Your Brother

Collin loves Ariana. The kid definitely has the ability to get a girlfriend. You watch them play Monopoly and listen to music.

"Hey, I'm hungry who's up?" You ask and walk over to them.

"One minute I'm winning" he says grinning. He's hair faded with a small patch of white. His black hair wasn't styled just plain faded.

Ariana is definitely making him win. She's the sweetest. The house has been filled with laughter and cute giggles. You take your seat on the floor next to them and change the song. Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots comes on.

"This is my favorite song!" Collin says well more like screams.

"I met them once, nice guys. Tyler is pretty cute too" Ariana says. Collins eyes light up in excitement.

"How!? They're so famous and cool!"

You smile at him.

"Because I'm famous too Col" you say. "I made Ariana meet him"

"Naw, Ariana seems much cooler. She's also really pretty. No offense sis".

This kid.

"I'm your sister"

"Yeah I know. I do know she's popular I just don't know why" Collin says.

You skip the song and 7 Rings comes on. You smile at Ariana and Collin. Collin then looks up at Ariana. Then pull out his phone. "You're her!?"

Ariana smiles widely and nod, Her teeth showing.

"Okay so let's get something to eat!" You say. You grab your keys and meet them at the door.

"Col is there anything you need?"

"Nope" he holds onto Ari and pulls her outside. Well damn, I'm not needed. You follow them out and shut the door.

Ariana and Collin goes into the car, Ari in the seat at the front and Collin at the back. You hop in and start driving.

You drive to a pizza place nearby. It's not so busy and popular so too much attention won't be drawn. You hop out and open Ari's door letting her out then helping Col out. In no time he's with Ari again. You smile at them and follow behind. Everyone takes a seat and decides to order a pizza. Vegetarian of course. Turns out Collin hates meat too. You and Col orders a Coke and Ariana wants fruit juice. At first she wanted water but you convinced her. In no time the food comes and everyone starts eating.

"So Collin what's your favorite thing to do?" You ask.

"Football. It's fun"

"Well congrats Y/N you and Collin have something in common" Ariana jokes.

"Which means there's hope for more" you respond.

"Who's your favorite?"

"Neymar. He's definitely the best. He scored 30 goals in just 42 international games. Unlike Messi and Christi who took over 70 games"

You look at him amused. This kid knows his stuff. (A/N yes, I'm a fan).

"Got any merch?" Ari asks. Her faced stuffed with food. He shakes his head no with a frown.

"Okay, we're done here" you get up and pile everything in one and dispose of it. "Let's go"

"Where are we going?" They both ask them smile at each other.

"Collin she's my girlfriend. So watch it. And it's a surprise"

"Well she seems into me more" he challenges.

You look at him and Chuckle. He's so confident and nerdy but has a smart mouth. Definitely from his dad. Except the nerdy part. That's definitely from Mom.  You lead them into a sports shop.

"You two better not touch anything or y'all are tossed" you warn and walk up to the counter.

A man around 6"2 stands up. His beard neatly shaved and his hair gelled back. He looks around his early 20s. His eyes wonder then suddenly stops. You watch him stare and his tongue comes out to wet his lips. You follow his eyes and see him staring at Ari.

"Yo!" You snap your fingers getting angry. "Right here!" You motion to yourself.

His eyes snap to you and he has this thing in his eyes. This bitch can be lusting over my girl you think.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"Baby come here" you call after Ari. You decide to show him what's up. Ariana walks over to you with Collin holding onto her finger. You wrap your arms around her waist and pull her in.

The worker boy scratch his head and focuses on you.

"Jerseys" that's all you say getting straight to the point. He points to a small door and you walk over pulling Ari with you.

"Okay Col get what u want and let's go"

He waste no time in picking stuff. He had to try the shirts but everything else was ok. He got a ball and a studs. Ariana grabbed a pair of socks and you grabbed another. You pay and alow them to walk out the door. You turn to the man.

"Take your eyes off my girlfriend man"

"Or?" He challenges. The nerve

"Or I'll whip your ass" you walk out with that.

You drive home while listening to Collin talk about the stuff he got. "Thanks again sis" he says. You smile at him.

Time flies when you're having fun. In no time it's around 7 and Collin is in his PJs curled up in the couch with Toulouse watching Loud House. Myron was in the kitchen with Ariana making something to drink. Everyone already ate. Your phone starts ringing and you look at the callers ID. Dad. You pick up the phone but it's Barbe who's on it. Weird how her name switches from Mom to Barbe quickly. It's gonna take a while. After the call you sit back down on the small couch.

"Your dad is coming to get you soon" you mumble.

"But I wanna stay. Please"

"No can do bud. He misses you but I promise as soon as I'm free I'm coming to get you"

"I'll go back my stuff" he gets up and walks around taking up stuff. His things are all over. Ariana allows his to mess the place up bit doesn't allow you. The door bell rings and you open it.

"Hi I came to pick up Collin. I'm his dad" he says. He's pretty tall. And muscular, he's sweaty so he must have just gotten off work.

"I'm Y/N come on in. He's just getting his stuff" you say. He follows you to the couch and Col comes running down the stairs with a bag.

"Dad!" He runs pass you and hugs his dad. You smile at them and watch Ariana making her way to you. She hands you a glass  of juice.

"Oh, hi I'm Ariana. This was for Collin" she says motioning to the other glass.

You take it from her and set it down on the glass table.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Jermaine" he shakes Ariana hand and you hand him all Collin's stuff. "Say bye"

"Bye Ariana. Bye Y/N. I'm gonna miss you. And thanks for the stuff, I love them"

You gush and lead them out the door. You watch them leave in a van before shutting the door.

"Well the house is quite and I'm not sure if I like it again" you say. Ariana grabs you by your shirt and pull you in. She takes the glass from your hand and sets in down.

"So why don't we make some noise?"

*******
A/N

I'm a football geek (soccer) don't kill me. And I know I suck at updating. Bare with me, it's hard sometimes.

I do ship Ariana and Neymar. But I'm a Zariana Stan. Hbu?

Love y'all 😘