Chapter 43

"Ariana!" You keep calling her name but receive no response. You huff and climb her stairs to her room. There she was in her closet tossing clothes.

"Babe" you walk up to her and pull her in my her waist to you. Her butt touches you front. "What's wrong?"

"Ugh! The guys are coming over. And they are bringing their girlfriends. I need something to wear"

You let her go but spin her so she's looking at you. Honestly, dressing was never a problem for her. So why now.

"Okay, you sit and I'll look"

"Fine! Just make it nice"

You go to her closet and start looking. This girl has way too many clothes that she has never worn. "hey, you know, you could donate some of these"

"No, Y/N I'd never give people those. They have been in my closet forever"

"Then, we gotta throw some out"

"We'll do it later. Now search peasant"

You roll your eyes at her before you start looking through the clothes. Every outfit you hold up at her she gives you a shrug.
"Fine, Ariana. Since you don't know what you want. I'll give you an outfit and you wear it"

She raise her eyes at you.
"Do I get something?"

"If you be good I'll treat you"

"It better not be food. I want something else"

"Okay screaming it is"

You both laugh and Ariana leaves to go check on her dogs. Frankie is the over protective uncle that hogs the baby. The guy can't keep his hands off of the pig. That doesn't really affect you, but it leaves Ariana always running every time thinks something is up. Like the other day when she squealed loudly, Frankie thought she was feeling pain. The poor girl was just happy to see him.

You continue going through her clothes finding several outfits that you would love to see on her. "Baby!" Ariana was now back in the room. "I-i think Frankie is never going to give me my baby back"

"Ari... I'm always gonna be yours"

"Not you stupid. Piggy Smalls"

"Calm your tits Grande"

"Ugh! You two don't understand. Also I'm not wearing any of those you perv"
Ariana spins and head back down the stairs.

"I'm not a pervert Ariana!" You yell at her and you hear her laugh. It was impossible to please her. So she just settled on wearing her usual stuff. An oversize sweater and thigh high heels.

Everyone came over.
From Courtney to Alexia, Joan, Doug, the dancers, Brian, Scott, Victoria even Scooter. And Scooter is never here. It's really obvious why. Tour.

The day was spent discussing the tour. You cling to Ariana's side all night.

"So, I think we should head home. Y/N seems sleepy" Doug says.

"No, no I'm fine. I just had one two many glasses of Liquor that's all"

"Baby? Are you sure? We could go to bed?"

"I'm fine"
You peck Ariana on the lips and smile.

The thought of not having her for months drive you wild. You lay your head on her shoulder.
They talk about promos and new merch. Most of the Sweetener merch was returned. Faults that Ariana has no control over, but of course she's gonna be blamed for it.

It was around 11 now and everyone was just making small conversations. Your eyes start to close and you fight to keep them open. Ariana looks down at you smiling.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. You're too perfect" she whispers. "Let's get you in bed"

"Not *yawn* sleepy"

"Really?"

"Stupid yawn" you mumble and stand up taking Ariana's hand. She giggles and stand up. You wrap your arm around her waist.

"I'm taking Y/N to bed. I'll see you all soon"

Scooter gets up. "Everyone I think it's time for us to leave"

Everyone agrees and gets up to give you hugs. Ariana pulls away and hug everyone and you hug them all too. They all leave including Frankie. But not until he made sure Smalls was asleep.

"Let's get you to bed" Ariana pulls you with her up the stairs. You pull your top off and she does the same. You go to the bathroom and brush your teeth with Ari. She finishes before you and you kiss her getting your toothpaste all over her cheek. Ariana wipes it off and scold you. To which you just stick your tongue out at her.

You both lay in bed. Her head on your chest and your hands around her. They bed dips and look to see Myron getting comfortable at you feet. You hear soft snores and soon you fell asleep with her.