was still asleep, I could tell the jet lag had still hit him hard, I was tired as well from the jet lag but tattooing was my passion so I didn't mice being tired. I looked in his closest where I had a few things from your still in my bag from your I pulled out a black dress that had cut outs at the top of the chest and my stomach. After that I put a hat on and went over to the bed to wake Austin to tell him I was leaving.
"Where are you going hottie" I hear Austin say in his raspy morning voice. "I have a client I need to tattoo, you can get some more sleep baby I'll be back later." "What time?" He said pulling me onto the bed making my hat fall off "I'm not sure how long cause I'm not to sure how big the tattoo is, but I will text you when I know." I said kissing him and standing up picking my hat up and putting it on.
"Okay baby I love you bye." He said as I bent down to kiss him and picked up my purse walking downstairs and outside. Luckily my car was here from the night before the London flight. It was a beautiful day outside, pure blue and sunny. The wind was slightly blowing and I could see that Austin needed flowers in his yard. I'll plant some soon.
I get into my car and roll down the windows and turning up the music as I pulled out of the drive way. Half way there close to me came on the radio and I couldn't help but smile knowing Swae's song for me was on the radio and that it was one of the first songs he's written by himself. Then a song came on called "sweet but psycho" and I fucking love this song. So of course I blare it and sing as loud as I can.
I pull up to a cafe shop and order a coffee and then park at the shop and walked in. "Long time no see Arizona, how was England?" Matt said walking over to me and hugged me. "wow she still has a job here?" Scott said from behind his stations and I rolled my eyes. He wasn't the nicest person to me after I moved out. I just ignored. "It was amazing, I've really had a good time with Austin." I said walking over to my station.
"Oh yes miss Arizona with Her cool friends" Scott said Causing me to look at him "yeah yeah, and a cool boyfriend don't forget" I said winking at him and turning to Matt. "So when's the client come in?" "Here in about 20 minutes he wants these drawn realistic." He put down a piece of paper of two eyes, what looked like a girls eyes, I started drawing them and then getting everything ready when a man walked in with black hair, he was tall, and his arms were covered with tattoos.
"Are you Arizona?" He said standing at my station as I stood up to shake his hand "yes and you?" I said waiting for a name I didn't recognize him. "Zayn Malik" He said letting go of my hand.
"Nice to meet you Zayn, where are we placing this tattoo?" And he took off his shirt and pointed to his chest. He also had a decent amount of tattoos on his chest and upper arms. I got the stencil done and placed on his chest. I wasn't sure what he was famous for but it didn't matter he was just a normal person in my eyes, just like everyone else I have met.
"So Zayn who's eyes are these?" I asked him as I started up the tattoo machine and started. "It's my girlfriends eyes, I want it so I can always keep her close to my heart." I awed of course how fucking sweet. "That's sweet of you Zayn. How did you learn about me?" I asked "Well I mean your name seems to be everywhere, and I looked up your work and I absolutely loved it and you do sick work so why not get a tattoo from you." He said and it made me feel good knowing he didn't come to me just because I was in the public eye with Austin and Ariana.
He wanted to come to me for my work and that was a nice feeling. I was almost done with his tattoo when a girl walked in and I noticed her eyes matched the eyes I was tattooing "hey baby, hi I'm Gigi." She said kissing Zayn and then looking at me introducing herself and I did the same. She sat next to him which I was fine with. "About another 30 minutes Zayn and it will be done." I said.
I looked up to see Austin walking into the shop. He was holding a huge bundle of sunflowers. And something behind his back. "Hey What are you doing here?" I asked looking up from Zayn. "I wanted to surprise you and I figured you would mind some flowers." He said sitting them next to the bench. "What's up man?" He said shaking Zayn's hand, of course they knew each other. "Let me get a picture Arizona" Austin said holding up his phone. Zayn had stood up to stretch.

 Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande,zaynmalik and 1,408,937 others Postmalone tattoo artist at work 😉Zaynmalik she's sick at what she does "You do amazing work Arizona

Postmalone tattoo artist at work 😉
Zaynmalik she's sick at what she does
"You do amazing work Arizona." Zayn said standing up and looking into the mirror at his finished tattoo. "I'll be coming back for me thank you." He said and with that he was walking out. "Now baby I brought you this, let me take a picture of you wearing it" He said handing me a sunflower crown "oh I love it baby" I said taking off my hat and putting on the crown "I made it myself in the car." He said smiling and I could tell he was proud of it.

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande,taylamarie3Postmalone she's a sunflower 😍🌻Arizonarain1 I look like a dorkUsername1  I hope they break up

Postmalone she's a sunflower 😍🌻
Arizonarain1 I look like a dork
Username1 I hope they break up.

"I'm actually getting a tattoo today baby just not by you." He said kissing my nose. "Ugh why? What are you getting?" I asked pouting "Matt is doing it and you can't see it until it's done, so Ariana is waiting at our house and you two can hang out. I promise you'll see it when I get home." And with that he sent me on my way kissing me and I was in my car. Him calling it our house made me have butterflies.
It been about 6 hours since I left the tattoo shop and Austin texted me that he was leaving now, he must of gotten a big or detailed tattoo. Me and Ariana have just been hanging out watching tv and drinking a little wine.
"Hey baby I'm home!" He said walking into the front room wit his leg covered which means he had a new tattoo on his calf. "Oh let me see " I said a little tipsy from the wine. "Okay baby hold on." He walked over to the couch where Ariana was also sitting, and she was way far gone compared to me she was drunk.
He pulled off the cover and I almost fell over. "Oh my gosh Austin this is amazing Matt did wonders it really looks real! But why did you get it?" I asked confused a little "because i love you and I plan on being with you forever and now I'll have it forever . Trust me I wanted it and your friend over there gave me the picture, she had it on her phone and I wanted one that you didn't know about."
"Austin it's beautiful but now you have to look at me forever." I said kissing him "that's all I want is to look at you forever baby. Then, now and forever."

Liked by Arianagrande, swaelee, PostmaloneArizonaRain1 someone got me as a tattoo and I fucking love it 😍Arianagrande it's fucking sickSwaelee yo text me who got it Postmalone someone must love you

ArizonaRain1 someone got me as a tattoo and I fucking love it 😍
Arianagrande it's fucking sick
Swaelee yo text me who got it
Postmalone someone must love you