Congratulations (Chapter Thirty)

Its been two weeks and Austin was finishing up his England tour and we were off back to the states. Tonight, is the last show and its bitter sweet, I'm ready to go home but I also love watching Austin do what he loves to do. We are all sitting in the hotel room waiting to head to the venue and by all of us I mean Austin, me, smitty, Swae and Dre. Dre's phone started ringing and we all looked at him "no fucking way!" he said standing up and looking at us. "what man?" Austin said looking at him unsure if it was a happy thing or bad thing then Dre smiled hugely. "you've been nominated for 5 Grammys Austin!" he said causing Austin to stand up and hug Dre and the whole room erupted with congratulations for Austin then he turned to look at me and I looked at him.

He walked over to me and picked me up spinning me and kissing me. "congratulations Austin that is so amazing I am so fucking proud of you" I said as he put me down. Then Swae's phone started to ring "I got nominated for close to me." "congratulations Swae that's awesome!" I said hugging him "No thank you if I hadn't met you I would have never wrote it." he said, and I smiled "we should go out after the show tonight and celebrate!" Austin said and we all agreed. Then there was a knock at the door I got up and opened it to see Ariana and the other girls standing behind her. "I got nominated for best album!" Ariana said starting to jump up and down. "Oh my god," I said jumping up and down with her and then there was a room full of jumping screaming girls.

"okay ladies we got to get to the show!" Dre said over us screaming "we're going out to celebrate Austin and Swae's nominations do you girls wanna come to and we can celebrate Ariana's too!" I said overly excited and of course, they all wanted to go. It was going to be a busy night when that award show is, two of my best friends and my boyfriend are nominated? I can't fucking wait. We all loaded into three cars that were waiting for us at the lobby doors. We pull up to the venue and all pile out and I notice there's a line of fans at the front gate. "we should go over there." I told Austin grabbing his hand. We made our way over to the fans with Swae and Ariana following us while everyone else made it inside, of course, we had a bodyguard by us as well.

"oh my god its Post Malone"

"Oh my god its Ariana Grande"

"oh my god its Swaelee." Its like that they couldn't figure out who to talk to first, they were star struck. Austin was signing things, as well as Ariana and Swae. They were also taking pictures, it made me so happy to see them in this kind of environment where they were to happy to interact with fans. "congratulations on the Grammy nominations guy!" I hear a fan say and they all say thank you at the same time making everyone laugh. "its going to be crazy for you Arizona." I head a fan say causing me to look at them I wasn't used to people talking to me especially with three stars in front of them. "Oh I know all my friends and my boyfriend are nominated its going to be crazy but fun." I said to her and smield "Can I get a picture with you?" she asked this was the second person to ever ask me that and it made me feel so good to know that people didn't hate me for dating Austin.

"how is it living this life, you are living a dream a famous boyfriend, famous friends." She said starting a conversation with me, I didn't even notice they were done signing and taking pictures until I felt Austins hand. "let's go baby I have to get ready" he said kissing the side of my face causing the fans to "Aw" together and I said goodbye and we walked into the building. I look on Instagram waiting while Austin got ready, Ariana and the girls were somewhere around here doing god knows what and Swae was getting ready in the other room. I noticed I was tagged in a picture "I just met Arizona and she is the fucking sweetest person I have ever met. Austin really loves her every time she would walk away from him, I would notice he would glance at her to make sure she's ok. Arizona deserves no hate she is amazing. I love her as much as Austin." I smile a big smile and like and comment. Seeing that she loved me like Austin shocked me, but it was a good feeling.