Happy?

Life was going good. Right now you were laying in your girl's arms. On her bed watching Bruce Almighty. And you thought that there was no way you guys would get closer until she pulled you closer.

(RIP Malcolm🤘)

The movie was about to start and you shift to lay on her. Your head on her legs so both of your bodies formed a capital L. Her body going up and yours curled up going across. Louse was on the ground messing around like usual.

Everything was amazing.

Half way into the movie you heard soft snores and you turned and look up to find her sleeping. She's so freaking cute. Her hair in her usually ponytail and your sweater hung loosely on her figure. And yes. When you guys were at the park yesterday she had your sweater on but when you asked her why she replied with a shrug and hid her face in her hands. She was as red as a tomato. You guys talked about everything, what she did when she was not with you. And what you did.

You made your way to the bathroom. Took a shower and did everything else.

You open the small cabinet hanging above the sink and saw your meds. You avoided taking them for a long while now. Maybe you should take them now that way when you have your next appointment the doctor wouldn't prescribe some more meds to make up for missed doses. You quickly swallow all four pills and wrap a towel around your naked body. All your scares from your early suicidal attempts we're visible but you took time to admire them everytime you saw them. They remind you of her. Of how she would run to you and comfort you when you made those lines with the razor.

You exit the bathroom in your towel and quickly make it the her  room door and head down the hall to your room. You open your door and your eyes meet with brown doughs. She had a smirk on her face as she eyed you.

"Ari... I I thought you were sl sleeping."

"Is that why you ran out?" The smirk still plastered on her face.

"Ummm... Yes. I mean I'm naked for Christ sake"

"So. You could've just borrowed some of my clothes"

"Yeah but I didn't want you to see me"

"Why? Are you afraid I might do this?" She climb off the bed and make her way to you. She stood in front of you and bite her lip.

"N.no"

"Are you sure"
God she sounds so seductive. She puts her hands around your neck and pecks your lips.

"Uh huh"

" Well you wouldn't mind if I did this" she move one of her hands to you waist and the other on you ass.

You gulp and shake your head.

"Good, I love you"

She move both her hands to your cheeks and lower her head against yours.

"I live you"

"Live?"

"Yes Ariana live"

You kiss her and everything came back from Sparks to your insides being turned upside down.

"Put some clothes on. I wanna take you somewhere"

You move to your closet and pick an outfit. Something casual yet classy.

"Um... Ari would you mind"

"I'll close my eyes"

"Fine but no peaking"

"Will do"

She turns and puts her hands over her face. You roam your eyes over her body. So perfect, so unique. She turns around and catch you looking at her. She raised her eyebrow.

"Did you enjoy the veiw baby?"

"Shut up" you're as red as a tomato.

"Fine. But no checking me out. Put some clothes on or I'll be forced to take return the gesture"

You remove to towel as soon as she spins back around and cover her eyes. You put your clothes on and look up to see her still covering her eyes.

"Ari I'm ready"

"Ok let's go. BABE"

You knew she said babe to get a reaction out of you so you push pass her to get Toulouse.

"Ready?"

She walk pass you and open the door allowing you and Louse to go though first.

Once you reach though the door she closed it.

"Oh and Y/N I've always admired your ass. Thanks for bending over back in your room"

Her checks heat up and you kept on walking not daring to look back. You heard her laugh behind you and soon you guys were standing on the lawn kissing.

It can't get better than this you thought.