Can't Help Falling In Love (Chapter twenty)

( how I write a character is not how I see them in real life.)

G was now standing in front of me, I'm beyond nervous and a little scared to tell him about Austin, I don't want him to blame Austin for my actions. "Hey baby girl!" He said picking me up in a hug, him calling me baby girl kind of made me sick to my stomach. I was Austin's baby girl. And I hated that I knew he was right next door.
G finally put me down leaning into kiss me when I backed up. "We need to talk" I said walking over to the bed and sitting down, he sat next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked looking worried. "Well I don't think we should be together, you're a crazy sweet guy and i hate doing this but my heart just isn't in it and I'm so sorry" he looked at me and I noticed his eyes got dark, a dark I've yet to ever see.
"Is it fucking Austin? I swear to god Arizona if you're leaving me for him, I don't know what I'll do." By this time he's grabbed my arm and it was starting to hurt.
"I" I couldn't get my words out I was scared to tell him now. "He's sucks a fucking pick, and you you're a bitch" He said standing up still holding onto my arm causing me to stand up, he was now towering over me, i was short he was a lot taller. "G calm down you're hurting me let go" I said trying to be quite about it since I knew Austin and Swae were next door I didn't want them to get upset.
"I'm telling you Arizona I will fucking flip if you're leaving me for Austin. Have you been sleeping with him?" He asked and. Was so scared to say anything I just looked up at him then back at my arm. The grip was growing tighter and I was starting to get pissed about how he was talking about Austin. "Or are you fucking both? Austin's and Swae Lee? It wouldn't surprise me, I should of known better than to date a whore." I was shocked I couldn't believe he was accusing me of sleeping with both, he knew Swae was a best friend. I know I slept with Austin but Swae? I was pulled out of my thoughts with a slap across the face.
I was slapped hard enough to hit the Ground. I was now in the fetal position to defend myself from him the what I could. I let out a whimper and as soon I did he kicked me, I started crawling towards the door where Austin was. I needed Austin. Another kick connected with my side. "Where do you think your going?" He said looking at me crawling. "Austin" I said a little quietly I was having a hard time catching my breath.
"What do you think little Austin is going to help you? He's gonna use you bitch. You're just another hoe to him." Another kick. But his words hurt more. I knew Austin didn't feel this way about me and I hated hearing something he knew nothing about. He didn't know what me and Austin have. "Austin please" I say louder this time but my voice was still weak. " I said he can't help you right now." He drew his foot back and I waited for the sharp pain that came with his foot.
I was so terrified. I have never been treated like this and he was so sweet to me, I understand cheating is wrong but one I hadn't told him yet and two it didn't mean I needed beat up. And where in the hell is Austin Post? But the pain didn't come. He stopped. I looked up to see Austin standing in the door with Swae behind him.
"Arizona" Austin said bending down to check on me. I just looked at him and started balling. Then he was gone. I was still in the fetal position but I soon popped up when I heard a bang, I looked up to see Austin on top of G with his hands around his neck. Austin was going to kill him. I jumped up as quick as I could which wasn't that quick. I was hurt. My side hurt. "Austin you have to let go, you'll kill him" I said putting my hand on his back.
He didn't let up one bit. "Austin for me please I need you more, let go." Finally I felt him move to stand up.
He instantly turned around and started checking me out, looking at my red cheek, my red arm and then he lifted my shirt. He lifted my shirt to see bruising already starting to form from the blows I had just take. Then he turned around to G laying on the floor still and started choking him again. "Austin please" I said and he stopped again. G sat up on his arms coughing before he stood up. While Austin was holding me in a gentle hug he had pulled me into, he hasn't said a word to me except my name. I was just happy I got Austin off before he killed him. I don't want Austin involved because of his career but I had no choice but to say his name. As he was holding me before I knew it Swae ran past me and Superman punched G square in the nose. It started bleeding instantly. G looked up shocked as was I, i was trying to avoid fighting and Swae got right past me. But G deserved it. G stumbles and then catches himself steadying his feet.

"I suggest you get the hell out of here. And you will NEVER go around my girl again understand me?" Austin practically yelled and pushed G back a little. G didn't say a word just walked out the door. That's when Austin and Swae started freaking out about me and how much pain I was in. I have never seen two grown guys look as worried as they do. They were both walking around the room like chickens with their heads cut off. I let out a small sigh.
"Oh my god Arizona I am so sorry I wasn't here quicker. I'm supposed to protect you and I let you down my baby I am so fucking sorry." He said sitting next to me on the bed. "I love you Austin, you did save me. You did everything right, I told you to go to the room it's not your fault" I said leaning into him slowly, I was sore defiantly.
"I want sleep Austin" I said quietly I just wanted rest. Then I would worry about my side. "Can I sleep in your bed Swae?" I asked I didn't want to sleep where G just beat me. "Oh of course Arizona sleep as much as you need." He said sitting on the other side of me. "I love you Arizona, that will never happen again" he said with sorry eyes.
I told him I loved him back and then Austin picked me up carrying me to the other room and laying me on the bed, while he went and turned off the light. He crawled into bed with me and I laid on his arm and he started playing with my hair. I was almost asleep when I started hearing him sing one of my favorite songs and one of my favorite artists of all time. Elvis Presley. He knew his music calmed me down. I feel asleep to his Beautiful voice singing that beautiful song.
"Wise men say, only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you"