End of the Day (Chapter Nineteen)

Longest plane ride of my freaking life. I was still running through what I had planned on saying to G, I was also silently hoping that he doesn't go to the media, I don't want to hurt Austin or his career in any way possible. For the most part, all of his fans are very supportive of him and his private life, but I have noticed those select few who blow things out of proportion, but it is what it is. I made this mistake and I'll have to deal with whatever comes my way. I just want to keep Austin out of my mistake. Having not only Austin with me but Swae as well is really giving me that calming effect that I'm guessing Austin knew I needed. I had no idea that he called Swae but gosh was I grateful.

We landed in Indy about 30 minutes ago and are waiting on a car to come and get us. It wasn't bad here once we got off, really no one seemed to care that Austin and Swae are here. I'm guessing since its late at night and its not LA. There are only a few people in the airport right now anyway so it's nice not to have that crowd as we did in LA. It was something I was most defiantly not used to where Swae and Austin were, it was a little scary honestly. "Post Malone?" I look up from my phone to see a girl that looks our age standing in front of Austin. She sounded shocked to see him. Austin stood up and the girl literally jumped in his arms and he hugged her back, which I was absolutely fine with, I adored how much he loves his fans and how much they loved him.

I'm not going to lie if I saw one of my favorite singers in person, I would probably do that same thing, especially if it was Harry Styles, I'm a huge fan of his music. The girl didn't seem to want to pull back at all even when Austin had stopped hugging. "do you want me to sign something?" Austin asked the girl kind of pulling her off of him. "I I don't have a pen." She said turning bright red and forcing her words out through the shock that Austin or Post Malone is standing in front of her. I look down digging in my purse "Here, I always have a pen on me" I said handing the pen to her, causing her to look at me "thank you" she said looking back at Austin. "Can you sign my boobs?" she asked still red in the face, I was a little shocked by this question. Austin looked back at me then back at the girl "Do you have anything else you want to be signed?" he asked trying to avoid the first thing she asked him to sign.

"is she your girlfriend I thought she was with G-Eazy? That's Arizona from your Instagram, right?" she asked looking back at me sitting with swae. I could feel him start rubbing circles on my back, he could see I was starting to become uncomfortable if you think I'm his girlfriend and I'm not yet, and I am with G why would you ask? Plus, I didn't want her saying anything and it somehow getting back to G before I could talk to him. "I'm with G-Eazy coming to visit him on tour, and Austin and Swae just wanted to tag along" I finally speak up through the silence. She smiled at me and handed Austin a piece of paper. "Can I get a picture with you?" she asked Austin and he agreed, once the picture was done, she turned around to walk away and Austin waved bye. A few steps away from us she turns around and winks at Austin.

Austin turned around and sat next to me waiting for the girl to disappear around the corner before he grabbed my hand and squeezed. "you will be my girlfriend after tomorrow baby" he said kissing my forehead. Gosh, I love this man. Then he unfolded the piece of paper the girl had handed him I look down to see it's her phone number. I let out a light chuckle, I knew Austin was mine and that I didn't have to worry about him. He got up and threw the paper away, "happens all the time, and they always land in the trash, especially since I've met you. No girl can keep my attention like you baby" he said walking back from the trash can.

Finally, the car pulled up and we loaded in the back. "I booked us a hotel," Swae said. I know I know I've said it 100 times but seriously how did I get so lucky to have these friends? He gave the hotel name to the driver and we were on our way. We pull up to this all-glass building, it was a beautiful hotel, and honestly, I couldn't wait to sleep. We finally make it to our room, me and Austin get our own room and Swae gets his, but there's a door connecting them. I walk into a beautiful room, we are on the top floor I believe, and the view is breathtaking You can see the downtown area and all the lights lit up, I'm a sucker for the look of night lights in big cities, that was one of the main things I loved in LA. We also have a king size bed that looks amazingly comfortable. "we should probably get some sleep" Austin said walking up behind me and putting his arms around me and kissing the top of my head. I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed walking out wearing a T-shirt and underwear and then Austin got ready for bed. "baby I want you" he said walking over to me and looking at me with the eyes I've come to learn it meant he was horny.

We were heavy into making out when my phone rang. He put me back on the ground because I was wrapped around his body. I pick up my phone to see G was calling "I've got to take this its G" I said to Austin walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. I didn't want G to hear Austin. "hey baby how's it going in LA?" I heard his voice, causing my heart to break knowing what I was going to tell him tomorrow. "I'm actually not in LA, I'm in Indy to visit you tomorrow since you have a show here." I said trying not to let my voice crack at the thought of what I was visiting him for. "aw babe that's awesome I'll be there in the morning around 7 am where are you staying?" he asked "the J.W Marriott, the big glass building" I say trying to sound happy "what room? I'll come to make you a very happy girl, and we can spend the day together before the show." God I was hoping he wouldn't ask what room, I was sharing a room with Austin and I really didn't want Austin there when I told G.

"um, room 605 top floor." Austin can go to swae's room until G leaves. "okay baby I'll see you in the morning." And he hung up the phone. His is really happening I'm really going to tell him; the thought turned my stomach and I wasn't in the mood for sex anymore. I walked out of the bathroom and went to sit on the bed next to Austin. "I'm not in the mood for sex anymore if that's okay?" I said not wanting him to be mad that I didn't want it anymore. "baby that's fine you don't ever have to do anything you don't want too, what did G say?" "He's going to be here in the morning around 7 to talk, I'm going to tell him then and you can go to Swae's room." I said messing with the ring again. As I'm messing with the ring my phone goes off picking it back up, I see it's a group chat text with my girls "We love you Arizona everything will be fine" was a text I had from Ariana and all the other girls chimed in saying they loved me too. Everything about those texts calmed me back down.

Having all this support was really helping me get up the courage to tell G, even though I know he's going to be pissed and he deserves to be. I lay down my phone getting under the covers and Austin turns off the lights crawling into bed next to me pulling me into his chest. "baby everything will be fine tomorrow, I'm here, Sawe's here, and your girls are always there for you." "what if he goes to the media? I don't want him ruining your career." I said finally saying it out loud to him. "baby he can't ruin my career and honestly I have you so if anything were to happen, I would still be in heaven because I have you with me." He kissed me and we both fell asleep.

Were both awaken with a knocking at the door I jump up out of bed knowing it was G, I look at my phone seeing it was 5 AM he was early, and I wasn't prepared. I run to the bathroom where my clothes were changing quickly and then walking back out into the room. "you gotta go Austin" I said pushing him towards the door connecting to Swae's room knowing he was still asleep. "baby it will be fine, I'll be right next door if you need me." He said kissing my head and then my lips. "and remember all I know at the end of the day is you love who you love, and I love you" and he shut the door.

Here it goes.