She has the nerve

Ariana's POV

Y/N makes me so mad sometimes. She lies to me and it all started because of Jennette. What does she have that I don't. I'm so worried I'm gonna loose my baby but she is too busy sucking face with Jennette to even care.

It's been almost an hour since I left her standing there. She doesn't deserve it but she wants that nosey, self absorbed bitch.

My phone vibrates and I wish it was her. So I quickly check it. God I thought I was mad at her.

Loml: can u come get me

Oh so she's not sorry. She just needs a ride. That's awesome. Note my sarcasm.

Loml: baby plz. I need you

She had to pull the baby string didn't she. I love when she calls me that especially in front of HER.
It's amazing. But she's my best friend and that's all.

Ari: don't baby me. Where are you.
Loml: at Jennette's

I'm not going. I'm not going. I'm not going.

Ari: fuck you then

I don't know why I typed that. I'm messing this up. But I need to stay strong. I'm not going.

Loml: Ari plz

God she needs me. And... I'm going. I grab my keys and a sweater for her.

Ari: where is she
Loml: inside
Ari: and you?
Loml: outside
Ari: why isn't it cold. Did she try something.

I had to ask cause if she did I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna hurt her so bad.

Loml: yes

That's it I make my way to the car with Toulouse behind me.

I get I'm the car and drive to her.

"Toulouse... I'm gonna kill her. But don't worry I'm gonna hide her body"

Toulouse just stares at me. Like 'damn woman, calm the hell down'

"How dare her mess with our baby. Toulouse, it's over for her and if she's crying. If she is sheading one single tear..."

I'm tripping. Im talking to Toulouse and he is looking at me like I'm a crazy ass person.

But why am I even acting crazy it probably just means she's cold. So I quickly ask her and the next reply got me speeding. If I die it's for her, plus, I already know she's gonna be the death of me.

Loml: it's for both questions.

That's it Jennette is dead.

I quickly turn into the street and there she is standing on the curb sivering. So I quickly pull up to her feet and grab the sweater. But she can't put that on she's already wearing one. So I got out of the car and made my way to my baby. She gave me her signature smile but it dropped as soon as she turns around. And my blood starts to boil and I attack her.