Chapter 66

(A/N take a moment and let's just praise Boyfriend. Cause now I'm 2x more scared of Ariana)

The wedding is a few days away and that's putting pressure on you. Most of the decorations are already planned and Ariana already found someone to decorate. The only thing that's really bothering you is the colours. A plain white wedding or a coloured. Everyone already knows their roles in the wedding.

Also, you and Ariana have been going through the adotion process. It's not easy like in movies. There's a woman that visits the house sometimes and most times it's unexpected. That's her bad luck because with Ariana being her she's always on the move.

"Ariana the woman looks like Nanny McFee." You tell her.

She laughs loudly and hit your chest. "Stop it."

"But it's true. She only needs that stick."

The door bell rings and Ariana opens it. You hear her talking to someone but don't bother to look. She walks in after you hear the door close. You smile at her and she gives you sighs with her eyes and you look back to see the woman. You gulp and stand to shake her hand.

"Good Morning Miss- uhhh..." You can't remember her name. Not that you were interested in it anyway.

"Madam Rover." She says sternly. "Good morning Miss y/l/n"

You smile softly begging with your eyes for Ariana to do something. But she flashes you a wide grin.

"So um, what brings you here today?" You try to get out of the weird situation with this tension raising.

"I visit as I please. Just making sure this place is good enough for a child, of the year group you and your girlfriend would like to adopt."

She's kinda a jerk. She walks off to do whatever and you mumble behind her back giving attitude. I visit as a please. You push your chest up and walk. I'm all high and mighty.

Ariana smacks you across the head and you stop glaring at her. She mouths 'be nice' and walking out the door for some meeting she has. Alone with this creep.

You hear the dogs barking and you know Madam Rover found them. Soon after the all make their way down the stairs.

"Oh Lord a pig!"

You laugh and quickly cover your mouth then run up the stairs. Poor Smallz was terrified from the sudden scream she's backing up against the crib. You pick her up and she calms down.

She fixes her clothes and return to her perfect little posture. "Dogs and a Pig?"

You nod. "Yes Ma'am. All our and all family."

"Well dogs eat pigs." She states matter of factly. "They eat meat."

"Dogs can be trained to not be so hostile." You fire back.

"It's in their nature Miss y/l/n."

You roll your eyes. She smiles brightly feeling pleased with herself.

"Well hopefully they don't eat you." You say and walk down the stairs.

You put the pig down and she goes over to the dogs. They know how to play with her. You can't help getting upset at the woman. She just improvised that the dogs will eat the pig. You decide you don't care what Ariana thinks but you will ask for a someone else. Miss Rover here is a old hag. Speaking of the devil she walks down the stairs. You walks pass you and out the door.

"Okay guys Momma's hungry. Who else?" You ask and they park loudly. You make yourself a sandwich and give them all something. Ariana is probably gonna kill you but you boil a sausage and give to to them. You feed Smallz some veggies and fruits.

The door bell rings and you run and open it. You smile seeing Collin and your mom. "I know it's so sudden but our house is being fixed and we are wondering if we can stay here for a while. Just today."

"You can stay always." You smile and they come in. Collin knows the place so he walks in. You lead your mom in and over to the couch. She takes a seat and you return to the kitchen to finish eating

"Okay who wants to go for a walk?" You get on your knees and look at the dogs. They don't pay you any attention too busy eating.

You finish your sandwich and walk to the living room after picking Small up. Frankie is coming over soon to get her, since he's still clingy ASF. The door bell rings for the first third time today, you open it and the gay god himself walks in. He smiles at you and take the pig. Then leaves.

"You're rude Frankie!" You call after him. He sticks his tongue out and leaves.

What's with everyone I think about showing up today? You think. You start thinking of Santa Claus. You think about his beard and hair. Praying for the old man to show up. But he doesn't. You sigh and turn the t.v. on.

Some gossip news comes on and ironically it's about Ariana's sudden come back to life. And the engagement. You roll your eyes as they play the video of you trying to bathe the dogs. That's the day Ariana make the internet knows she's still here.

"Looks like y/n is gonna be a great mom." The man jokes.

You change the channel unable to find anything. So you challenge Collin to Mario kart which he gladly accepts. You mom walks into the kitchen and you hear pats but you focus on winning the game, with Santa Claus on your mind. Hoping he'll show up.