Fixer upper

After dinner Ariana took you home.

"I'll see you"

"Do you have work tomorrow?"

"Actually I do"

"Can I come visit you?"

"We're always Welcome at the hospital Ari. It's for everyone"

"Good I'll see you then princess"

"Bye"

Ariana went to her car and you climb the stairs and fall in bed. Reminiscing on the day and how lucky you are.

*****
You wake up to the sound of your alarm. You hurry to get ready since you are late. Without breakfast or anything you grab your keys and leave. You charge into the hospital and check in.

"You look like crap"

"Thanks Mrs Williams"

"Oh, Honey, if it's your love life.... I've got someone for you"

"My love life is okay"

"Well I know a really pretty girl who keeps telling me she's interested in you"

"Now, it sounds like I'm for sale"

"She's stopping by today, she's coming to visit a few kids. I'll send her up to meet you"

"Good Bye Mrs Williams"

The old lady is a handful.
You thought.
Trying to fix my relationship.

You make your way to your office and start filling out some papers. Time flew by and soon it was a few minutes after twelve. Twenty O, Eight to be exact.

Hunger was kicking in and you knew you had to get something before you end up the hospital. As you leave your office a couple of children found you and followed you to the coffee Machine. You grab Coffee and order Pizza. The children here all suffer from different disabilities. Some can't walk, some are dramatised, others may be... Unable to eat, unable to sit up but they're all nice children.

The door of the hospital opens and in walks Ariana. Looking as fine as ever. Mrs. Williams and her share a hug before she sees you. Her smile grew and her dimple came in veiw.

She slowly approach you, her steps slow but somehow fast? In no time the brunette was standing in front of you.

"Mariah! Is this her?!"

"Yes. It is!"

"Well she's beautiful!"

"I know!"

Ariana grabs your hand and leads you to your office

"Suprise!!"

"I can't believe you right now"

"What!?"

"You are so...."

"In love you you"

Her confidence took you back and no words could form.

"Y/N just go on a date with me please. You know how I hate the cringe and the romantic stuff. I wanted to ask you out with flowers and stuff but I knew I would never pull that off. Just one date"

"Ariana, I really don't know"

"It's okay, but if you are not sure..."

The children came in each carrying a single rose. The hand them to you one by one and gave Ariana high fives them left.

"Y-you did that?"

"It's the best I could do. Now what do you say"

"I say... Where and When?"

"Really!? OMG yes!"

You Chuckle at the girl as her eyes will with joy.

"I'll pick you up at five today"

"Okay, I asked Mrs. Williams to let you off at 2"

"You did?"

"Yep!"

"Wow"

She takes the roses from you and pull you towards the door.

"Take me to meet the kids. I brought Piggy Smalls too"

"Where's she"

"Sofia has her"

"You brought Sofi!!!?"

"Yep. She keeps asking about you"

Ariana goes to get Sofia and PG from the car. After confirming that they were supervised.

The rest of your hours at work were spent with Ariana and the children. They all love PG and Sofia and them got along well. You had to leave occasionally to do check ups on the others and meet parents to give them updates. The rest if the staff would pass by and play for a while before leaving.

Two came and you left the hospital to get home.

******
A/N

Short Chapter. I know okay.
So this book is not the best. But it's going somewhere. I do try to think of how I wanna end it. It's impossible to think of.

Y'all see the video at the heading. It's Disney's Frozen- Fixer upper

So, yeah...
Bye and I love y'all 😘