Jerome is back

She keeps looking at you her smile evident. She turn to look at you as soon as you reach the door.

"Ready?"

"It's now or never"

She ring the doorbell and in seconds it's pulled open.

"Ariana!! I miss you so much!"
Frankie pulls her in for a hug but her hand still hold yours.

"Ok loser put me down..."

"Fine but..."

Oh shit.

"Y/N!!! I missed you so much more!!"

He pulls you to him giving you the tightest hug ever. Breathing became difficult.

"Ok Frankie but my baby down before you crush her"

Frankie but you down and cover his mouth with his hands.

"Frank are you ok?"

"Oh Ari finally!! I thought you'd never tell her.!!"

"God damn it calm down loser. I know ok. Just don't go yelling it out for everyone to hear!"

You chuckle at the two siblings. They are so different yet so similar. Frankie was literally yelling everything he said. But Ari was whisper yelling. It was quite a seen.

"Fine but when?"

"Yesterday. Y/N here finally caved in"

Frankie eyes were wide open and he looks at her with disbelief.

"Poor Lil sis. Did you cry to her when you told her everything" he coos.

"Shut up. Yes, yes I did"

You already had enough of the bickering two and started to make your way to the living room. You could smell the food and it would be a lie to say it didn't make you want to float towards it.

"Frankie who's at the door?"
That's definitely Nonna.

You turn the corner with a smile and soon everyone was engulfing you into a group hug. Ariana has a noisy ass family.

Oh guys let her breath. She gonna need Air soon. You smile to yourself knowing that Ari was there trying to get her family off of you.

"Ariana!!" Soon it was Ari who was in a tight group hug from her family.

You couldn't help but go in on the hug.

"Ok... Guys.. I can't breathe!"

Everyone pull away and she turns to you.

"Y/N I can't believe you were apart of that!" She sounds so irritated. Why not toy with her a little.

"Well Missy. I want your family to know that I'll always side with them. I love every last one of them"

"No. That's not how it works you're to love me. Your my girlfriend."

The room was soon filled with finally and a few hoots.

Turns out everyone already knew she liked you. Maybe I'm just oblivious you thought. ( A/N Is that word even in the right context. Please tell me)

Her family was great as usual. You all did out door things. And Toulouse joined in on the fun. Her cousins are the jolliest beings on Earth. And Frankie was his usual playful self. And Nonna being the wonderful person she is enlighten you on that one time she dated a girl. Eww!!

Everything was going fine untill the next person arrived. Nonna exit the house with Jerome behind her.

You turn to Ariana clearly pissed.

"What on Earth is he doing here?"

"I don't know."

Frankie went to meet him and they both came to sit on the grass. He introduced him as his close friend.

Frankie's boyfriend who was there didn't seem faced. He too knew Jerome.

As soon as his eyes catch yours you gave you a nasty smirk and gave Ari I quick wink.

Ariana got up and stormed into the house. Everyone just look at you like 'what's with your girl'
You shrug and follow her into the house.
She was seated around the large kitchen island.

"Babe?"

"What?!"

"It's ok he's gonna leave soon"

"You don't get it ok. I'm never gonna have peace with you. First Rajay then Jenettee and now Jerome. It's too much. My whole family already likes him. I... I don't want him here. He used me."

"I know. I'll be ok I promise"

"Y/N I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you."

"I'm coming"

"No just stay"

"No way I'm coming with you. You're clearly pissed at him and you need me"

"Fine... But..."

"Carry you?"

She covers her frown with a huge smile. And you took time to view her. She's incredible.

You pick her up bridal style and pecks her lips.

While entering the bed room you heard Frankie calling your name from downstairs.

"I'm in here!!"

"Thank God. What Happened. Was it me?"

"Of course not loser. She just having a hard time processing everything"

"Everything like what?"

You lay her down and pull the cover over her. She was faking being asleep.

"Like Jerome"

"What about him? Does she know him?"

"Listen Frankie I'd like to tell you everything. But that's not my job. She'll tell you when she's ready. Ok?"

"Fine but tell her I love her when she wakes"

"I will. Bye Frankinweenie"

"Still gonna stick with the stupid name?"

"Yes. Now leave"

"Fine but I still hate that name"

You giggle and climb into bed next to your baby. She turns and pull your face to hers.

"Thanks for getting rid of that loser"

"It was my pleasure to"

"Do me a favour?"

"Anything..."

"Kiss me."

"Well that's something that you don't have to ask me twice to do."

You smash your lips against hers. Those feeling never failing to return to your body.

Without breaking the kiss you pull her on top of you and grip her hips. She licks you lips asking for entrance which you gave her. She slowly enters her tongue into your mouth. Exploring every inch. A moan escape your lips and you grab her hips tightly. Causing her to groan.

After a few minutes of you and her making out she pulls away both of you breathing heavily.

"Damn"

"What Grande?"

"That was something else"

She rolls over beside you and lay her head on her chest. Drifting asleep.

You had it. The perfect girl.