Be alright

I made it to Ari's really quickly and let's just say i was nervous. But why it's not like it's a stranger it's Ari. I don't know why but I'm gonna play it cool. I entered the house only to find her on the couch with Toulouse. She loves him so much and to be honest Toulouse was a darling unless you made Ari cry then he would tear your head off.

"Hey babe"

She looked up and she was crying. What the hell you thought.

"Ari what happened" was all you could say.

"W...We broke up"

"Why"

"Cause he. He cheated on me with some girl"

You rushed over to her. She cried her eyes out and you held her. Why the heck would Rajay cheat on Ari. She loves him. He lives her. Rajay always made moves on you but would initially laugh so you always thought he was just messing with you. He never made her angry nor did he made you. So now you're confused.

"Y/N"

"Yeah"

"I thought we had something"

"It's ok he's gonna regret it soon enough"

"What if he doesn't?"

"Then he's an idiot"

"I feel different"

"Why?"

"I donno"

"Well don't cause you don't need him. You never did"

"Cause I've got you right?"

"Exactly. He's a douchebag"

With that Ari finally gave you her signature smile and you wiped her ligering tears.

"He doesn't deserve you"

"She doesn't deserve you"

"He's an ass"

"She's an ass"

"Yea.. well we'll be alright"

"As long as you never leave me I will"

"As long as you make me something to eat I will stay"

"Damn (any FRIENDLY name you want Ari to call you), you need to learn how to cook"

"Yeah... Yeah whatever"

"I'll go make you something but you have to sleep with me tonight. Deal?"

"You know it"

And with that she left to make you something. Ari knows you can't cook to save your life. You are afraid of fires and anything that has heat hot enough to scare you.

"Y/N... We don't have any gas"

"What!!??"

You went into the kitchen to ensure Ari wasn't just messing with you. Turns out she wasn't. You ended up eating some cereal and cuddled up to Ari in Bed.