Chapter 63

Courtney's POV

It's been weeks and Ariana and y/n have literally been silent. They don't eat, they cry every second. I do understand that they lost their kid but this is unhealthy. None of them have been on any social media and that's causing a big problem. The had pictures of Ariana and y/n exiting the hospital and with how they both look it was easy to start rumors. And oh trust me they started a whole bunch of rumors. Some didn't even make sense. I try my best to be there everyday and Nickolas and I have been fighting a lot because of this.

"Courtney!" I turn around and look at him. "Where are you going?"

"To Ariana's." I answer simply trying to not continue this conversation.

"Stay here with me, of once. You're always there. It's not our fault they lost their kid so we don't gotta be there all the time!"

I slap him across the face. I've never been more disgusted in my life. Who does he think he is. And where the fuck is this attitude coming from. I walk out the room and into my car. I can't deal with his stupidity and my friends need me.

Victoria's POV

I'm always here for Ariana and that won't change. I watch her sit and stare all day. She doesn't even want to talk and Ariana would talk all day if she had to. This isn't my Ariana, but I don't know how to get her back. Her mom says she needs time to get over it but how? How do you get over that? Y/n has been coming around. She doesn't have at big appetite anymore and she's asleep most of the day. This is what she was running from, the risks that the child may not make it.

"Ari?" I call at her but she doesn't answer. Her hands are wrapped around her body and she's under a blanket y/n brought down for her before I told her to go sleep.

I sit next to her and hold her chin lifting her face up to mine. She looks in my eyes and sobs. She looks pale and unhealthy. Her doctors prescribed some meds that will help make up for her missing nutrients but she doesn't want those either. I wrap my arms around her and she cries. I can't help and I hate it. Y/n walks down the stairs, she takes Ariana from me and sit her on her lap. I watch as Ariana's arms wrap around her neck. Y/n's arms wrapped around her back securily. Ari's a doesn't sleep much and y/n is always tired because she stays up all night with her. So when I get here that's when y/n actually gets some sleep. The problem is it doesn't last long. It's like she can't stand being away from Ari.

Alexia's POV

I'm on my way over to Ariana's place. The house where tears are the only words. It sucks loosing a kid, I can tell. Ariana doesn't eat, sleep or talk. We try meds but she only takes them when y/n gives it to her. But y/n is tired most of the time. I'm dying for my best friend to smile. I call Courtney to check where she is. I know her boyfriend has some problems with her always away. Nickolas is being inconsiderate and it was stupid. Courtney picks up in the second ring.

She tells me she's on her way and when I asked about him she told me to drop it. We don't talk about this near y/n or Ariana cause we don't want things to be worse. Ariana is really good at pushing people away and no one wants that. I call an Uber and get ready then head over to Ariana's apartment.

Doug's POV

I can't go over to the apartment today. I'm trying to think of something to get both girls out of the house.  It's been two weeks and they seem to get worse everyday. But Ariana moves ten times faster than y/n. I just hope I can get them out of the house. The rumors are sickening. And if Ariana hears them she's gonna go nuts and y/n might as well just go find these people and beat them down. I saw a new on today. Is Ariana throwing away music? It doesn't even make sense. Just because you've been silent doesn't mean that. Does it? If Ariana gives up music all it shows is that she's done for. That there's no recovering and it's not healthy for her or y/n.

Nonna's POV

I haven't seen Ariana in weeks. After the girl lost her baby everything fell. She wasn't happy or singing all the time. The dogs stays here with me and Joan. She can't take care of them at the moment. I miss her laugh so much. But she can't give up, if she wants a kid she gotta get up and be happy. She has to try again. She knew the chances but still went along with it. I want grands but she's not ready as yet to try again. The thing is at this rate does she even want a kid anymore?

Poor y/n I see the hurt I her eyes. When I call and she tells me Ariana doesn't wanna answer. I can see her soul dying and I know that with Ariana state she's not gonna be as lively as usual.