Together?

The white Range Rover pulls up to Ari's house. The time spent with her family was everything. Everybody in her family is so sweet and kind. Before leaving everyone wished you a safe trip. Sofia gave you her present and you promise to open it as soon as you reach home.

Ariana turn off the engine and look over at you.

"Carry me"
She's so demanding yet so sweet.

"What no please?"

"Ugh fine"

"I'm waiting"

"PLEASE"

"Ungrit you teeth and ask nicely"

She took a deep over exaggerated breathe look in you eyes and force a smile.

"Baby please carry me. I'm tired"

She sounds so fake.

"Ok I'll carry you but that's the fakest smile I've ever seen. And I know fake smiles"

You exit though your door and open the back door for Toulouse to hop out. Then you go around to your girlfriend. One you pull her door she stretch her arms out.

You wrap her hands around your neck and she wraps her legs around your waist.

"Damn Ari what have you been eating! You're so heavy!"

"No I'm not. I'm a feather. A hot freaking feather"

You open the door and Toulouse enters first. You follow him then close the door.

"Take me to bed!"

"Can't you walk?"

"Nooooo...."

"Fine but you need to loose some weight or soon I'll have to roll you up the stairs"

You drop her on the bed and she bounces a couple of times.
Your eyes meet hers and you could see why you love her.

You didn't know you were crying until she pull you to her and wipe your eyes.

"Don't cry. I'm here"

"I know. That's what these tears are for"

"For me?"

"You're so damn perfect. I fall in love with you every day. Just how you're eyes sparkle and your smile make me weak in the knee. I'm never gonna stop loving you"

"Now you're gonna make me cry!"

She wipe some tears of her own then pull you to her. Now you're on top of her. Face to face.

"I love you too Y/N. I love your stupid ass smile and your stupid ass sarcasm. I love the way you're mouth forms a smile. I just love you"

You smile and lean in. You're lips connect with hers. It started off so slowly but soon she flip you over and climb on top of you. The kiss got hotter and so did you. Soon your body was being grind on by her. Her kisses travel to your neck and she sucks on it.

"Remember when I said that we'd do this. I want that time to be now. But if you don't feel comfortable just tell me to stop"

You could feel her leaving you marks all over your neck. She moves to below your ear cause you to make sounds that you didn't know you could make.

"I...Ari...just don't...s..stop"

She moves your legs apart and lay between them as she moves against you. Stars dance beneath your eyes.

The sound of the doorbell rang though the house. Causing both of you to groan in frustration. She moves off of you but you pull her back.

"They can wait"

"Eager?"

"shut up!"

"I have to get the door baby. I'm sorry"

"Nah it's all good"

With that she left to go get the door. You check yourself in the mirror before heading downstairs to see who's at the door.

Once you reach the bottom of the stairs you saw your dad. He saw you and your smile soon appeared and you rush towards him. Litteraly jumping in his arms. He hugs you giving you a gentle squeeze.

"Dad! I'm so happy your back!"

"Me too pumpkin! I missed you so much"

"Quite with the pumpkin dad"

"Never"

He puts you on your feet.

"Oh dad!"

"Yes?"

"You already know Ariana right?"

"Duh!"

"Whatever... She's my girlfriend now"

"Really?"

"Yep" you reach behind you and grab Ari's hand intertwining your fingers with hers.

"Honey I'm so sorry. But that's not gonna happen"

Wait, what?

"But Dad you already know I like girls and Ariana is a girl"

"Y/N it's not about you liking girls. It's about us"

"Us?"

He moves out the way and you see a moving van parked outside.

"We're moving. Across the country"

Holy, bull crap.

**"""""******
A/N

Sup!
Ummm.... Bye 😘