Just the Beginning

No one's POV

Today is it. The day you get to meet the girl you've been texting.
Jennette is amazing. She understands you well and she is really pretty. You guys are final meeting each other today and you're super excited. You guys text everyday. She is really sweet although sometimes she really gets on your nerves. Let's just say Jennette has issues. But you don't care cause since you started texting her she has really been supportive of you and your life status already. Her voice is a mistrey to you and so is your to her. She tries face timing you very often but you always decline it cause you are really insecure. she is really Jen is a great speaker but to be honest she isn't that good of a great listener.

Unlike Ariana.

Ariana is your best friend. She knows every tiny detail about you. Ari never fails to cheer you up to give you support. Mental support that you really need because of depression and anxiety. Recently your depression has been really taking a toll on you and that's why you are staying at Ari's.

Your dad is out on business and Barbe your so called mother is no where to be found. She left a long time ago and never even tried to contact you or your dad. But it doesn't bother you at all unless you see other persons with their mom or the look your dad gives other women who try to have husbands. You know your dad loves you but that doesn't change your mental state at all. Plus he is always out on business trips.

Ariana Grande Butera 😍 is where you find happiness and you couldn't ask for anything else.