Wow (Chapter Thirty One)

"Austin!" I yelled putting my arms around him to try and pull him back. Keep in mind he's a lot bigger than me but I knew he was soft for me so hopefully, he would listen. "Austin please." I said still trying to pull him back. I felt him give a little letting me pull him back some but then he was on top of me. G had tried to jump on Austin, but Austin's bodyguard had stopped him, but it was enough force to knock Austin down and with me being behind him he landed on me.

"Ouch" I yelled causing Austin to get up fast and turn and drop to his knees as I say myself up on my elbows. "baby are you okay? I am so sorry I didn't mean to fall." Which I know was true I know he wouldn't hurt me. Luckily, I felt fine it was just the shock that got me. I look up to see Ariana and Swae standing above me "come on baby girl" Ariana said grabbing my hand and helping me to my feet. I stood up and looked at G who was standing behind his bodyguards the smirk on his face that smirk pissed me off even more than I was already.

I took off towards him again and made it to the front of him when his bodyguard pushed me back a little and of course that pissed Austin off and Swae off. "hey man you don't put your fucking hands on my girl" Austin said yelling at the bodyguard. "Come on Austin, Arizona lets just go." Ariana said grabbing my hand and pulling me with her and I pulled Austin with me. I could feel the cameras and the phones on us as we walked out.

We all get into cars and are driven back to the hotel. As we all file into the hotel room, I mean all of us are in this hotel room all of us girls, Swae, Austin, Dre, Adam and the bodyguard. "god that was fucking crazy, but Arizona I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself." Austin said as he pulled me onto his lap. I think we were all sobered up by the who situation. "thank you and you held your own to baby." I said leaning into him kissing his neck "if you keep that up, I'm going to have to kick everyone out to fuck you." Causing me to moan in his ear so only he could hear it.

"ugh get a room," Ariana said causing us to look at her and laugh "this is our room," Austin said waving his hands around. "ugh yeah yeah do you guys want to smoke?" Ariana said pulling out her phone and of course all of us agreed, we all needed that pot. She called someone and then that person brought her the weed and we all started smoking. "Man, we are going to have a nightmare tomorrow when that fight hits the internet if it hasn't already." Austin said rolling his eyes and then taking a hit off the blunt.

"ugh we can figure that out tomorrow" Dre said rolling his eyes as well. We were all high by now. "god damn its not to be getting late" I said smoking the blunt. "yeah I think I'm going to head to bed." Ariana said getting up and walking over to me, I was now sitting next to Austin on the couch she had down next to me and "girl I love you don't let him get to you, you have us and Austin" she said and leaned in kissing me, not a full on kiss just a light kiss and Tayla snapped a picture. "now don't you go trying to steal my girl too" Austin said pulling me back onto his lap and hugging me protectively.

"oh I won't" Ariana said winking and the girls walked out to go to there rooms. "I'm gonna hit the hay as well. Goodnight guys." Swae said walking out as well and Dre and Adam followed leaving just me and Austin sitting on the couch.

" Swae said walking out as well and Dre and Adam followed leaving just me and Austin sitting on the couch

ArianaGrande My boo thing ;) I love you baby girl 

Postmalone please don't steal my girl 

username1 is she a lesbian now? 

ArizonaRain1 no we aren't lesbian now just good friends, I love you too boo, and Austin I'm all yours 

Comments Disabled 

"god baby you taking charge tonight was sexy as hell." Austin said kissing me "you look so god damn fine I couldn't wait for them to leave so I can fuck you" and he picked me up caging me to giggle and he carried me to the bedroom putting me on the bed. He pulled a condom out of his pocket "I've got us covered baby girl" he said causing me to laugh and then pull him on top of me kissing him all over his neck and lips.

"God baby you turn me on so fucking much." Austin said into my ear as he stood up pulling my pants off and pulling his pants down. "I can't wait to fuck you" and then his penis was stuck into me causing me to moan loud. "God Austin" "oh baby when you say my name it turns me on" as he began pumping harder and within about 10 minutes, he was ready to cum and I was too. I could tell we haven't had sex for a week or two since you know.

"god baby you are so damn good, I've never had sex with a girl who had this effect on me" he said laying down next to me. "let's get some sleep baby we have to leave tomorrow, and we are going to have to deal with whatever comes out of tonight." And with that, we cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning a little after Austin had woken up, he was in the shower. I open my phone to see Ariana had sent me a link I opened the link pulling up a page of TMZ

Post Malone, girlfriend Arizona, Swae lee, and Ariana Grande in an altercation with G Eazy at London club. It seems from reports from people in the club that everyone was having an amazing night when Arizona got up and slapped G Eazy who was dating at one point not too long ago, when G, when to fight back Austin (Post Malone), jumped in and punched G Eazy in the face. Then Ariana and Swae seemed to come to the rescue for their best friend. We still haven't gotten a comment from any of the people involved. We are assuming that the fight had to do with the fact that Arizona who was with G Eazy is now with Austin. If you are curious who this Arizona Korrs Is here's a link to give you a more in-depth look.

Did they write an article on me? I clicked on the article.

Arizona Korrs the new girl in the famous world. Who is she? Well, she's a tattooer from Ohio who moved to LA to work at a shop where post Malone has gotten some of his tattoos done. From our knowledge, he came in for a tattoo and she did that tattoo for him. Once that happened, they became fast friends as well as Swae lee who has a tattoo from her as well. Then she started dating G- Eazy whom she met at a party post-Malone had. A few weeks ago, they broke up for unknown reasons but clearly, it wasn't a good break up judging by her slapping him. Then right after they broke up, she was confirmed to be dating Austin. No, we aren't sure what happened there but I'm sure it will come out. Now I know people are wondering how she met Ariana and got into her group. She met Ariana through Ariana wanting a tattoo from her after hearing everyone else getting their tattoos from her. They became quick friends and as you know she was one of the girls who got an engagement ring form Ari. She can also be seen in the 7 rings music video and the picture Ari posted yesterday of them kissing which is something we aren't really sure what's going on, our guess is they are really close friends. We will update you as things come out as for now you can find her on Instagram @ ArizonaRain1

How in the hell do they find all this shit out? At least they didn't really say anything bad about me I guess which I was a little scared about reading it. I shoot Ariana a text "How do they know everything? Lol but they are right you are one of my best friends and I love you Ari." I got a text back "I know it's crazy how they find shit out, but you are my best friend too and I love you, I'll see you soon" reminding me that we all had a flight in two hours which means I need to pack our bags.

Austin walked out of the bathroom wearing just a towel around his waist he looked so damn fine, I check him out with my eyes, and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes. "it's a moment when you show up got me saying wow." I said walking over to him laughing at my corny line using his new song. "god you are so cute I love you baby" he said grabbing me and carrying me to the bed.

(With the picture of Ariana let's just pretend its Arizona in it)