God Is A Woman

(SMUT WARNING. And it's the first time I'm trying this so sorry if it sucks)

You, we love it how I move you
You love it how I touch you
My one

It's been a month since today since Ariana. Since Ariana has no one to watch the dogs, the day was spent on the couch in her house... Well it's more of a mansion. A couple of arguments here and there during the month. Nothing serious.

Myron was eating and Toulouse was probably somewhere upstairs sleeping.

"Babe..."

You turn towards the girl to find her looking down at your intertwined hands.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Okay... " You turn your body fully in her direction. "Sometimes is up, tell me"

In one Swift move the girl had her lips latch on to yours. You immediately kiss her back relaxing into her touch. Her fingers play with the Hem of your blouse slowly brushing against your skin below the navel. Causing chills running through your body. A small moan escape her lips and the kiss got hotter by the second.

She climbs on top of you after shoving your shoulder gently resulting in your back again the seat of the couch. She starts grinding against you buck your hips occasionally to meet her.

She climbs off your body and pull you up leading the way to her room. The door closes and your body is quickly pinned against the wall. Kisses trail down your neck as hungry hands travel your body. As her movements continue you began loosing balance. Lust filling you as you arch your back off the wall.

You make eye contact with her as you remove her top. The thin material clinging to her body as you pull it off. The sight causes a groan to erupt from you.

No words were said as she pulls you to the bed them climbing on top of you but not before taking the rest of her clothes off.

"Fuck, you are beautiful baby"

She moans and grind on you causing more moans to escape her lips. You flip her over so you could pin her down. You make  marks all over her. Decorating her neck and chest with love bites and dark visible marks.

You slowly make a trail with your tongue towards her heat. Keeping eye contact making her squirm beneath you.

You reach her cunt and give it on small lick before pulling and sucking on her nerve filled bud.

Her moans soft. You continue sucking on her your hands playing with her nipples.

"M-more" Ariana's hand tugs at your hair harder than intended because you let out a sharp groan and she quickly apologies.

You lick her entrance then enter your tongue. Her legs tighten around you and you smile against her getting the reaction you need. You make deep thrusts with your tongue, each one going further into her.

Her moans were music, each high note done perfectly.

Her back arch and her breathing increases. Her nails dig into your back. You're sure they were leaving marks. But that only encourage you to go faster.

Your hands travel from her tits to her clit and you play with her while pleasuring her with your tongue.

"I- i'm gonna c-"

You didn't allow her to finish. You increase your assault on her clit rubbing faster than before.

Her cum coats your mouth. Filling you up with sticky juice and you lick her clean. Helping her with her orgasm.

She pulls you to her flipping you over.

"My Turn"

To be continued....

**********
A/N
Soooo.... What do y'all think. I was weighing my options on this. I didn't wanna do it cause I was afraid I sucked at it. It'll continue in the next chapter. Leave your feedback and base on that I'll decide what to do next... If I should continue the smut or not.

Bye😘