Old Memories

Right now you're in a plane flying over to the rest of the crew in Pittsburgh. Ariana was not prepared for this, mentally. She's been off all morning. She's on a seat way at the back all to herself leaving you alone. You try not to push it, after all this show is gonna be emotional. The pilot announces that your about to land so u strap up.

"Ari please strap up" you say. You didn't get a reply so you unstrap and walk to her.

Her hands are covering her face and her head hang low. You remove her hands and strap her in then take a seat next to her and strap in. This is for her safety, I've given her enough space you think.

She puts her head on your shoulder and cry more. "I miss him".

"I know Ari, he's with you. He's always been with you" you say.

The plane lands and you wait until you're instructed to exit.

As soon as you reach the hotel Ari left. She was obviously gonna go visit his family and grave.

At the Show

"Let's get you to makeup Superstar" you hold her and lead her to Daniel. Ariana pulls you in the seat and sit in your lab then gets her makeup done.

"And just like that, I've created GRANDE" Daniel says smiling.

"Sound check Ari. Brian run a quick check of the choreography. Let's make him proud" Scooter was on everyone's tail. But they all went to do what they're told.

"Y/N! You need to be ready to deal with Ariana"

"What do u mean?"

"You'll see after the show, she's gonna need support. And that's why Vic is here. You two are gonna have to be there for her"

You watch him walk away. Sighing you turn and go to sound check. Ariana was already sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I'll do it better next time" she says. "When raindrops fell, down from the sky... The day u l-l-l"

You walk in and tell them to cut the tract. And of course they did. You run into the booth.

"Ari... Hey, hey look at me"

"I can't do it" now she's crying "I can't"

Victoria walks in. "Need some support princess?" She asks.

You got confused on who she's calling that. Must be Ariana. But why, I get they're best friends but I'm her girlfriend. We use to be best friends before her. You stop thinking about that. No time to be jealous you say to yourself. This is about Ariana.

"Babe let's get you to the meet and greet. Y/N you too" your eyes widen but you follow her. Somehow she got Ari to stop crying. Yay. Soon you're in a room with Ari and Vic. The fans start coming in and asking questions, taking pictures or just crying and taking pictures.

A little girl walks in. She's like Collin's age. "He loves you and you'll do great" that's the only thing she said.

Kids are so thoughtful and mature.

Two teens walk in and one actually cried. You watch Ariana interact with her fans. Do they like talk to each other through mind or something. The two girls both walked in hugged Ari one talked and one cried. It was crazy in there. One actually asked to do the picture over but Ariana did.

One hour later and it was another sound check. Then Ariana got fitted into her outfit and sent on stage. You sigh and held her hand.

"He's here, make him proud baby" you kiss her forehead and she nods.

"When raindrops fell. Down from the sky, the day you left me. An angel cried. Oh... She cried. An angel cried. She c-cried"

And that was how the show started with an emotional Ari in a mourning city. She keeps choking on the lyrics but never stopping.

"Even though I've never met you. Thank you Malcom. For keeping her safe" you watch as she breaks down during Thank you, next.

*******

The show was over but her tears weren't done. That was expected by everyone. It's crazy how you were the one to cry a lot back then. Now you're the strong one. You walk into her hotel room slowly clearing your throat so you don't startle her. She's laying on her belly with socks and underwear on.

"Ari where's you clothes?" You ask. She cannot be mentally stable for sex right now.

"S-sorry I took a shower and got caught up" she stutters.

She's been stuttering all morning and evening. It's cute but sad.

"Get some clothes on. Anyone could've walked through that door"

She mumbles something. Something that made you want to hear her say it again.

"What did you just say?" You walk over to her and stand. "Answer me Ariana" you demand.

"I said 'not him' okay?" She's getting angry.

"I get you miss him but why the hell would you say that?" You try not to raise your voice cause she's so fragile right now.

"I don't gotta answer you!" She push her feet in jeans and throws on a sweater then walks out.

"Ariana! I'm dead ass serious. What is wrong with you" you follow her into the walk way. She stops.

"Stop following me" she walks off again.

"No. And you can't make me" you challenge her.

"I can't do this Y/N. We are done"

"Hell no we aren't. I'm not leaving you Grande. Wether or not you like it. Your ass is stuck with me forever" you say.

She turns around "why you gotta be so damn stubborn? Huh?"

"Cause I know what I want. And I'm gonna keep it" you say confidently and pull her into her chest.

"Are you ever gonna stop. Loving me?"

"Hell Naw"