The universe hates you

You outfit ☝️

You wake up and to your surprise Ari is not in bed.

You quickly make your way down the stairs.

"Morning Y/N, who's it going"

"It's been fine I guess"

"Ari had to run she's gonna be back soon"

"Mrs. Grande, can we talk about something?"

"Sure. What you wanna talk about"

"So. Ari is acting a bit weird cause of this girl I've been seeing. I really like her to be honest. But she kissed me yesterday and I didn't like it"

"Why?"

"I don't know to be honest. Ari caught us and she really hates her"

"Ari can be super protective of you. You know that"

"I know but she literally doesn't even like her one bit. She did try though. To like her. But she failed. I mean Jennette doesn't try to like Ari."

"So basically you like a girl, who you don't know how to feel about, Ari hates her but tries to be nice. She acts as a brat towards Ari and you feel as though you should side with Ari but you don't know why"

She's good at this.

"Yes. And Everytime Ari calls me some corny word. I get butterflies"

"Wow"

"I dunno what to do"

"Talk to them. Together."

"No way. The last time I tried talking to them. Ari almost killed her. That's not happening"

"Well find something else to do. Ari will always listen to you. And if Jennette cares as much as you say she does she'll listen too"

"Thanks Mrs Grande"

"just don't break or hurt anything"

"What are you talking about?"

"Whatever you're gonna do to make them meet you at the same time"

"I'll figure something out"

"Go get em tiger"

"Don't you have work?"

"Yep but I'm gonna be late. Just for the thrill of it"

You laugh and make your way up the stairs.

******

You: you wanna meet up
Jen 🤔: wants Ari gonna say
You: what can she say?
Jen 🤔: no
You : she's okay with it
Jen 🤔: are you sure cause she gets so overprotective of you. Like it's crazy
You: yes meet me at Starbucks
Jen: see you in about fifteen minutes?
You: yep catch yah there

One down one to go.

You: Ari where are you
BABE 😍🤡: I'm at the store. What's wrong?
You: i don't belong
BABE 😍🤡: what r u talking about.
You: I'm a mess. A crying mess😭
BABE 😍🤡: I'm on my way right now, please don't hurt yourself!
You: can you meet me a Starbucks?
BABE 😍🤡: I'm on my way
You: kl

Don't judge. You only did it like that to get her to come right away. So you took a quick shower and left. Ari is gonna freak when she finds out you lied and Jen is just gonna be her usually 'pay me attention instead of Ari' self.

You made it to Starbucks, Jennette is there but no Ari. You took a seat next to Jennette and she smiles at you. Before you know it her lips were on yours and it still didn't feel right but you kissed her back. Her hand made their way to hair and they gave it a pull. You groan into it. But why it's not like you were enjoying it. Yet you didn't pull away. Hey, it's not everyday you make out with a girl in Starbucks.

"I'm glad I came to see this"

You pull away and stood up.

"Ari I..."

"You what? I thought you were crying but no it's you and her. Kissing. You lied to me. Why? You could've told me you were dating her, I wouldn't have been surprised. But you made me think that you were actually hurting. Don't you trust me?"

Her voice was low. She was mad but her voice didn't show it. It was all in her eyes.

"Ari I wanted to meet you and Jen here so we could talk. I didn't mean for you to see that"

"Thanks for the Katy Perry tickets Y/N. My birthday was amazing with you. But you want her not me. I'm good with that cause you're happy"

"Ari please. What are you saying"

"Be with her. I won't be mean to her anymore. And you don't have to hide this anymore."

"Ari I'm not hiding anything"

"You have an hickey, from last night. You told me you guys just started kissing when I walked in"

"I lied, I'm sorry"

And Jennette couldn't have shut her mouth and let you deal with it she had to say something.

"Back the fuck off. Just because you and her had some sort of Chemistry doesn't mean you should make her the bad guy Ariana."

"Don't call my name. Don't say shit about me hurting her in no way. And don't you dear talk nothing about shit you don't know."

What the hell are you to do now.

So you started talking to Ari again.

"Ari please don't cause I scene"

The next words that left Ari's mouth shatter you to peices.

"I hate you and her. I never wanna see you again"

She left you there, with Jennette. She hates you. But you know why.

"Y/N just forget about her"

"I will don't worry"

But you know that's a lie. How could you. Plus you are staying with her. At least you have your own bed. You could try to avoid her. It's gonna be hard but you've got to try.

You and Jennette went to her place soon afterwards. And of course as you guys made it through the door she started to get touchy.

Her hands grips your hair and she attacks you lips. Her hand goes to under you top and soon she has you left boob in her hand. It still doesn't feel right.

"Stop. I need to go. I'm sorry"

But she didn't stop. She pushes you against the door and tries to put her hands down your pants.

You push her again and this time she fell on the floor.

"I need to go"

"Baby calm down. I know you want me too. I can make you feel good. Don't you want that"

"No. No I don't. I don't want that"

And with that you make your way outside.

The universe hates you. You walked to Starbucks and Jennette drove you to her place. How the hell am I gonna get home.

So you tested you luck and text Ari.

You: can u come get me

Nothing

You: baby plz. I need you
BABE 😍🤡: don't baby me. Where r u?
You: at Jennette's.
BABE 😍 🤡: fuck u then
You: Ari please?
BABE 😍 🤡: where is she
You: inside
BABE 😍 🤡: and you?
You: outside
BABE 😍 🤡: why isn't it cold. Did she try something?
You: yes
BABE 😍 🤡: please tell me that yes just means your cold.
You: it's for both questions
BABE 😍 🤡: I'm on my way. I'm gonna kill her.

Ari is coming to get you.
Maybe the universe doesn't hate you after all.

Ari's white Range Rover pulls up to your feet.

And the universe does hate you.

Cause Jennette is now making her way towards you.