Chapter 61

You're on your way to the doctor. The appointment has already been scheduled and it's today. Ariana and you had already tested who was most capable and you both are. The decision was made and Ariana will be the one to carry. Today y'all will do blood tests. The sperm that will be used to fertilize the egg will be from a man of same blood type. Same ethnicity and culture. Pretty much he's gonna be you but a man. Or as close to you as possible.

"I'm so excited. Babe I'm gonna be pregnant!" Ariana puts her head on your shoulder.

You are both sitting in the backseat and her driver was driving you to the hospital.

"I know Ari. I'm gonna be the mom of the Ariana Grande's kid" you put your arm around her shoulder and lay your head on hers.

The car pulls up and you open the door leading her out. Her bodyguards were in a car behind. They both block the crowd of people who were waiting. The news is filled with pictures of you and Ariana going in and out of the hospital.

News reporters and fans are everywhere. The paparazzi is throwing questions at you. You hold tightly onto Ariana and walk quickly into the hospital.

"Well they're much more than before" you say and lead her to the doctors office. She nods and follows.

"Ah, you are here" the doctor greets and tell you to take a seat. 

"Sorry y/n and i got hold up  outside"

"So let's get right into it. First Miss y/l/n we need some blood. This way we can find out your blood type. And then we'll talk about it the risks and future surgeries and tests. I hope you had breakfast miss y/l/n" He says then pulls out a needle. A long ass needle.

"I hope you're not sticking that inside of me" you reply.

You do know it's going into your arm.

"We don't need at lot. Just a little" a nurse comes in and cleans the needle.

In no time the blood was removed. The needle way gently pushes into your arm after he wiped that area clean. You hiss because of the suddenly sting. The pull was pulled and the needle removed. The needle was handed to the same nurse who took it away. The doctor gave you cotton and you pressed it on the area that the needle was into.

"How is it?" Ariana holds onto your face.

"It's fine babe. Just a little sting that's gone now"

"So now let's talk about the risks. Most women most likely have success rates of 20-35% per cycle. But the success rate decreases with each successive round" he starts explaining and the words flow like he's repeated it all his life.

"So what's the highest rate of success?" Ariana asks still focusing on the elder man.

"The cumulative effect of three effective cycles increases the chances of success to 45-53%"

"So there's a fifty fifty chance this might not work? After it failed two times?" You ask confused.

He nods confidently. You didn't want to be crushed if it didn't work. Ariana can't handle loosing children and you know you can't handle it either.

"Ari? Do you still want to?" You ask her.

"How much eggs do you need?" She didn't answer your question.

"If all tries have somewhat failed. The 9th has a chance of 69%" the doctor states answering Ariana's questions. "As you can see which each try the success rate decreases and the prices increase"

You look over at Ariana. Is she crazy? "Ari it's your body but are you sure?"

She nods and stands up. "Surgery?"

"We can start in a hour" the doctor replies. His eyes switching between you and Ariana.

"Ok, should I eat something? Or..."

The doctor told you that they don't require eating until after the surgery. He also said Ariana should go to the room in the back and take some sleeping pills. That you're to help her get dressed for the process.

*After Surgery*

"Hey princess" you walk in the room and she opens her eyes. She smiles widely and close her eyes again. "Tired?"

You take a seat next to her. She nods and holds onto your hand. "The doc says we can leave once you eat"

She nods again. You help her sit and hand her the fruits you bought. She eats quickly and climb out of the bed. You help her get dressed. You pull her sweater over her head. Because she's cramped up you took up her heels and give her sneakers. You check out and got a few instructions for the doctor. And it hit you. You're almost a mom. You mentally high five yourself.