Chapter 59

Your wake up to soft snores and a brunette against your chest. Her arm wrapped securely around your waist and the other by her side and her legs intertwined with yours. You smile remembering the events of last night. How her mouth would fall open and she'd pull on your hair. But most importantly how she accepted you. You run your fingers through her hair. That was not in it's usual ponytail. For the events that keep replaying in your mind to happen the hair style had to be gone. You kiss her forehead and try to get out of her embrace.

"Stay" she slurs and hold on tighter. Her morning voice is to die for.

You lay down and she gets comfortable again. You both fall asleep again.

*********
Time skip

A bang on the door causes you to jump from your sleep. Ariana wasn't with you, but she must be somewhere in the room since the door is still closed. You sigh and climb out of bed before running your hand over you face. You pull on a t-shirt and some shorts, you then proceed to open the door. Courtney stood there smirking.

"What do you want?" You ask then yawn and stretch. She walks in pass you and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Still tired?" She asks.

"No, where's Ariana?"

"The bathroom. Now let's go" she gets up and grabs onto your hand.

"Court this is so weird, why?" You look at her and she gives you a challenging look. "What?"

She sighs and sits on the bed again. "Everyone else is boring"

You laugh and take her hand in yours then start leading her to the door. You remove your hand then push her out and close it. "I'll take a shower then be right there!"

You hear her huff followed by footsteps. You quickly remove your clothes and run to the bathroom quietly. You open the door and see her. You examine her figure from her head to her boobs, down her ass and legs. You hop in and grab her by her waist. The brunette jumps a little but turns around in your arms and hits your chest.

"You scared me" she says smiling. Her lips are swollen and you mentally praise yourself.

"Sorry princess" you wrap your arms around her lower back and pull her in some more. "But I'm the only one who would ever be in a shower with you".

She wraps her arms around your neck and hums. You look down at her, her body is something to behold. You squeeze her butt cheeks earning a gasp. You slowly move her fingers under your ass then let your finger tips touch her pussy. Your eyes meet hers and she bites her bottom lip. You move your fingers across her pussy and listen to her moan softly before you hold back onto her back.

"I'm leaving before we do something that will definitely get us kicked out" she pulls away from you and wraps herself in a towel. "Hurry" she kisses your lips and leave.

You brush your teeth and wash your hair. You bathe and turn the shower off. Then make your way to the room wrapped in a towel. Ariana is seated on the bed face timing someone.

"Babe who is that?" You motion to her phone and remove the towel letting it hit the floor.

"It's Nona Y/N" she replies still focusing on the phone.

You get dressed and tell her grandmother morning. Nona had a talk with you both and the putting a ring on it. You then leave to go visit the others.

Ariana's POV

Y/N teased me in the shower and I must admit I was really turned on. Your her fingers would ever so lightly touch me. That stupid smirk on her face. But I had to leave so I wouldn't drop to my knees and eat her out. My girlfriend teases better than anything. Am I vegan? I don't even know anymore because I love her meat.

Once I had managed to get out there I get dressed and called Nona. We talked about how tour went and she was a supportive as ever. She asked why Y/N did the engagement like that, and I told her it's because she wants to and I don't wanna question it. Since Pete and I had a private engagement Y/N just wanted to show everyone she wants this. And I want it too. If this is gonna be that one time I'm dreaming of I want it to be done perfectly. Y/N comes out and gets dress then talks to Nona with me. Of course my grandma mentioned putting a ring on it. Y/N left and I ended to call. I lay back on the bed and touch my stomach. I want to have her baby. This is the first time I've thought about it but it felt so right. I get up and start searching for everyone.

Victoria's POV

I'm sitting in a room with everyone and Ariana comes in. I smile at her and she says morning before finding a seat next to Y/N. I already warned Y/N about her. If she's planning on fucking with my girl she'll regret it. I turn my attention back to the conversation.

Courtney's POV

Ari is sitting on Y/N's lap as soon as she reaches. Miss y/l/n pushed me out of the room, meanie. I look around at everyone and my phone rings. I excuse myself and answer it. My friends have been way too interested in my personal life lately.

Your POV

Ariana seems clingy since she came in but it's okay. Lucky the conversation about Vic killing me finished before Ariana came in.

You wrap your arms around Ariana and listen to everyone talk about the tour. A few mishaps here and there but it went great.

"So no engagement party?" Brian asks you.

"Back home, so all our friends can be there. It's better that way for all of us" you respond and everyone agrees. You dismiss yourself and lead Ariana out of the room. You pass Courtney on your way and wink at her.

"Ariana tell your bish to leave me alone!" She shouts and Ariana laughs.

"Baby leave her alone"

You pull your room door and pull Ariana in.

"I can't wait to meet him. He must be good to get her to keep him a secret for this long" you sit on the bed and Ariana sits on your lap facing you.

"I want a baby"

You open your eyes wide in shock. "A b-baby?" You ask.

She nods and wraps her hands around your neck. "Can we check some things out soon?"

You nod and kiss her forehead. "I can't wait to hear I'm gonna be a mom"

She giggles and pushes you so you're against the bed. "I'd say make me pregnant but you can't"

"You'll never know"

You and her make out before falling asleep.

*****
A/N
I'm gonna change this cover to a more recent pic of our baby.