Fix You (Chapter Forty)

Austin's POV

That text from Carrie, I know that's who it was. I was pissed, I swear to god if she touches a hair on Arizona's head, I will kill her myself. I didn't fall asleep at all last night after the text, I stayed in bed watching Arizona, I didn't know what watching meant? Like was she outside my house? Or was she just bullshitting me? Either way, I didn't feel comfortable closing my eyes. Its almost 5:00 am which means I'll need to wake Arizona up soon to catch our flight and let me tell you I don't want to wake her up, I don't want to see the hurt and pain in her eyes, and honestly I have a feeling she will start crying the second I wake her up.

I'm praying that Michelle pulls through this, but I also know that a coma can't be a good thing and clearly neither does Arizona. This poor girl just has been through so fucking much since the moment a met her. She has a miscarriage with our baby, which she never really talked about, but I don't want to push it. A fan attacked her, G hit her and kicked her plus she has to keep seeing him because we're in the same industry. She's dealing with my mom which she's been a trooper. I just told her about Carrie and now Michelle my heart breaks for her. I just hope she don't break.

I plan on staying by her side no matter what she is the love of my life. Thanksgiving next week and I'm not sure what were going to do. I planned on inviting her mom to fly out and have dinner at our house with her mom, my dad and Jodi. But now I'm not sure what's going on but whatever it is I'm following her anywhere. I decided to text Dre and have him reschedule the rest of my tour for after December, I hated doing that, but all the fans will still get to come to their show just at a later date.

I had my baby to worry about and it was the first holiday season with her, I wanted to be with her for these major holidays. I look down at my phone and decide to text "C" "look leave me alone please, I'm happy now you need to go find your happy. Stay the fuck away from my baby, I swear Carrie. Don't fucking cross me when its someone I love." and I sent it. Then I blocked the number. Hopefully, she gets the message and leaves us alone.

I look at my phone again and see its time to wake Arizona "Arizona baby, you need to get up, we have a flight." I said and she rolled over and opened her beautiful green eyes and giving me a very tired and weak smile. "I hate this." she said, and I could see the reality hitting her as her eye's kind of darkened and the sadness took over. "I know baby, but we have to keep the faith eventually the fog clears up. I love you, I'm going to go get the shower going and warm you a towel up while you wake up, everything will be okay." I get up kissing her and going into the bathroom.

I turn the shower on the temperature I know she wants it as, I've had shower sex with her enough to know. As I'm walking out of the bathroom, she passes me I turn around to see her getting undressed she looked so god damn good, but I know how sad and stressed she is, so I know she doesn't want sex. She's got blonde hair with pink on the tips now and I fucking love it. I also know she told me it was temporary until she decides on another color.

"Are you going to keep staring?" I look back up from her body and see she's caught me checking her out. "Oh, sorry babe I'll go get your towel." I said turning around but felt a touch on my shoulder and turn around to see Arizona now in front of me naked. "babe you don't have to be sorry, you just stare at me like you've never seen me naked before." She said still seeing a hint of sadness in her eyes. "But every time I see you, I fall in love all over again." "Wow that's corny but I love you too." And she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me before turning around and walking back to the shower and getting in.

God she was a tease, but I knew I couldn't try to have sex with her due to her state of mind. I walk downstairs and put a towel in the dryer and set the timer for 10 minutes. I sit on the couch and text Adam asking if he's awake and ready.