Chapter 45

"Is this some joke?" You ask in disbelief. Why now.

"Y/N i-"

"No! Save it dad. You told me she was gone. That you had no idea where she was!"

"Baby, please calm done" Ari says coming over and holding you hands. "For me?"

You immediately relax. But the hate you had for her was still there. She left. She left when you were young. And you blame yourself for it. That you were baggage. Baggage that was holding her down. And after college your dad left too. Communication with him dropped. He didn't care anymore.

"Y/N I'm your mom I sh-"

"You're not her mom" Ariana says to her. "You never were"

"And who are you to talk"

"Oh I don't know. Her best friend. The one that was there when you left. The one she loves"

"The weird kid next door. With the rich mom?"

Ariana shakes her head at her.

"No, the kid who stayed. The only girl in Y/N's life"

"So you're gay?"

"Dad I think y'all should go"

Frankie comes walking in. He stops beside you and says "wow, Y/N she looks just like you. Wha-. Wait... No way!"

"Frankie. Hush" you say.

"You're Barbe. Oh god. When you left years ago your husb-"

"Frankie!" Ariana yells.

"Oh so the boy is gay too" Barbe says. "A whole gay family"

Your dad just stands there. You love him. But he pushed you away. "Dad?"

But he didn't hear. It was like a mad house. Everyone was having their own conversations. You tug at Ariana's hand that was still intertwined with yours. "Tell them all to shut it" you say to her. She waste no time.

"Would y'all shut the fuck up! Next one to talk is getting thrown out of my damn house!"

Everyone goes silent. Ariana gives you a small smile.

"Dad?"

"Yes hunny?"

"What did I do to you? You pushed me away. You-"

"Y/N I promise you. It wasn't in my intention. I love you. You reminded me so much of your mom. I just couldn't"

"So you pushed me away? Just because I looked like... Like her?" You say pointing to 'your mom'.

"I'm sorry" he says hanging his head in shame.

"I think you all should leave. Just we'll talk tomorrow. This is all too much"

"Y/N I'm here now don't push me away"

"No, just go" you turn to Ari "baby make them go"

"I think you should all leave. Quietly and willingly. Or I'll force you out" she says a little too seriously. You squeeze her hand alarming her. She gives you and apologetic smile.

Both your parents just turn and leave. You turn to Ari and she looks at you sympathetically.

"Ari don't give me that look"

"Y/N are you okay?"

"I'm fine" you say letting go of her hand and walking up the stairs to her room. You jump on her bed. Your mind quickly started going haywire.

Why me you think. Why does this have to happen now. When I'm happy. When things are finally going good. Why now? The tears begins to flow. Not tears for them, tears for yourself. Tears for how you thought life was gonna be so good now with no problems. Tears for lying to yourself about everything.

A small knock on the door catch your attention. You sniffle before the door slowly opens. Ariana peeks in and you sit up in the middle of the bed.

"Baby?" You look at her. "Can I come in?"

You nod.

She walks to you, climb in the bed at sits in front of you. "You okay?" She asks.

"Can you find them. Tell them I wanna have lunch tomorrow"

"Are you sure?"

You nod. "I'm sure. After all without there reproductive organs I couldn't be born. And I wouldn't have you."

"So in less nerdy words. They are your parents"

"Precisely"

"Okay. I'll get someone to fine them" she says looking at you. Biting her lip gently. You tug it from between her teeth gently.

"Don't do that"

"Why not?" She ask innocently already knowing the answer.

"Because it causes fluids"

"In order words it makes you wet"

"You know it" you reply.

"Well let me take care of that" she gently pushes you back. Your back hits the bed and she climbs on to you.

"Wait... Where's your disruptive brother"

"Gone" she says attacking your neck.

You just left it at that. And enjoy everything she gave to you. If the world doesn't know her name then something definitely went wrong. In other words... They are deft.

After the mind blowing orgasm hour you lay with her in bed. She traces small circles on your arm to your shoulder and back down. Her head on your other hand. Your legs tangled with hers. And your hand resting behind her thigh. Right under her ass. Caressing it gently. Both of you naked and tired from all the action.

"I love you Y/N" she says looking at you. "So much"

"And I you"

"Hungry?"

"Hmm, well I do know what I'd like to eat" a smirk forming on your lips.

"No, not like that. Oh god you're so annoying" she hides her face in your shoulder.

"Fine. I am. Hungry. For food"

"I still hate you" she climbs out if bed her ass out and you slap her on it. She squeals and hurry to get dressed. "You monster"

"I'll only eat your cookie" you say watching her go through the door.