Chapter 64

You walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, leaving Ariana in bed. The wedding is being planned slowly and it's been a month since the lost of the baby. You and Ariana would sit and she'd often ask you some questions about the baby. Or sometimes she'd bring up little images with the baby. She's getting better day by day and the doctors say to just let her cry us she feels the need to. Her friends have lives too so you told them they don't have to come over anymore. You took care of Ariana and the house. Her dogs are back too and most of the time they're in bed with her. She writes a couple of songs about lost of life and that stuff. Her fans don't know about the baby and they won't. Ariana doesn't want anyone else feeling sorry for her. Today's another day home alone with Ariana, the dogs and the pig.

"Y/n!" She calls for you as you finish making breakfast

"Be there in a minute!" You set the table and lay the food.

You finish and run up the stairs into the bedroom for her. "I was making breakfast." You sit beside her.

"It's fine babe. I missed you." She sits and rub her eyes.

Damn she's freaking beautiful. Even when she has drool all over her face.

"I missed you too princess. Now let's get you something to eat yeah?"

She nods and climbs out of bed. You follow her down to the kitchen where she was already seated.

"Hungry?" You ask but the way she rushed downstairs made the answer clear.

"Starving." She starts eating and you join in.

After breakfast all the dogs eat and now it's time for the hardest part. Bath time. The only thing harder than dealing with a angry Ariana is bathing the dogs. You and Ariana decide to spray hose them on the lawn. Easier and a lot less messier. You connect the hose to the pipe while Ariana gets soap.

Ten dogs to bathe. This is gonna be a nightmare. Ariana comes outside with soap and the dogs. Smallz will have her dose too. She stands at the front door staying as far from everyone as possible.

Ariana hands you the soap and starts backing away.

"Hey! You better help Ariana." You watch as she makes her way to Smallz then pick her up.

"No way! Good luck!" She sits and looks at you.

"You're evil!" You sigh and turn your attention to the dogs. "Ok you little rascals make this easy for Mommy ok?" You turn the hose on and water comes shooting out.

You turn the water at them getting them wet. You throw the hose over a tree so you can get them to stand under the tree and get wet. You take the soap and start giving Pignoli a bath. The dog realizes and runs off causing you to fall under the hose. You groan and get up only to see Ariana laughing at you and videoing.

"Hey Grande! Thanks a lot!" You shout and she gives you a thumbs up.

"You're doing great babe!"

Ugh! You put your game face on and start chasing the dogs. They're so fast and it's impossible. You stop and sit on the grass. "Bath yourselves!" You yell and lay down.

"Okay guys be good and go bathe" Ariana tells them and they all waggle their tails and go stand under the water.

You look at her and she shrugs. How the fuck does she do that?

You walk over to them. "You all suck. Big time." You whisper.

After the work was done. Ariana decides to join in. Together you played frisbee. Toulouse and Ariana along with Ophelia watched as you catch the disc. Then in no time they knock you over and Lafayette steals the frisbee. Smallz was too little so must of the time she's playing with the pups.

After what seemed like hours of playing the team made their way back in. Ariana held onto your hand and you walk in together. You stop when all the dogs stop and turn around.

"This is it, they're turning against us Ariana. Run and I'll fight them off." You whisper a little freaked out.

Ariana giggles and hits you across the head playfully. She walks and takes a seat on the couch. You close the door and follow. The dogs follow you, into the living room.

"Guys you're making mommy crazy, stop it." You sit down and put your feet up in the couch.

"Y/n can we talk?" Ariana asks and you nod at her question.

"I love you."

"I love you too Ari. Even though you let your dogs torture me witho-"

She cuts you off with her next statement.

"I think we should take a break."

You look at her confused.

"A break from each other."