Chapter 60

The crew arrived home a couple of days ago, it was a long flight. Not to mention the excitement. Ariana's kitty was more exited. You smile to yourself thinking of how you tapped that ass. Today is actually the day for the engagement party. Collin has been staying with you for a while, so the tension is building up and waiting to explode. Right now you're sitting in the couch while Ariana gets Collin ready for the party. He's not staying long cause his dad is coming to get him really soon.

"Babe!?" Ariana calls now coming down the stairs.

"Grande?"

She walks over to you with Collin behind her. She's wearing a black crop top with some tight jeans. And her usual thigh high boots.

"I'm hungryyyy" she whines and stand in front of you. You look up at a pouting face.

You put your hands around her and push your fingers in the loop in her jeans. You smirk then reply...

"Eat me" you cockily state.

"I would, god I'd love to but your brother is here. Later?"

You nod and pull her so she's sitting on your lap. You rub her tummy and kiss her on the back of her neck.

"Soon I'm gonna have a little Ari in the there" you put your head on her shoulder and sigh of happiness.

"Oh... We need to go see the doctor soon" she puts her hand over yours that's resting on her stomach. "We'll see who is more capable of doing it. So there might be a little y/n in there" she pokes your stomach right after.

The door bell rings and Collin runs to get it.

"Collin! I told you hun we don't know who's at the door. Let one of us go get it" you call at him. He stops and walks back to the play station.

Ariana gets up off your lap. She looks at you with eyes that tells you you're gonna get scold after. She walks over to Collin and sit. You sigh and get up. You take a glance at Ari and Col then open the door. Courtney and a guy walks in.

"Hey Court" you hug her and she returns it. "Who's the guy?" You ask right after.

"Y/n this is Nickolas. Nick babe this is Y/n she's dating Ariana" the guy extends his arm you take it and pull him in for a hug.

"Nice to meet the guy who makes Courtney giddy" you smile and pull away from the hug. He smiles widely I return and take Courtney's hand.

You were about the follow the two but the door bell went off again. You open it and Collin's dad greets you with a smile. You tell him to come in then close the door.

"Collin? Your dad is here" you walk over to him. He takes up his phone and smiles.

"Bye Ariana! Bye Courtney! Bye Y/N" he hugs you and start to walk to his dad.

"Where's my hug" Ariana jogs into the room. They hug and whisper to each other. Collin and his dad leaves right after.

Ariana walks over to you. "So is your dad and mom back together?"

"I don't know Ariana. It seems like that" you walk over to the couch and take a seat with the brunette trailing behind.

"But she has a son. Who's younger than you. And her children have two different dad's" she stands over you whole time speaking.

"What are you saying?" You look at her confused.

"Just saying she should be with the guy who she most recently had a kid with"

"It's their business. I don't care who's dating who or what" you answer honestly shrugging.

The door bell rings again and you get up and answer it. Soon the house was full of friends and family from both sides.

Around 10 Ariana calls for you. You meet her half way on the stairs. She smiles and calls at everyone. The attention was now on you both standing hand in hand. You look at Ariana asking what she's doing.

"So, I'm engaged huh?" She looks over at you and smile.

"Again!" Someone shouts.

"Yeah, never forget that part will we?" You spoke unintentionally. The crowd goes silent for a second.

"Anyway... My gf got me a ring. It's only fair that I do the same. This ring is like a, you're engaged to me forever until we marry ring" she takes out a box and slides the ring on your finger.

You smile and kiss her. She moans softly in the kiss and you pull away. She wipes her finger across your lip, presses down lightly then releasing it. You lip makes a popping sound.

You walk down the stairs together and continue partying. Frankie walks in and you quickly make your way through the crowd.

"You're late for your own sister's engagement party" you grab his arm making him look at you.

"I know okay. I was busy" he looks at you with pleading eyes.

"She's been asking for you Frankie. You better go talk to her"

He hugs you "I will y/n plus I'm fashionable late"

You look down at him and shake your head. "And?"

"I come baring gifts" he holds up a bag.

You ask him to tell you but her refuses. You grab the bag and run off. He runs behind you. You make your way up the stairs and he follows quickly.

"Y/n!"

You stop and open the bag. "A damn sweetener merch?"

"Yeah, so she knows I'm supporting" he grabs it and the bag. 

You walk pass him after telling him where to find his sister.

The rest of the party went well. You had a few drinks with friends and some quick chats. Much introduction wasn't done since you know her family and Visa versa. After the party you climb the stairs and strip. Ariana did the same. Both in just bra and panties.

"Babe?"

She looks over at you before answering. "Something up?"

"I wanna go to the docs tomorrow. I really want a baby"

She grins. That cute little grin where her tongue shows. Then climb up to you and lay on beside you.

"You're gonna be a swell mom y/n. I'm glad you're gonna be the mother of my kids" she kisses you then say goodnight.

You watch her turn her back to you, it would've bothered you another night. But tonight was so hot. Soon you here soft snores and you doze off.