Dinner

Ariana told you to get ready by 5. It's around 3 now and you were tired. But It was a date with Ariana Freaking Grande and you couldn't miss that. Ari hated when you pull the Famous thread and she reminds you often that she's just another human.

You search through your closet and found nothing. All your clothes are worn out and unsuitable for the event. Telling Ariana that means that she'll insist to buy you something new.

You phone's ring tone got your attention and you jump on the bed laying flat on your stomach as you answer the phone.

"Details!"

"God, Frankie Good Evening"

"Skip the greetings and tell me!"

"Tell you what?"

"Ariana wants me to watch the dogs and PG. She's upstairs getting dressed and she being grumpy cause she's not looking the way she wants. This has you written all over it. Now spill"

"Ugh! Fine. You're going out"

"A date!!?"

"Dude! You're gonna kill me if you keep screaming in my ear"

"Just tell me"

"She asked me out okay"

"So, what are you wearing?"

"I really don't know. My closet us empty"

"Oh, okay bye!"

With that the line went dead. That bit was something else. Now back to the outfit selection.

At about 4:50 you had finish doing your make up and hair. The problem is you still had nothing to wear. Your door bell rang and you hurry to get it praying it's not Ari. Lucky it was just a box. You took it up and brought it inside. It was labeled from your future brother-in-law.

You open the big white box to fine a dress.

Then inside was a note.
It was last minute. This is the best I could do. Sorry. Hope you like it.

You immediately ring Frankie

"It's beautiful!"

"Glad you like it. Now put it on Ariana is already on her way"

You hang up the phone and go to the bed room to put the dress on. As soon as the dress is on and you fix you makeup the door bell rings. You check yourself in the mirror and grab your purse and keys. Upon reaching the door you smooth out your dress then open it. There stood Ari with roses.

"Wow, Y/N you look beautiful"

"Thank you"

She hands you the roses and you put them in the kitchen on the table.

"Are you ready"

"Yes"

She extends her hand and you take it as she leads you through the door locking it.

The car was outside and the driver was standing by the door waiting. He opens the door for you to enter and Ariana whisper to him. Soon Ariana enters and the door was closed.

"You look so beautiful"

"You said that already Ariana"

"Well I'm gonna be saying it a lot more"

You blush and she intertwine your fingers with hers and rub her fingers along the back of you hand.

Then her song Moonlight came on and she bit her lip looking at you. The smile on her face got wider every second and soon the car came to a stop.

The door was opened once again and Ariana climb out with you hands still in hers. She thanks the driver and her quickly pull you into a fancy restaurant.

"Reservations for Butera"

"This way"

The staff lead you to a table.

Ariana pulls your seat out and you thank her before sitting. She hurries over to her chair and reach over the table. You take her hands and look in her eyes.

"I'm in love"

You burst into laughter receiving looks from everyone.

"What?"

"What happened to the Ariana I know"

"I'm still here"

"That's so corny"

"No it's not. I mean it. I love you"

Menu's were handed to you and you scan it quickly and ordered. Ariana order too and took your hands once again.

"Somebody is touchy"

I'm not touchy. I just want to feel your skin against mine. She gives you a wink causing your cheek to heat up. Your food was delivered and you ate in silence only making small conversations here and there.

Soon it was around 8 and Ariana was still trying to feed you more. She had a price of cake on a fork aiming at your mouth.

"Ari if I eat anymore I'm good throw up"

"Fine. But at least eat this last one"

You open your mouth and take the cake in chewing slowly. The waiter comes over to give you the bill.

Even though you tried convincing her to let you pay, she took care of it.

You exit the restaurant the way you came in. With your hands in Ari's and your smile evident.

She takes you to a small grass land and sits under a tree.

"You still look beautiful"

"And you still will forever be beautiful"

"Listen, I know this is fast. And I know you might think I'm rushing things but please just understand that I don't want anyone else. I've never wanted anyone else"

You decide to challenge her and be smart.

"Is that true?"

"Yes, it is"

"What about Sean?"

"I..."

You cut her off.

"Or Rickey?"

"Y/N you..."

"Oh, or Mac?"

"Don't...".

"Or Pete?"

"Just don't...."

"Didn't you want them?"

"Yes. Okay! I get it"

"I'm just messing with you"

"I know but still...."

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. Just do me a favor"

"Anything"

"Be Mine. Let me call you my Girl again"

"Ariana I- I...."

************
A/N

Hi! And...
Bye!

😘