Unbare able

Your POV

After last night Ari seems to make it her top priority to avoid you. She didn't even come down for breakfast. You didn't sleep at all last night because you were so uncomfortable. It's not that the bed isn't perfect it's just that it isn't Ari. You heard things last night that you just couldn't bare. Ariana came home drunk out of her mind.

Flashback

The door swings open so loud you could hear it from your room. Since Ari left you have been crying non stop. You broke her.

Noises from downstairs disrupted your thoughts.

"Come with me"

"Whyyyy??"

It was Ari and some male. She doesn't seem to wanna go but he keeps telling her to come. Where are they going?

"Ariana up to your room. We could have some fun"

"Are we gonna play cards?"

"Yes. Now let me take you to your room"

"Finnneeeee. But we gotta keep it quiet. Y/N's sleeping and I don't want her to hate me more"

She thinks you hate her. She should hate you.

"Ok now let's go. But you can be as loud as you want. Cause remember she loves Jennette more than she loves you"

What? No I don't. Who the hell is that.

Soon Ari's door was opened and closed.

"Stooppp!!"

"Don't you wanna feel me. Baby. I can give it to you"

"Nooooo"

"Ariana come on. It's gonna be fine"

"Is Y/N gonna be ok with it?"

"Yes. She wants you to do it"

Ariana has to be drunk out of her mind to not hear the lies ringing from his voice.

And then that's when the noises came. Ariana and that guy. Sex. Moaning. Orgasms on orgasms. She did it with him.

End of flashback.

Last night was hell. And all you could do was cry. Because that's what you do.

*******
A/N
Sorry to do that. But I'm crying right now. I was crying when I write this. My life sucks. So I'm talking to my Ariana wall paper. Just hoping to feel something. Anything.