Jealousy?

Your outfit ☝️

Your POV

"Ari would you just stop"
"No"
"Whyyyy"
"Because you don't know her and she is not what you're looking for"
"You don't know that. Ari me and Jen have been talking for a long time. We know each other"
"JEN?"

You decide not to answer and headed down stairs to leave to meet Jennette. You guys planned on meeting each other a Starbucks. It was your idea since you really don't wanna be far from Ari and Starbucks is almost a five minute drive from Ari's place. You reached the door, hands on the knob and all ready to meet the girl who you have been waiting for all day. You felt a pull on your shoulder and you turned only to be stareing into doughy brown eyes.

"I'm just looking out for you"

"I know. I promise to tell you everything when I get back"

"It's not your choice to tell me"

You smiled a and shook your head. Ari makes you happy and she knows you can't help but tell her everything.

"What does that even mean"

"It's your duty to make sure I know everything about you. And you have to tell me EVERYTHING"

"Whatever"

"You know you love me"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"Just a little"

"You love me more than Jennette that's for sure"

You could help but giggle at the way she said Jen's name. Ari has never hated anyone you find attractive before. Untill now.

"Are you Jealous Ariana"

"Oh please... of course not"

"You so are"

"No I just don't like her"

"You haven't even met her"

"So"

"So why don't you like her"

"Because"

"Because??"

"Because I don't want her to ruin us"

"Us??"

"Yeah... Us"

"Ari no one can ruin us. You know that"

"Yeah but you've been spending a lot of time talking to her"

"And a lot of time with you too"

"Yeah but..."

"But nothing Ari. I love you. But I gotta go. I'll see you later ok"

"Hey um... Y/N??

"Yeah"

"Do you love her"

"Maybe"

"Oh"

"Bye babe"

"Bye"

And with that you left. But you didn't seem to care about Jennette at the moment. But whether it was Jealousy in Ari's voice as you told her you might love Jennette.

Is Ariana Jealous?