Jennette

I finally made it to Starbucks. I entered with my head down and made my way to an empty seat since I was suprisinley early. I love Starbucks and me and Ari would come here often.

"Excuse me..." I herd a voice say and my head rose up to meet the eyes I have been waiting for. Her eyes were so bright and the light in them seemed to make the blue jems shine.

"Your staring"... And those simple words made you wish you never came. How could I have embarrassed my self so easily you thought. Say something quick...

"Your Jennette right?"
OMG that's it I failed. I'm gonna be single forever. A big ass virgin who lives with cats cause she's stupid.

"Yes?"

"I mean of course your Jennette. I know that. Pftt I know who you are. I love you actually and I want to..."
Shit,shit,shit. I rested my head in my hands and oh I wished that Ari was here to make me feel better. I wish Ari was here to make me not look like a total idiot. I literally just told her I loved her. I'm doomed.

"Soooooooo... Hi" she says and I  could feel her stare. And that made it even harder to look up.

"Hi"

"You can look you know. I don't got anything on that will hurt your eyes"

And with that said you looked up. And what you thought you saw when you first saw her face a few seconds ago was no where in sight. In fact those "jems" where now stone.

You mumbled a quick yeah I know and looked down at your nails.
Man I really need to stop bitting these you though.
A worker walked over and asked for your orders.
Jennette ordered a Vanilla Frapacinnio and you order a (your favourite flavour). 

"So nice to finally meet you"
You couldn't help but watch the way she showed absolutely no interest in you as her eyes were looking down at her phone.

"Hey" she replied

Wow you thought maybe Ari was right.

You sat in silence and waited on your drink. She didn't even seem to care.

You got so lost in your thoughts you didn't even realize that your drink has already been placed on the table.

You herd your phone go off and you pulled it out immediately knowing exactly who it was.

BABE😍🤡: so how is it going
Me: great
BABE 😍🤡: you are so lying
Me: no I'm not
BABE 😍 🤡: she's a brat isn't she
Me: yep
BABE 😍 🤡: I knew it
Me: I wanna leave
BABE 😍 🤡: then leave
Me: how?
BABE 😍 🤡: get up and walk out
Me: Ari that's rude
BABE 😍 🤡: so is her ignoring you
Me: how do you even know that😳
BABE 😍 🤡: I know everything
Me: I don't know

"Umm I gotta go but it was nice seeing you."

"Yeah you too" *not* you thought.

Jennette left. Just like that.

Me: Ari turns out I'm coming home right now.
BABE 😍 🤡: yayyyy!!! See you love.

And you made your way out not before paying off course and headed to the car.

BABE 😍 🤡: she doesn't deserve you anyway. We belong together. Just u and me😘

On the back back to Ari's you thought about Jennette. She didn't seem like the person you thought she was.